Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
21st November 2018 21:08:58

Quoting Razor Blade:
Quoting Whistup:
Everybody can see diference between Gift and your video.. I dont know why you post it because it more clear. you were using third sofware for play.. in gift you push always to same place instantly but in video just one sqm and still lower speed than gift..

1 push, Can be lucky , 3 in 3 seconds? come on.. keti got banned for less than this

You only make it clear, Hope staff ban you as they do with keti..

Take care mate...

Game rule number 8:

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational."

I want to know new rules only, because i dont want get ban for nothing.

-1 Use mc is still legal right?

-2 Now , with new system for break barrels , Is legal block the way to respawn with a maker ?

-3 Videos and Pics are proff or not? If these are evidences, who will be responsible for saying whether or not they are illegal? If I'm not mistaken, the staff members are all non-pvp people, people who usually do not use their hands very much and they do not know much about the things that you can really do with a little bit of skill It's not my idea to offend them, but it's the truth just check agron..
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
21st November 2018 21:54:37 (Last edited 21st November 2018 22:20:38)

:smartass: just keep throwing it n the bp and eventually it will disappear from floor, ofc sometimes barrel stops me and sometimes it doesn't
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
El Cid Campeador
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Warrior
21st November 2018 22:26:07

Quoting Koluzz:
:smartass: just keep throwing it n the bp and eventually it will disappear from floor, ofc sometimes barrel stops me and sometimes it doesn't

savage comes from elysium he cant understand skills or pvp unless they were 100% sure they shouldnt ban and now they dont want to answer if videos are proof or not
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
21st November 2018 23:33:47 (Last edited 21st November 2018 23:34:07)

Quoting Koluzz:

I was being very educated so far, but you guys are demanding such attitude:

You guys are RETARDED. In this GIF, Mart moved a barrel UNDER your character, not in front of you.
On top of that, who the fuck plays with a backpack in the middle of the game screen during an open batle of 15 vs 15 people?

You guys are ridiculous, if I were GM, I would have suspended your account for a couple of days so you learn the fucking lesson and stop tumultuating the forums when you know you are wrong.

You have decided to bot, now you face the consequences, deal with it like a grown up human being, don't spam forums with bullshit, ok?

As a 100% manual player, that's all I have to say for now.
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
21st November 2018 23:40:49 (Last edited 21st November 2018 23:42:58)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:

You guys are RETARDED. In this GIF, Mart moved a barrel UNDER your character, not in front of you.
On top of that, who the fuck plays with a backpack in the middle of the game screen during an open batle of 15 vs 15 people?

You guys are ridiculous, if I were GM, I would have suspended your account for a couple of days so you learn the fucking lesson and stop tumultuating the forums when you know you are wrong.

You have decided to bot, now you face the consequences, deal with it like a grown up human being, don't spam forums with bullshit, ok?

yoyo kid , calm down and shut up a little ok? If its posible to do with hands , its not should be ilegal its simple. I mean , we are now limited to use our skills fighting because players like you without hands.

We dont want make royal ban , we want to know if videos are prof , because it need to be fair for both teams , not only one like always , what's going to happen latter? another ban like this , one team leave the game , and zezenia die
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
22nd November 2018 02:52:56

Quoting Whistup:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:

yoyo kid , calm down and shut up a little ok? If its posible to do with hands , its not should be ilegal its simple. I mean , we are now limited to use our skills fighting because players like you without hands.

We dont want make royal ban , we want to know if videos are prof , because it need to be fair for both teams , not only one like always , what's going to happen latter? another ban like this , one team leave the game , and zezenia die

Who are you to call me kid? Do you even lift? lol

It's possible to do with hands? YES. What are the odds someone would do this, like shown in the video, with 0,1 second of delay? 0,1% chance lol

About Royal Master Elite: watching the 3 GIFs you sent and the video he sent, I don't think he was using any bot to push barrels, but if I may be wrong and he actually would be using bot, then fucking ban him too!

It doesn't take much to realize that videos are actual proof, hence Keti was banished due to video report (maybe some GM was also watching the open battle whilst invisible)

Tell your team to stop botting and nobody else will be banished.

What about Thothi Mclovin? Legitimate player? Unfair banishment? Hahahaha
I wonder who's gonna be the next. I hope nobody else gets banished, but I hardly doubt the botters of your team will stop botting.
Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
22nd November 2018 03:08:23

This petty squabbling is hilarious when the game already dead again. Jesus Christ
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
22nd November 2018 03:49:14

jesus get over it bunch of idiots
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
22nd November 2018 05:16:29 (Last edited 22nd November 2018 05:16:58)

It's possible to do with hands? YES. What are the odds someone would do this, like shown in the video, with 0,1 second of delay? 0,1% chance lol

That's all kid
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
22nd November 2018 12:47:19

In marts video he pushes the barrel under koluz so his flow wont stop like his flow djdnt stop when he picks up barrels tossed infront of him . This is only proof you are a liar both mart and koluz . I would ban mart a few days for lying and repeatitive spam to get a cheater unbanned
« First
2 3 4 5