1 2 3 4
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
26th November 2018 14:39:12

The GMs/owners of this game always rush in to decisions without thinking of the consequences, this party nerf inadvertently buffed pyros.

Back at it again with the random nerfs...
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
26th November 2018 14:49:13 (Last edited 26th November 2018 14:53:27)

Haha thats a hell of a EGO to think we only propose nerfing xp partying cause some botters were lvling at magus.

arent you guys the master skilled pvpers ? then deal with the sneak's and stop crying cause more than half your team would be lvl 80 if wasnt for the incredible broken past XP party
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
26th November 2018 15:18:37 (Last edited 26th November 2018 15:21:07)

Quoting Pogmage:
Haha thats a hell of a EGO to think we only propose nerfing xp partying cause some botters were lvling at magus.

arent you guys the master skilled pvpers ? then deal with the sneak's and stop crying cause more than half your team would be lvl 80 if wasnt for the incredible broken past XP party

Obvious your lack of experience from the game talking for itself :) Before update of party-hunting i made 800k/h ~ @ Hellish Magus, now i get around 600k/h ~, I get better EXP solo at low level monsters, this stinks since its super boring to hunt even more grinding then Zezenia already is. Was party-hunting ever the real problem? Answer is No. If other things like deathloss was way higher on lower levels and other PvP features worked better it would never happen, but ofcourse people that can do full combos hunting and AOE hunting solo want party-hunting away to keep their enemys stay behind.

Some exemples stated down below showing party-hunting was balanced.
Warrior 60+ get around 1kk / h at kpunda Yahgans.
Mages 60+ get around 1kk+/ h at kpunda Yahgans.
Mages (full combo) get around 900 k / h Dire boar.
Mages (full combo) get around 800 k / h Kidramu.
Mage Pyromancer (full combo) Melket Bombadier 1,1 kk / h.
Mage Pyromancer (full combo) Dire boar 1,2 - 1,3 kk / h.
Ranger exp slower and can get around 740 k / h if spamming spells. (Even more waste then mage if no loot.) Why they exp slower? Since Zezenia solo hunting is so much about AOE damage. Would it be good to give ranger AOE damage? No I would say change the party-hunting system to the better again.

Zezenia had a nice idea to have good exp / h with team-hunting sticking out from other 2D games but now we are back to same as other games. Many new players liked the old system, sad it was changed.

And if to change exp boosts my suggestion would be:
If 2 people in a party +20%,
if 3 people in a party +40%
if 4 people in a party +55%
if 5 people in a party +70%
if 6 people in a party +80%
if 7 people in a party +90%
if 8 people in a party +100%
if 9+ people in a party +110%
(Close to copy from Baltas the chess god.)
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th November 2018 15:26:04

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Ht Savage:
party hunting went from nice exp to horrible exp. Its not worth to party hunt anymore basically put pyro's ahead even more..

Instead of lowering it to 60% total boost, 10% per party member make it like 20% per party member with a maximum of 60% so its still worth to hunt with 3-4 players..

What do you guys think about that?

It can be 20% 5 players total of 100%
or 10% 10 players total of 100%

Its war server ppl hunt with team because sneaks.. its simple as this common sense
i think nobody is hunting with teams right now, and alone its to easy get sneak ... or players need put 30 maker in the way, boats , look for antilocate..logout instead fight beh

Don't be a pussy, Mart. Man u and stop crying. Do you wanna hunt with 30 people protecting you while making 3kk exp per hour?What else do you want, don`t you want monsters to drop Premium Cards too

Charlover...man up.
Quoting Ht Savage:
party hunting went from nice exp to horrible exp. Its not worth to party hunt anymore basically put pyro's ahead even more..

Instead of lowering it to 60% total boost, 10% per party member make it like 20% per party member with a maximum of 60% so its still worth to hunt with 3-4 players..

What do you guys think about that?

I agree with you, Melvin. In my proposal, I proposed the cap to be reduced from 120% to 80%, with a cap of 80% for 4 people.

I believe it should cap at 4 players, not at 6 players, and 80% would be the erfect number, while 100%+ bonus would be way too high already.

If people wanna hunt in big group to attain protection, they must sacrifice experience per hour. While hunting alone is more risky and dangerous, it should offer a higher reward to even out.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
26th November 2018 16:45:17 (Last edited 26th November 2018 16:51:26)

Ok, guys what do u think, rules should works the same for all right?

There we go, just focus on mana bar of this guy.

Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 16:48:00 (Last edited 26th November 2018 17:09:45)

Quoting Gudalik:
Ok, guys what do u think, rules should works the same for all right?

There we go, just focus on mana bar that guy.

clear bot for mana always same %

also same here
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
26th November 2018 17:15:29

hahahahah if thats not mana bot i quit this game here and now.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
26th November 2018 18:04:13 (Last edited 26th November 2018 18:06:31)

downloaded both videos just in case he remove them but wtf hes that bad so he must use bot to MANA? wtf is wrong with people
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
26th November 2018 18:49:32

Autystyczna Pszczola what the fuck you talking about I've killed you a few times while full cavebotting dark elfs. you dont have any room to speak here.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
26th November 2018 19:07:50

if he dont get banned then gms are corrupt as fk then they have issues agenst whistup,keti etc. You can 100% see that hes using it in war u never manage to take that mana in same spot all the time either u take it ful or u are low its just retard funny to wathc his video i hope u ban him he desrv it so much hes talking so much shit to other ppl about bot.
1 2 3 4