1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
23rd November 2018 09:16:09 GM Eden View post »
23rd November 2018 13:01:24 GM Quillon View post »
Administration
Staff

23rd November 2018 04:03:28

The Black Friday weekend is here! All premium card orders from now to Monday 26th 12:00 UTC will yield 25% extra cards for free. For example, purchasing 100 cards will give you 125 cards.

We have also updated the servers with new deals. Premium outfits can now be purchased for 75 cards, and you can join the Smart Trader Guild for a payment of 20 cards. Osvald and Thorvald are feeling gracious, and will grant a 10% chance of canceling your task for free.

Don't forget that using multiple premium cards now gives you extra time: with 7 or 14 days of premium active, each card will give you an extra 6 or 12 hours of premium time.

In addition, the party experience boost has been lowered to 10% per player, up to a maximum boost of 60%.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd November 2018 04:34:45

Quoting Administration:

In addition, the party experience boost has been lowered to 10% per player, up to a maximum boost of 60%.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Good job listening to the community!
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
23rd November 2018 04:36:39 (Last edited 23rd November 2018 04:41:48)

good job , like it , there is no point to use premmy boost anymore i mean.. just 30k more exp h alone or 60k more h with team.. just take look at Bombardiers , yagams and dire boards.. pyro still can do 1.5kk exp h, x5 more than me alone, the rest is ok
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd November 2018 04:41:03

Quoting Whistup:
Please , nerf dire boards , bombardiers and yagams , because pyros can still do 1.3kk and my max exp/h is 650k with 6 players

Nerf Trempis, Paladin top level for so long

Maybe you should go get some lessons with him, since you dont know how to exp as a Barbarian (frenzy op).

No more army of botters hunting on follow, great stuff. Also, new players that dont have a big team and knowledge of the game wont face such a big disadvantage as they were until now.

Im happy that Staff is actve, new gms, and listening to the majority f the players. Good stuff! Merry black friday, everyone xd
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
23rd November 2018 04:44:37 (Last edited 23rd November 2018 04:46:48)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Whistup:
Please , nerf dire boards , bombardiers and yagams , because pyros can still do 1.3kk and my max exp/h is 650k with 6 players

Nerf Trempis, Paladin top level for so long

Maybe you should go get some lessons with him, since you dont know how to exp as a Barbarian (frenzy op).

No more army of botters hunting on follow, great stuff. Also, new players that dont have a big team and knowledge of the game wont face such a big disadvantage as they were until now.

Im happy that Staff is actve, new gms, and listening to the majority f the players. Good stuff! Merry black friday, everyone xd

We are happy too man, i doing decent exp with team in magus , more provably than you alone

just saying, no more wars , no more blessings , no more exp boost.. Now everybody will have cash doing task alone.. That's ok for me
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd November 2018 08:21:12

There are things I like and dislike in zezenia. But I love the fact that this staff is different. Keep it up and congratz on that!
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
23rd November 2018 08:29:49

NICE! GOOD JOB STAFF!
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
23rd November 2018 08:58:51 (Last edited 23rd November 2018 09:43:26)

The exp boost in party was still not the problem, was nice that Zezenia had a great team hunt features made team hunts very nice. But atleast new staff testning new stuff, lisent to the people and i respect that alot. GOOD JOB!

Sadly now its back that Pyromancer EXP away faster then other solo, before players could atleast keep up little with the party-hunting. IMO this destroyes the nice feature of team-hunting but lets test it out. Because I got some new players and they like that we go hunt together and can sit talk shit being on same screen instead of hunting spread out like other games just because team-hunting are way worse exp.
GM Eden
Community Manager

23rd November 2018 09:16:09

I'm glad to see all the positive comments! The community is utmost important to us.

Thank you for playing Zezenia and I hope all of you have a nice weekend.

Eden.
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
23rd November 2018 09:31:41

Quoting Administration:

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Nice to see administration hearing our comments :D
1 2