1 2
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
29th November 2018 11:53:04

The thing is baltas, as you said earlier, if you're doing less xp in party than solo, someone os not pushing harder.

Buy unfornately ppl want to make tons of xp using sting strike, follow mode deliver the task in xp and still make profit.

Some players here look like true millenials. Nutella generation. Sad.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th November 2018 12:05:01

And some people say its a waste to hunt in a party. I think it was Mart?? And Rabbe had to pay their supplies. How can hunting in party could be more expensive? If u split between everyone equally, then I understand a mage who used bp of mana vials had some waste and a ranger who spend a quiver of arrows got some profit.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 13:19:07

Quoting Baltas:
And some people say its a waste to hunt in a party. I think it was Mart?? And Rabbe had to pay their supplies. How can hunting in party could be more expensive? If u split between everyone equally, then I understand a mage who used bp of mana vials had some waste and a ranger who spend a quiver of arrows got some profit.

Belive me from my experience from the game when you around 7 guys hunting you aint profit often. If you going 2-3 guys its way bigger chance to profit. Why? Because of rare items dont drop often and then you get a bigger bite from the cake. Your math and so are great bro i really mean it, good for people to see it. But it aint always it work in the gameplay :)
1 2