27th November 2018 16:56:49 GM Shadow View post »
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 16:41:36

Quoting Thraal:
The party system should be revamped to have good exp but with less people.

Rather 4 man team @ 15% each equalling 60%
or a 5 man team @ 15% each equalling 75%

its same as now... you guys want 4-5 players because you hunt usualy with 4-5 ppls ... Make this game more atractive for play with teams , We were doing same exp before as a team of 4-5 players in magus - crystals whatever but now its better hunt alone to get some exp because of money spend on potions... you guys need understand you can still do same experience alone also but its too risky because there is a big war in middle.. that's why both teams are getting rooked and desanimated more and more.. because there is no point to hunt with team doing waste , or alone doing waste , getting sneak and those thinks.. if you still think old party system is bad.. just reduce 20 % but increase numbers of players...

I want talk also about Money in this thread.. I thinks there should be a quest like % damage quest in ellaria npc for increase at least 10-15% selleables items more than now... its just imposible make a proffit nowadays
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 16:44:31 (Last edited 27th November 2018 16:45:04)

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
you guys need understand you can still do same experience alone also but its too risky because there is a big war in middle.. that's why both teams are getting rooked and desanimated more and more.. because there is no point to hunt with team doing waste , or alone doing waste , getting sneak and those thinks

Why don't you play in Elysium then? Or go back to Everath, high experience rate server?

Novus is 2x experience server. 2x. If you want things to be easy, go to Everath. If you don't wanna be attacked while hunting monsters, go to Elysium.

There is no "big war in middle" in Elysium, brother!
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 16:49:49

Quoting The Warlockk:
you guys need understand you can still do same experience alone also but its too risky because there is a big war in middle.. that's why both teams are getting rooked and desanimated more and more.. because there is no point to hunt with team doing waste , or alone doing waste , getting sneak and those thinks

Why don't you play in Elysium then? Or go back to Everath, high experience rate server?

Novus is 2x experience server. 2x. If you want things to be easy, go to Everath. If you don't wanna be attacked while hunting monsters, go to Elysium.

There is no "big war in middle" in Elysium, brother!

The result of the server will be rooking-charloving characters - and makers characters fights-sneaks and you are one of them.. just saying
GM Shadow
Game Master

27th November 2018 16:56:49 (Last edited 27th November 2018 16:58:23)

The bans and the circumstances of multiple players have been discussed. With staff knowledge of how individual 3rd party cheat software works within Zezenia :

Keti and thothi mclovin - Both were determined to be using advanced programs and bans will remain at 28 days according to major ban policy.
Ceesar - Potentially a simple tasker/macro, ban reduced to 7 days.

GM Shadow
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 17:00:17 (Last edited 27th November 2018 17:01:21)

The result of the server will be rooking-charloving characters - and makers characters fights-sneaks and you are one of them.. just saying

According to your logic, Pharos, 3x server, and Everath, 10x server, has no charlovers, right?

Hahahahahaha

How come am I a "maker character fights-sneaks"? You don't even know what are my goals in Novus, nor my strategies.

All you have been doing is complaining a lot, being very toxic with no argument. Can't wait to see your next 30 minutes pvp video! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

December is coming, stay tuned.

Quoting GM Shadow:
The bans and the circumstances of multiple players have been discussed. With staff knowledge of how individual 3rd party cheat software works within Zezenia :

Keti and thothi mclovin - Both were determined to be using advanced programs and bans will remain at 28 days according to major ban policy.
Ceesar - Potentially a simple tasker/macro, ban reduced to 7 days.

GM Shadow

Cool, thanks for the clarification upon mine and Rabbe's request of reviewing some cases.

Fast response aswell, you got my positive feedback, GM Shadow.
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
28th November 2018 01:42:09

Im not playing anymorr, because Ive got no time, but i came here to say: Very very well done staff! I played this game for the past 3 years, and i have never seen such and active and liestening to the community. Very well done, i cant wait to comeback when i have time ...

Btw, i think the best fórmula for your party experience system could be:

2 ppl : 30%
3 ppl: 45%
4 ppl : 60%
5 ppl : 70%
6 ppl : 80%
7 ppl : 85 %
8 ppl 90%
9 ppl : 95%
10 ppl: 100%

Or something like that
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
28th November 2018 02:25:36

Just take gold as task reward and u will see the money.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
28th November 2018 03:29:32

Quoting Razor Blade:
Im not playing anymorr, because Ive got no time, but i came here to say: Very very well done staff! I played this game for the past 3 years, and i have never seen such and active and liestening to the community. Very well done, i cant wait to comeback when i have time ...

Btw, i think the best fórmula for your party experience system could be:

2 ppl : 30%
3 ppl: 45%
4 ppl : 60%
5 ppl : 70%
6 ppl : 80%
7 ppl : 85 %
8 ppl 90%
9 ppl : 95%
10 ppl: 100%

Or something like that

!!!!!!<3 yesss