1 2 3
Last »
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 02:00:36 (Last edited 29th November 2018 02:03:16)

Hello.
I think it's time to listen to 90% of the players and not 10%, whether or not they are right.

Since the last change in the group experience, we noticed a change in the stability of the Novus server, nobody is leveling or taking the game really seriously like a week ago. I really think it's a shame, since the 3 main groups of the game that keep this fun (swe, brs, vzlns and some europeans) no longer raise their level or plan to do so (at least with those who speak) unfortunately it is preferable to leave a stable low level war, than to waste time going up to only lose more time when one dies ... I hope you have consideration, it's just to see active people climbing or recovering experience, I do not think it exceeds 20% of what it was before.
I think I'm not the only bored and / or unmotivated right now
Unfortunately, the only place for hunt nowadays is in yagahn and direboars
Mart.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 02:11:52

Stop crying, charlover, everybody is leveling, it's just a little slower in a team now.

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
I really think it's a shame, since the 3 main groups of the game that keep this fun (swe, brs, vzlns and some europeans) no longer raise their level or plan to do so (at least with those who speak)

You speak for yourself, because most people Ive talked to are happy. They know it was unfair the way it was (120%).

I just think reducing to 60% was a bit hard, I believe ideal number would be a cap of 80%. But nobody have stopped leveling because of it, stop being a dramma queen, like always.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 02:14:37 (Last edited 29th November 2018 02:15:54)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Stop crying, charlover, everybody is leveling, it's just a little slower in a team now.

I really think it's a shame, since the 3 main groups of the game that keep this fun (swe, brs, vzlns and some europeans) no longer raise their level or plan to do so (at least with those who speak)

You speak for yourself, because most people Ive talked to are happy. They know it was unfair the way it was (120%).

I just think reducing to 60% was a bit hard, I believe ideal number would be a cap of 80%. But nobody have stopped leveling because of it, stop being a dramma queen, like always.

Trucidation
Level: 72
23rd November 2018 01:51:54 Darkax 80 Yes

Next.

Can you humiliate yourself more? in the other post you said it was slow
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 02:17:51

Quoting The Warlockk:

Trucidation
Level: 72
23rd November 2018 01:51:54 Darkax 80 Yes

Next.

Can you humiliate yourself more? in the other post you said it was slow

I have done some research, since I have been away from the game since 2016, and decided to focus on other things for a couple of days, plus, it's the end of the semester in my university, I'm still having exams, gotta study.

Like I said, I don't have much time to play right now, but I will do in December. Speaking of my team though, everybody else that has spare time IS leveling up.

PLEASE stop the unnecessary dramma.
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
29th November 2018 02:25:33

Dude u played platon 1x xp, no bonus party, no task.

Why now u only cry ? What a shame. From respected player to clown. Miss kurtius.
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
29th November 2018 02:35:05

Hello, I particularly liked the old party system.
It was for me the most fun apart from the wars.
I remember the old zezenia times of hunting alone and they are very bad memories hahaha.

This is my proposal, so it is encouraged to the variety of classes and not only are magicians with good level.

3 mages 2 ranger 1 warrior +120%

3 ranger 2 mages 1 warrior 120%

3 warrior 2 mages 1 wanger 120% (LOL)

5 ranger 1 warrior 110%

5 mages 1 ranger 110%

5 mages 1 warrior 110%

6 mages 100%

6 ranger 100%

6 warrior 120% (LOL).

No one has benefited from this, the person who proposed it has already lost more than 10 lvls.
stop proposing SH$t!

we already dominate and the game is boring:\
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 03:02:00 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:07:41)

Quoting Madlicious Mclovin:
I remember the old zezenia times of hunting alone and they are very bad memories hahaha.

This is my proposal, so it is encouraged to the variety of classes and not only are magicians with good level.

5 ranger 1 warrior 110%

5 mages 1 ranger 110%

5 mages 1 warrior 110%

6 mages 100%

6 ranger 100%

6 warrior 120% (LOL).

No one has benefited from this, the person who proposed it has already lost more than 10 lvls.
stop proposing SH$t!

I make 730kh alone on this 72 Warlock, or even 900kh if I go Kpunda. I am not leveling because I'm focusing on my real life and other stuff now. I lost levels because I am not a charlover, I am playing a pvp server to fight. Dying is part of it, and so is temporarily losing levels.

Trucidation's deaths:
11th November 2018 06:58:39 Milagro 76 Yes
14th November 2018 02:22:00 Emre 73 No
23rd November 2018 02:00:32 Madlicious Mclovin 80 No
27th November 2018 02:02:44 Dagoon 73 No

Soon I will be level 80+ again. PVP SERVER = WAR. Don't worry about my levels, soon I will outlevel you all 8)

I already have created a thread asking people's opinion: Poll: What should be the % Cap of Party Experience?

Yet, the only ones complaining are you guys from Final Round, because you only wanna hunt with 10+ players to get protection from sneaks. Man up and play like normal players, not everybody has a big team to their disposition, the old party experience rate was harming the server. If you think it's low exp/h, go to Pharos or Everath.

Novus Yesterday Exp Gain: more than 100 players have leveled up yesterday and you guys are the only ones complaining about it.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
29th November 2018 03:05:14

Too much cry, you guys are unmotivated because you are losing and you took ban on mains .

I agree to 80-90%cap
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 03:17:21 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:20:09)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Madlicious Mclovin:

5 ranger 1 warrior 110%

5 mages 1 ranger 110%

5 mages 1 warrior 110%

6 mages 100%

6 ranger 100%

6 warrior 120% (LOL).

stop proposing SH$t!

I make 730kh alone on this 72 Warlock, or even 900kh if I go Kpunda. I am not leveling because I'm focusing on my real life and other stuff now. I lost levels because I am not a charlover, I am playing a pvp server to fight. Dying is part of it, and so is temporarily losing levels.

I already have created a thread asking people's opinion and the only ones complaining are you guys from Final Round, because you only wanna hunt with 10+ players to get protection from sneaks. Man up and play like normal players, not everybody has a big team to their disposition, the old party experience rate was harming the server. If you think it's low exp/h, go to Pharos or Everath.

Novus Yesterday Exp Gain: more than 100 players have leveled up yesterday and you guys are the only ones complaining about it.
Poll: What should be the % Cap of Party Experience?

Decreased exp/h is same in all worlds.. they dropped you from the cradle when you were a kid or what?
Do you really think you know anything about the game? You do not play for years. You should leave the people who know how to think about it.
What do you want? a difficult server ridiculously as elysium where only 20-30 people play? the server was perfect, until the staff heard you. Let's talk properly. Who from my team, the wyhual team, the royal team, the agron team is going up really fast? people just want to fight and do their rpg things quickly (which is not, the server is x2). Now it's boring, people just lose their level and it's not worth investing so much time to lose it so fast.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 03:25:36 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:33:13)

Old system of party-boost was way better and more fun to hunt. Now im stuck on boring sh*t monsters.. and i know many feel the same, like the grind in Zezenia wasnt enough already? Zezenia shall stick out from other 2D games instead of change things like this.

This was making people help more new-commers taking them to hunts. Was it broken or to good? Nah you could never do even close to the best exp an pyromancer did or mage / warrior exping yahgan in kpunda.

Also this system bring much more nice battles for the guys who much into pvp, I like those fight way more then sneak 1 person with 6-7 guys and that what result you get by the change.

Im not char-lover or atleast thats my personal opinion, no idea what other thinks. I dont want old-system back to hunt safe i want to because of better fights and way more fun to hunt.

Also old system made more spawns / monster worth hunting, now you minimize all spawns I can keep talking on much more positive things about old system.

Main problem on novus is the low deathloss on lower levels, destroying fun war.
1 2 3
Last »