27th November 2018 16:24:51 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2018 16:56:49 GM Shadow View post »
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
23rd November 2018 01:36:13

Its my first video with some errors but whatever , here we go , i dont like cut and do "zooms" and those thinks , i prefer show all battle , I cut some parts only because there were like 5 minuts without action

Be ready for part Two , three , Four and maybe five i have recorded everyfight, 200 frags left for show :v
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
23rd November 2018 01:54:46

Really nice movie man, fun to see a 100% pure pvp video. Keep the movies coming <3
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd November 2018 04:36:37

Sad to see Keop, mago sin miedo and moises returns starrying that video. Why make warmode if youre gonna send an army of noobchars outside the guild? Lol

Anyways, pvp videos are alwqys good to see. Keep it up, mart!
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
23rd November 2018 07:20:44

I admire and love to see some great pvp, especially how good you are on that barbarian with incredible game sense and reactions. My favorite part is when you are in monsters like crystal dragons, that's some good game sense and reactions thru the roof :)
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
23rd November 2018 07:53:05 (Last edited 23rd November 2018 07:54:30)

Really nice video could be used as evidence for your auto healing never seen somebody in tibia or zezenia healing manually like you godlike reaction 0.1 milisecond after hit but ONLY at 93% for whole video xddd 94% hp and 10enemies around you? WHO CARE wont press healing hotkey mmm we trapped one target with 10 people and some pyro casted one spell hitting me 150? INSTANT HEAL xDDD

good think i didnt spent more than 2 weeks playing on this server lmao cant wait for staff to add some command so they could remove x% of hp from player probably 3/4 of novus deleted
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd November 2018 09:33:30

Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Really nice video could be used as evidence for your auto healing never seen somebody in tibia or zezenia healing manually like you godlike reaction 0.1 milisecond after hit but ONLY at 93% for whole video xddd 94% hp and 10enemies around you? WHO CARE wont press healing hotkey mmm we trapped one target with 10 people and some pyro casted one spell hitting me 150? INSTANT HEAL xDDD

good think i didnt spent more than 2 weeks playing on this server lmao cant wait for staff to add some command so they could remove x% of hp from player probably 3/4 of novus deleted

Go away u took nice lvl in few days and u thought u are zezenian King but sadly u died by 3 guys and quit.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
23rd November 2018 09:36:57

Non-pvper comment on an warmovie? @GM Eden we need a new lake filled with tears, I suggest somewhere in Geltharia.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
23rd November 2018 10:03:28

Quoting Huligan:

Non-pvper comment on an warmovie? @GM Eden we need a new lake filled with tears, I suggest somewhere in Geltharia.

Indeed i dont have huge pvp or even rpg experience in zezenia however i dont think that play style of botters is diffrent on zezenia and tibia and on tibia i've been fightin against botters since years

Do you want to deny that whistup using some kind of auto-healing? Do u have some argument beside my lack of zezenia experience? Do u often see people not healing to full hp while fighting?

Wish some admin could check logs on which hp (probably not % but amount) whistup heal would be funny 8)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd November 2018 10:07:37

Quoting Huligan:

Indeed i dont have huge pvp or even rpg experience in zezenia however i dont think that play style of botters is diffrent on zezenia and tibia and on tibia i've been fightin against botters since years

Do you want to deny that whistup using some kind of auto-healing? Do u have some argument beside my lack of zezenia experience? Do u often see people not healing to full hp while fighting?

Wish some admin could check logs on which hp (probably not % but amount) whistup heal would be funny 8)

Ryan v. 2
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
24th November 2018 00:20:31

What happened to Whistup?

One day he is dominating Novus with a 30 minutes war video, next day he's banished!?!?!?

wtf is this domination?
1 2 3
Last »