Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 13:29:36

Quoting Blood Hunter:
reset all servers now

For me it would be ok to reset Everath / Pharos. Maybe people can get some compensation somehow or "oldschooler" rank on forum or anything.

Because if Zezenia-crew gonna advertising it i think it would be good to do it til a new server. Also think that you can keep Elysium but make it 2x. Why? I think it looks unserious and more like an OT when you have diffrent, heard many guys i have tried come here said that.

Why new server? All players get more motivated if they here from start. After a while Zezenia can open the transfer system that i think is needed for new commers getting power abused.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th November 2018 13:41:45 (Last edited 29th November 2018 13:43:36)

Quoting Blood Hunter:
reset all servers now

That would not be fair to costumers.

Im sure Zezenia crew wants to expand the game at some point.

However i do think a merge between everath and pharos is necessary, it would open a bigger market and im sure it would become a bit more active than the current servers. (also giving elysium players the option to transfer to the new server). The new rate should be 2x like Novus - incase Novus dies out it can be merged into this existing server.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 13:51:41

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Blood Hunter:
reset all servers now

However i do think a merge between everath and pharos is necessary, it would open a bigger market and im sure it would become a bit more active than the current servers. (also giving elysium players the option to transfer to the new server). The new rate should be 2x like Novus - incase Novus dies out it can be merged into this existing server.

Like your idea to merge Everath and Pharos make it 2x server. Important here is that Pharos players need to get - Experience from the merge and Everath players shall get + Experience. Elysium players i dont really care if they also merge into Pharos / Everath but then you need open an new 2x Non-Pvp.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th November 2018 13:55:48

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Blood Hunter:
reset all servers now

Like your idea to merge Everath and Pharos make it 2x server. Important here is that Pharos players need to get - Experience from the merge and Everath players shall get + Experience. Elysium players i dont really care if they also merge into Pharos / Everath but then you need open an new 2x Non-Pvp.

Well we dont need a 2xnonpvp, let the ely guys who are bored of non pvp choose to join the new pvp server or not.
If pharos or everath players should get + - exp could be discussed, i think most of us older players took hits in the past. Meaby just make it easy for zezenia crew and merge it without any changes, or it could be voted? lets make it easy and move forward.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 14:16:19

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Blood Hunter:
reset all servers now

Well we dont need a 2xnonpvp, let the ely guys who are bored of non pvp choose to join the new pvp server or not.
If pharos or everath players should get + - exp could be discussed, i think most of us older players took hits in the past. Meaby just make it easy for zezenia crew and merge it without any changes, or it could be voted? lets make it easy and move forward.

Pharos was way easier to level up on then Everath just look at how fast people took level 300. But w/e something needs to be done. I really think staff shall have a Poll system on first page and let people vote more often then just throw in new changes all the time and "test" them.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th November 2018 14:30:24

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Blood Hunter:
reset all servers now

Pharos was way easier to level up on then Everath just look at how fast people took level 300. But w/e something needs to be done. I really think staff shall have a Poll system on first page and let people vote more often then just throw in new changes all the time and "test" them.

I know people who started on Pharos had an easier time but for example this character used to be 1x on tipitaka than platon before Pharos, so is it fair than? :) yes its time to move on.. its nice that we agree on that!
« First
2 3 4