1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
GM Eden
Community Manager

27th November 2018 20:06:40

Hi Everyone.

By using this thread we'd like to ask you guys for feedback and tips on how we can balance the classes and spells.
- Which classes are inferior towards their counterparts?
- Which subclasses are inferior towards their counterparts?
Etc.

Thank you all.
Eden.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 20:31:37 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:42:08)

Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
27th November 2018 20:50:35 (Last edited 27th November 2018 21:00:09)

Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).
Maverick Sorcerer
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
27th November 2018 21:17:01

I appreciate the idea for only rangers get a spell to block just monster's paralyze and just mages make anti-paralyze potions to use or sell. Rangers need some advantage. :)
Hanstein
Player

Elysium
Level 203
Warrior
27th November 2018 21:18:40

I would love to have some melee boost spell in my paladin too :)
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 21:31:56 (Last edited 27th November 2018 21:35:13)

Game is balanced the way it is. People complain about rangerd being weak, but it's not true. Rangers are a very strong damage per second class, the problem with rangers in pvp is that 90% of the community uses healbot. Implement efficient ways to extinguish bots and problem solved. Although rangers dont headshot others like mages do with their combo, rangers destroy as DPS. Blink for a second with a ranger attacking you and you are dead. But with healing bots, there are no fails, the robot behavior will keep the target safe and healed always. Ban healing bots and pvp is balanced.

I also dont understand why paralyzes cannot be canceled anymore, it's absolutely broken and unbalanced. It used to take skill to cancel the paralyze (think between hesl and renew speed boost while being comboed). Now is very dumb imo.

Also, pyromancerd buff has been reduced from 50% to 40% and then 34% damage reduction. Ok, it balances the biggest damage output, but pyromancers have no locate/anti locate and, modt importantly, you still lose a shitload of mana when attscked with the buff.

I mean, its ok to reduce to 34% damage reduction, but why did you maintain the 10% mana drain??? It only helps botters! In Lawlietpsons video, we saw a mana potion macro and noticed the advsntage it gives for pyromancerd, that have their mana drained... So I suggest you to review the. % of mana drained in the buff, since it only helps offeri g more and more advantages to cheaters.
Vazz Nash
Player

Elysium
Level 12
Warrior
27th November 2018 21:45:30 (Last edited 27th November 2018 21:47:32)

Quoting Maverick Sorcerer:
I appreciate the idea for only rangers get a spell to block just monster's paralyze and just mages make anti-paralyze potions to use or sell. Rangers need some advantage. :)

I agree, a ranger can hit good in dps but with paralyzes, low def and a bad heal when block mobs sticked around the player paralyzed is not balanced for pvE. Low lvls don't have anti-paralyze potions or recipe. A simple spell can balance it.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
27th November 2018 21:48:36 (Last edited 27th November 2018 23:08:40)

YES = good solution, correct.
MEABY= there is a point but meaby there is a better solution to the problem?
NO = no Fks to give

Quoting The Warlockk:
Game is balanced the way it is. People complain about rangerd being weak, but it's not true. Rangers are a very strong damage per second class, the problem with rangers in pvp is that 90% of the community uses healbot. Implement efficient ways to extinguish bots and problem solved. Although rangers dont headshot others like mages do with their combo, rangers destroy as DPS. Blink for a second with a ranger attacking you and you are dead. But with healing bots, there are no fails, the robot behavior will keep the target safe and healed always. Ban healing bots and pvp is balanced.

NO
Are you trying to say that more rangers cheat than mages?
Mages destroys rangers/warriors. If you dont know how the formulas work and how they scale with lvls i can send them to you.

Quoting Deadpool:
Classes need purpose, but chance to live as well.
Give it to them.

YES

Paladin and Rangers get destroyed by traps of mages followed by burst damage.
More times than not if a newcomer gets jumped they are done so by 3 to 4 mages.
If they are warrior or ranger, they have 0 chance of survival.
Now, since you got warlocks spell "Unexpected Exclusion" (ML71) you just made their job easier when they hit higher levels, too.

YES

Make "Magic Explosion" apply to magical obstacle traps of fire wall, rocky ascension, natures aid, and dark spikes
It already works on the magical obstruction rock that looks same sprite as rocky ascension at geltharia demonic ents.
Make this consistent.

YES

Paladins need more difference as defensive class than Barbarian the offensive class.

YES

Marksman overtake Rogue counterpart heavily with 4 or 5 updates including some with crit damages for x duration.
Give Rogues some fun spells nonpvp and pvp related and please update (Fix Evasion + Brimestone Clouds uses)

YES

There is now a gap from party leveling to pyros experience rate.
Pyros are exponential levelers due to every sqm having same damage effect than their counterparts.
Make the proximal damage and radius based spells have more damage near the caster and less away from them.
This will make luring riskier for the power they output and exp they take while seperating the skilled pyros from the intermediates.

MEABY

Shamans "Creature Call" is useless.
Thraal once suggested wisps, this is an award winning idea.
Shamans are utility support classes and should be made as such, not damage out-putters.

MEABY

Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

YES

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

MEABY

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

YES

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

YES

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:

Rangers and warriors should get MORE damage per lvls than skills ... monsters at high-mid lvls have a lot of hp..

MEABY

Rogues any spell to do more damage with high skills increase ( like 50% for 10 secs ) but cant use potions or heal spells in that time

MEABY But why would a rogue not be able to heal? marksman can heal while 100% crit buff. If this would be an option the dmg buff had to be insane to compensate for healing lost, i dont think its the best idea for a pvp server.

I thinks we need more diference between paladins(tank ) and barbarians(assasin) , marks (more support and survive class )and rogues (assasin)

YES

AND i thinks its time to posibility change subclass with X time exaust 1-2 months for 100-200 cards...

MEABY
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th November 2018 21:58:32 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:42:14)

Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 21:59:08 (Last edited 27th November 2018 22:09:41)

I thinks magues are balanced right now.. Pyros should be decreased exp/h but i rly dont know how ... Oh i remember. SHaman paralice is totally broken.. it should be for magic 60 instead 45.. Makers shamans can destroy everything with that power (=

Paladins and barbarians nowadays high magic lvls spells are useless BOTH should have a longway attack spell at least for hold pz first..( low damage but without exaust 1 secs ) remember, we cant use wand anymore or bow

Paladins should have any spells for decrease damaeg taken 50% for 5 seconds with mid coldown ( 200 secs maybe ) Survive combos.

Barbarians should have any spells single target with HIGH damage but sacrifize 50% hp or something similar when you cast it with a mid coldown also (200 secs ) instead holy cross idk name..

Rangers and warriors should get MORE damage per lvls than skills ... monsters at high-mid lvls have a lot of hp..

Marskmans maybe add any running spell like shaman super speed for survive in some situations or any blokeable way spells like spikes , stone or firewall

Rogues any spell to do more damage with high skills increase ( like 50% for 10 secs ) but cant use potions or heal spells in that time

I thinks we need more diference between paladins(tank ) and barbarians(assasin) , marks (more support and survive class )and rogues (assasin)

AND i thinks its time to posibility change subclass with X time exaust 1-2 months for 100-200 cards...
1 2 3
Last »