1 2
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
19th November 2018 00:42:20

1. take houses from those who don't login after a 6 months/1 year, people want to buy house and can't find nice ones because of people that doesn't login for 5-6-7 years.

2. split premium outfits(100 pcards) in 25 or 30 each one, people will still buy, and buy even more, as we only may use one at a time and a lot of poeple only like 1-2 of the bunch.

3.sell quivers to shop/market.

4.again, why zz staff is so careless about rangers? no buffs on bows, op itens coming in every update for warriors, mages (i.e -> Phantom Spell Book: Special abilities: +4 magic level 2% magic resistance 2% hp steal), add distance to bows too !! or maybe.. let we(rangers) use quivers as backpacks...
why not add distance for bows? we're already screwed up with every single updates, defending, talents.. and that takes me to point 5

5. change talents again, not from old version, but at least decrease level restrictions and maybe how many points we need to fulfill them, like weapon boost being level 100 and healing boost 70,80 or so, people will have better times while hunting, the feeling of "i'm getting stronger" like on old times, people enjoy more the game, people recommend the game to friends and others...
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
19th November 2018 00:49:34

1. Is 90 days now. If you do not login for 90 days you will lose house.

2. Seems okay.

3. Quiver is well known issue by now (I hope). I am sure they will do it?!

4. Seems like they are doing some class balancing-- warrior got some changes already I guess ranger will be soon
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th November 2018 01:26:41 (Last edited 19th November 2018 01:27:03)

Quoting Zaza:

4. Seems like they are doing some class balancing-- warrior got some changes already I guess ROGUE will be soon

Fixed. Marksman had 3-4 upgrades.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
19th November 2018 01:52:06 (Last edited 19th November 2018 01:52:16)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Zaza:

4. Seems like they are doing some class balancing-- warrior got some changes already I guess ROGUE will be soon

rofl, are u joking, right? taunt/bewilderment are useless spells
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th November 2018 01:57:53 (Last edited 19th November 2018 02:06:43)

Quoting Atirador Do Oeste:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Zaza:

Upgrade 1. Bewilderment (+strong bewilderment) - Both spells are good in pvp so is taunt, you know this game is originaly a pvp game right?

Also i think you missed Upgrade 2. critical continuum wich is the strongest spell of the game & Upgrade 3. they can now give party crit.

Upgrade 4. They can also make enchanted spears wich is by far the strongest distance weapon.

Ontop of that they have a stronger speed buff and a slow.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
19th November 2018 02:02:48

6. more a question than a proposal, a friend on portuguese chat got a question and i have the same doubt now... the antibot system works like, when u get X itens and heal, get teleported to the verification right? so... if a warlock leave cave botting in a shit place where only his/her skills are enough to heal themselves, they'll never get banished? and also, think i found a bug after seeing some 240+ from my server leaving a hunt from a far(really far) place and in less than 3 minutes he was in ellaria... like, when you get teleported to the verification and accomplish the challenge, you get back to the temple right? so... some people is using the system to get teleported back after hunting and they should be punished for exploiting a game weakness/bug abuse isn't it? what does the staff have to say about it? would like to hear your feedback.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
19th November 2018 02:07:10

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Zaza:

Both spells are good in pvp, you know this game is originaly a pvp game right?

Also i think you missed critical continuum wich is the strongest spell of the game & they can now give party crit.

They can also make enchanted spears wich is by far the strongest distance weapon.

Ontop of that they have a stronger speed buff.

Continuum doesn't give party effect. I know that the game was pvp at first, i was there, what i don't get is why we have those skills that we'll never use in elysium in example, they could be replaced or even just changed, same icon, maybe same name, just another effect, thats the point, and this could/should be changed/apllied on other classes too.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th November 2018 02:08:13 (Last edited 19th November 2018 02:10:00)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Zaza:

Also i think you missed critical continuum wich is the strongest spell of the game & they can now give party crit.

They can also make enchanted spears wich is by far the strongest distance weapon.

Continuum doesn't give party effect. I know that the game was pvp at first, i was there, what i don't get is why we have those skills that we'll never use in elysium in example, they could be replaced or even just changed, same icon, maybe same name, just another effect, thats the point, and this could/should be changed/apllied on other classes too.

- changed effect of increased yield
new description: Increased Yield is a combined ability of marksmen and barbarians, allowing them, after the marksman supported the barbarian, to make the entire party of the marksman spend 25% less mana when casting spells for 3 minutes. In addition it increases the entire party of marksman critical hit chance for 50% for the next 40 seconds. It has a cooldown of 7 minutes.

I understand that some spells will be useless in nonpvp same for pvp but the truth is what i alread wrote, 4 upgrades for marksman and 0 for rogue during that time.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
19th November 2018 02:15:16 (Last edited 19th November 2018 02:31:47)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Zaza:

- changed effect of increased yield
new description: Increased Yield is a combined ability of marksmen and barbarians, allowing them, after the marksman supported the barbarian, to make the entire party of the marksman spend 25% less mana when casting spells for 3 minutes. In addition it increases the entire party of marksman critical hit chance for 50% for the next 40 seconds. It has a cooldown of 7 minutes.

if its already in the game, skill text didn't changed.
about other spells you mentioned, iron endurance disapears if we use offensive immence(and it have a cooldown of 23 minutes), or if we take paralyze(doesn't matter the source, shamans, or even a single evil eye)
enchanted spear: it is good? idk, because i waste mana like a @!*&!*&@*!*@ and my ml still on 14 with 61% to 15, so... they brake with every hit? cuz 900 mana for each one is a BIG amount of mana to be like that, and even if i get ml 16, when i'll have max mana to enchant a single one? when prob i don't will use/need them anymore because i'll already have good skills? stop it man...
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th November 2018 13:38:50

if its already in the game, skill text didn't changed.
about other spells you mentioned, iron endurance disapears if we use offensive immence(and it have a cooldown of 23 minutes), or if we take paralyze(doesn't matter the source, shamans, or even a single evil eye)
enchanted spear: it is good? idk, because i waste mana like a @!*&!*&@*!*@ and my ml still on 14 with 61% to 15, so... they brake with every hit? cuz 900 mana for each one is a BIG amount of mana to be like that, and even if i get ml 16, when i'll have max mana to enchant a single one? when prob i don't will use/need them anymore because i'll already have good skills? stop it man...

You have the right to think what you want and i respect your opinion but when it comes to reality the facts stay the same, Marksman had 4(meaby 5) upgrades while Rogue had 0. Just becouse you personaly dont like them doesent mean it didnt happen.
1 2