The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
19th November 2018 18:47:14

My proposal is to nerf Party Experience bonus as fast as possible, before it's too late and Novus dies out.

Novus doesn't even have 3 weeks of existence and there are already several level 90~100+ players. I've seen a lot of people cavebotting in teams, with follow mode, making a big load of experience/h without any risk, just by putting on follow. It still happens, also on another hunting spots.

120% party exp bonus is way too much, we don't want Novus server to die out so fast, there are already 90-110 players active only, while there were 170 during the first week. Novus has 19 days of existence and it's already like this. Premium cards 20k+ already, too.

My suggestion is to change Party Experience bonus ASAP to +40% for 2 players, +60% for 3 players and cap at 80% with 4 players. Something like this. 120% is way too much, reduce the cap to 80% or 60% before it's too late!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
20th November 2018 11:32:29

Quoting The Warlockk:
My proposal is to nerf Party Experience bonus as fast as possible, before it's too late and Novus dies out.

Novus doesn't even have 3 weeks of existence and there are already several level 90~100+ players. I've seen a lot of people cavebotting in teams, with follow mode, making a big load of experience/h without any risk, just by putting on follow. It still happens, also on another hunting spots.

120% party exp bonus is way too much, we don't want Novus server to die out so fast, there are already 90-110 players active only, while there were 170 during the first week. Novus has 19 days of existence and it's already like this. Premium cards 20k+ already, too.

My suggestion is to change Party Experience bonus ASAP to +40% for 2 players, +60% for 3 players and cap at 80% with 4 players. Something like this. 120% is way too much, reduce the cap to 80% or 60% before it's too late!

I agree that it has to change. I like the fact that people benefit from team hunts. But as The warlockk said it's being abused. One of the reason why people gain so high lvls so fast is not only that it's faster exp/h than before, but also because they don't get tired to to third part softwares. Maybe I am weak, but I remember myself power gaming for double exp week. I sometimes made sick exp, but after that week i don't wanna play for a while. I just get exhausted after 7 days of 12hours per day. Now people keep that pace watching movies or in worse cases just being away from their house.

New staff is a lot better than the old one. I will give it to them. They are on the way to better zezenia. But people still not working for their lvls. They just get it with the time. And one of ways is party hunts with fallowing each other and huge exp/h.

If it was up to me, firstly i would work on it so people wouldn't be able to just fallow each other in hunts as they do now.
And if to change exp boosts my suggestion would be:
If 2 people in a party +20%,
if 3 people in a party +40%
if 4 people in a party +55%
if 5 people in a party +70%
if 6 people in a party +80%
if 7 people in a party +90%
if 8 people in a party +95%
if 9+ people in a party +100%
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
20th November 2018 12:00:48

Im beeing saying this since day one. The warlockk may sound extreme but he is right, if not changed ASAP will be too late after.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
20th November 2018 12:47:13

Making game harder for everyone won't stop bot, it will incentive bots. Bots do not get tired. If you lower party exp against bots, a bot will need to hunt for a couple of hours more, no bot will complain about having to hunt longer, normal players will get tired. At the end of the day you are against normal players.

If its not against bot, I do think player party cap is too high, could be capped with fewer players but more than 20% bonus per player
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
22nd November 2018 16:06:01 (Last edited 2nd December 2018 00:48:17)

Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
22nd November 2018 19:59:47

I dont see any hunt of 10 players getting proffit, So just donates can do it, or in our case rabbe pay to us all suplys... i should boost experience even more than now or increase cap of players in part boost if its like 20% per player but max of 6 , it should be change to 10% per player and max to 12 ( with some restrict on lvl diference ) someting between 40-50 lvls
, increase Gold and experience reward from tasks like x2 gold and x3 experience
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
24th November 2018 19:07:23

Quoting Whistup:
I dont see any hunt of 10 players getting proffit, So just donates can do it, or in our case rabbe pay to us all suplys... i should boost experience even more than now or increase cap of players in part boost if its like 20% per player but max of 6 , it should be change to 10% per player and max to 12 ( with some restrict on lvl diference ) someting between 40-50 lvls

damn that rabbe guy is very generous, does he also pay for all of your guild's bots liscences?
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th November 2018 20:41:53

Quoting Whistup:

How 10 people hunt is more wasteful than 1 person hunt. If 10 people make 1 combo each or 1 person uses 10 comboes it. Combined it will cost the same. And loot will be the same. So i am surprised people say its a waste to hunt in party. It doesnt make any sense. Ye, u gotta split loot. But u waste like nothing on 1 monster. Same supplies gotta be enough for around 10 monsters.
If u waste a lot and get little loot. It means there are peoole who waste like nothing and get the same split. But theres a balance in it total wasted supplies and total loot. 10 times more wasted supplies will get u 10x more loot.
So dont give loot to those just shoot arrows or just afk fallowing