Player

Zera
Level 66
Ranger
18th November 2018 14:32:54

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Whistup:
its obvious that kekea is trying to pick up barrels to the west while running there i trow barrel to make him stop but he seens to pick that barrel way too fast that his character doesnt even stop for 1 second i think is bot and it should be banned

You threw the barrel under him, not in front of him, ofcourse he wont stop....

E: I told GM Eden myself that I didnt care if he got unbanned or not, but the fact that he couldnt do the same thing even knowing I was gonna throw that barrel proofs my point..

Also when people start making excuses like there might have been an Invisible character picking it up.. OR You dont see the whole screen so the barrel was thrown outside the shown GIF instead of picking it up etc..etc.

If you gotta come up with such retarded excuses to avoid the ban then there is something wrong with your brain..

My point was to prove that GIF / Videos / Pictures are bad for evidence.. And still 2 more people should get ban for Auto-Target then? Or does those guys have longer screen then me? Im not here to set anyone up i just want everything clear. Hate drama shit on forum like this and i think all know that.. I just cant see why people want their enemys banned so bad when Zezenia have 150 player online prime time max, we having good working staff now so let them work with problems relateded to the Game and let their bot-system fix the rest.

agree, savage wants less enemy we all get that but come on if that video was a proof then every video thats upload it needs to get check

but to be honest

i already know it can be done manual. you put barrel bp by head of the char and drag from ground tile to bp tile on head

@GMS
"if the system is broke. fix it, do not punish the players"

They are holding on something that is fixex now.
what more is he doing that is harmful?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
18th November 2018 16:15:02 (Last edited 18th November 2018 16:15:09)

I vote for unban Keti!

I also vote for allowing any kind of bot and account trade! Lets all be cheaters together:smartass:
Hawkblack
Player

Zera
Level 66
Ranger
18th November 2018 17:06:56 (Last edited 18th November 2018 17:07:57)

Quoting Ht Savage:
I vote for unban Keti!

I also vote for allowing any kind of bot and account trade! Lets all be cheaters together:smartass:

yah yah we understand you are non pvp player anyways
dont you get it? kekea should get ban just like keti did since videos are proof atm
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
18th November 2018 18:57:19

Quoting Ht Savage:
I vote for unban Keti!

The point is why my video is not proff and your yes.. its exactly same..

Videos were not proff for more than 10 years because of this, its rly easy make a fake video.

Its funny see you asking about bot because you already got ban in ely for it, got many videos about you botting and everything.. you are not fair player for cry like that man

@Warlokk Are you talking about your team botting at valkirias? you are reporting them or what? :smartass:
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
18th November 2018 19:32:02 (Last edited 18th November 2018 19:34:27)

Quoting Whistup:
@Warlokk Are you talking about your team botting at valkirias?

Yes, not only there lol

Quoting Whistup:
@Warlokk Are you talking about your team botting at valkirias? you are reporting them or what? :smartass:

No, like I said, I haven't reported anybody in Novus, with exception of 2 random warriors that I saw cavebotting

Specially because I was friends for a long time and respect Momo, Tato, Yogita, Hiden and few others in your team, I don't wanna report their team when I know 90% of the server uses bot and doesn't get punished. I just mentioned that because you know it's true, so you have no arguments. You guys are spamming for no reason, you KNOW Keti used barrelbot in that situation.

Now, Mart, all you gotta do is record THE ENTIRE SCREEN to capture other players USING BOT and REPORT THEM, like Keti happened to be reported.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
18th November 2018 20:01:40 (Last edited 18th November 2018 20:02:03)

Quoting Whistup:
Its funny see you asking about bot because you already got ban in ely for it, got many videos about you botting and everything..

This confirms my thoughts about your brain capacity even more.. Once again you lack the fcking knowledge and just start spreading lies.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
19th November 2018 02:26:34

its not same? but without bag in middle of screen?
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
19th November 2018 02:30:20 (Last edited 19th November 2018 02:30:43)

Again? :v

Royal Master Elite
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
19th November 2018 03:15:17

Aprende ai amigao!!!
Di Bobiz
Player

Pharos
Level 149
Mage
19th November 2018 03:17:59

I think u can see the difference between the videos if u want. In the case of Karti, He took the barrel with 1 sqm of distance, and in case of Royal shows clearly when he stopped his run and ran again.
I really dont know why u are crying in forum, u and all community knows Keti was using bot.
1 2 3 4
Last »