1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th November 2018 21:59:52

There are a ton of things that need to be done, at the moment none of the sub classes feel unique it's just the same thing with different sprites.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 22:02:47 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:41:54)

Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 22:05:41 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:41:57)

Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 22:22:12 (Last edited 27th November 2018 22:26:03)

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
I thinks magues are balanced right now.. Pyros should be decreased exp/h but i rly dont know how ...

Check out my proposal,

There is now a gap from party leveling to pyros experience rate.
Pyros are exponential levelers due to every sqm having same damage effect than their counterparts.
Make the proximal damage and radius based spells have more damage near the caster and less away from them.
This will make luring riskier for the power they output and exp they take while separating the skilled pyros from the intermediates.

Pyros overtake party experience now because of their ability to lure and kill multiple mobs at once at max radius power.
All while not needing to be in a party.

I propose to re-vamp the areal spells to output more damage on the first square away from the caster.
Alternatively, their damage needs to be reduced as the squares move away. They will they inflict less damage.

This will make pyros have to be closer to get full effect from combos.
All while having to understand to not lure too much or they will die.
This is possible now due to the decreased buff + defense fixes.
I believe this can help their power out ratio vs experience gap problem compared to other classes.

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Paladins and barbarians nowadays high magic lvls spells are useless BOTH should have a longway attack spell at least for hold pz first..( low damage but without exaust 1 secs ) remember, we cant use wand anymore or bow

For Paladins, they are already in the front as tanks.
How about a spell called "Holy Fire."
The spell inflicts holy burn damage for x amount of fixed damage for X duration?

For Barbarians, they have blink, and a second blind rush.
They are less tanks, which is why they need to blink out and in.
They could have a spell called "Bloodlust."
This way when they blink and hit the target they bleed out X damage for X duration?

Yo deadpool, Second blink is more survive spell than hold pz of players considering its rly fast lost pz and monsters dont make you pz from distance.. Warriors need more defensive talents points than magues-rangers so its imposible chase them with full ligerity, will be great something for hold pz for both class i think..

Also i think second blink should be change in something for destroy obstacles with barbarian power.. two blinks its like out of imagination .. well at least for me
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 22:32:08 (Last edited 18th September 2019 10:50:32)

Deleted
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
27th November 2018 23:06:51

Quoting Deadpool:
I don't agree on the double blink, either. One is fine.
They should use a Bloodlust feature to allow Barbs to bleedout their opponents, instead.
Re-read the proposal.

Blink is suppose to be a skill shot, but the way its scripted, it is not.
Many use auto-target and prioritize leaders, so yeah, not really.
It means that if you blink to him and hit him with "Bloodlust," he is going to bleed every few second and his pz will be held.

Additionally, you can have a "Bloodlust Instinct" spell.
If a player was hit with your Bloodlust, the barbarian would run faster on sqms of blood patches on ground tiles.
Now wouldn't that be fun?

All this, or increase the white skull log out timer?

NICEEE IDEA!
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
27th November 2018 23:18:52

Marksman - the marksman's taunt spell, with that much bot, is kind of "useless", still works, but against the bots gets very unfair, they instantly heal the mana they lose by taunt;
- Marksmans need a survival spell too, as the barbarian blink, rogue evasion, etc.

Pyromancer - reduce the mana they lose because of the buff from 10% to 5%.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 23:36:05 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:42:02)

Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
27th November 2018 23:42:38

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Anciientt:
Marksman - the marksman's taunt spell, with that much bot, is kind of "useless", still works, but against the bots gets very unfair, they instantly heal the mana they lose by taunt;

I propose reworking the Taunt due to auto mana bot.
The functionality would work better if it disables mana potion usage for x duration.
Same as bosses make you not mana.

yes, like 2~3 seconds
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
27th November 2018 23:49:03 (Last edited 27th November 2018 23:51:42)

actually zezenia is more balanced than ever.

let pyros do their xp, they cant contribute 100% in war, cant combo in party hunting, have to worry about enemy making invisible traps etc.

rogue have invisibility, locate and anti-locate and party anti locate that are super good in pvp. maye just need a buff in those utility spells, allowing them to hunt more time. if you buff their damage, marks will be again in disvantage.

shaman is bulky but does less damage and less xp/h solo than warlock.

the only class i think MAYBE is in a little disvantage now is paladin. roll back their healing, let them tank the hell cause they are much much less offensive than barbarian
1 2 3 4
Last »