1 2
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th November 2018 02:22:58 (Last edited 30th November 2018 02:24:30)

As the title says, the game has a few situations that is dealt with a bad hand.
Ill just leave my thoughts about the current situation;

Invisible - It should remove ur invisibility but it should make you untargetable for 1/2 seconds. This to avoid ban traps.

Evasion - After using evasion, you shouldn't be able to be attacked for 1/2 seconds. This to avoid Auto Attackers.

Blind Rush - After using blind rush on a target, it SHOULD melee hit. Currently, warrios are only able to hit a chasing target when theyre walking next to it.

Paralyzes - Some paralyzes remove ur haste, some dont. I think it should remove all speed buffs.

Pushing - There is an exhaust on pushing, but its on the wrong side. 2/3 People could perma push someone if they do it one after another. This makes the abuse of push bots alot bigger and very unfair for people who dont use tools like that. The exhaust should be on the person getting pushed. That way, you're game client doesnt bug where you appear inside walls when you try to fight against a push botter, also.. there should be a small delay after you command a push. For example like tibia, it takes some time before the push comes throug. Maybe like 0.5 seconds?

Barrels - This is a big thing right now, barrels are so broken.. that you barely escape a 3 man team barreling you. Imagine a full squad, you're brownbreaded. note* there are loads of tools to automaticly throw/pickup a barrel aswell. This harms "manual" players !!ALOT!!. I still see this being used EVERY fight. A simple fix.. increase the cooldown on throwing a barrel, create a cooldown for picking up barrels, so it cannot be picked up instantly, like Keeti's situation.

Player killing banishment - This is for real, the most retarded system ever. You'd have to come up with a different solution for this. *Ridiculous example comming in*, create a new type of skull, where you're unable to attack someone unless they attack you. You can pay it off for a fair amount of premium cards, or increase the fraglimit.

Party hunting - Teamhunting has gone to shit now. Its not worth to do unless you want to do tasks quicker and accept the fact your EXP is proper shit. You only had to lower the player cap of the previous party exp system. 3/4 people max. (most spawns cannot hold more than that anyway, late game)

Unjustified kills - Bring back the old system where a broadcast appeared on ur screen when you took a frag. Its impossible to read ur main tab if you took the frag or how close you are to being blackskulled / banned.

Please give me ur feedback.
Sonnema.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
30th November 2018 02:35:47 (Last edited 30th November 2018 02:48:44)

Quoting Sonnema:
Invisible - It should remove ur invisibility but it should make you untargetable for 1/2 seconds. This to avoid ban traps.

Agreed
Quoting Sonnema:
Evasion - After using evasion, you shouldn't be able to be attacked for 1/2 seconds. This to avoid Auto Attackers.

Agreed
Quoting Sonnema:
Blind Rush - After using blind rush on a target, it SHOULD melee hit. Currently, warrios are only able to hit a chasing target when theyre walking next to it.

It could work, or then a new way for barbarians/warriors to hold enemies' pz
Quoting Sonnema:
Paralyzes - Some paralyzes remove ur haste, some dont. I think it should remove all speed buffs.

I disagree, Paralyze is already way too overpowered the way it is right now, not being able to use speedboost after u are paralyzed. Dispel already removes all effects
Quoting Sonnema:
Pushing - There is an exhaust on pushing, but its on the wrong side. 2/3 People could perma push someone if they do it one after another. This makes the abuse of push bots alot bigger and very unfair for people who dont use tools like that. The exhaust should be on the person getting pushed. That way, you're game client doesnt bug where you appear inside walls when you try to fight against a push botter, also.. there should be a small delay after you command a push. For example like tibia, it takes some time before the push comes throug. Maybe like 0.5 seconds?

Agreed, but the delay should not be equal to tibia, for example, it shouldnt be a so long delay.
Quoting Sonnema:
Barrels - This is a big thing right now, barrels are so broken.. that you barely escape a 3 man team barreling you. Imagine a full squad, you're brownbreaded. note* there are loads of tools to automaticly throw/pickup a barrel aswell. This harms "manual" players !!ALOT!!. I still see this being used EVERY fight. A simple fix.. increase the cooldown on throwing a barrel, create a cooldown for picking up barrels, so it cannot be picked up instantly, like Keeti's situation.

Agreed, but just like the pushing delay, it should not be a long delay.
Quoting Sonnema:
Player killing banishment - This is for real, the most retarded system ever. You'd have to come up with a different solution for this. *Ridiculous example comming in*, create a new type of skull, where you're unable to attack someone unless they attack you. You can pay it off for a fair amount of premium cards, or increase the fraglimit.

Perfect proposal. Yellow skull, maybe? I really like this idea. Not being able to attack someone unless they attack you and same debuffs and penalties of a black skull ( big exp loss, unability to do tasks etc)
Quoting Sonnema:
Party hunting - Teamhunting has gone to shit now. Its not worth to do unless you want to do tasks quicker and accept the fact your EXP is proper shit. You only had to lower the player cap of the previous party exp system. 3/4 people max. (most spawns cannot hold more than that anyway, late game)

I disagree. People got used to easy leveling and we have seen how it goes...everath and pharos are dead servers.

Imo party exp bonus shouod be 80%, capped at 4 people

Quoting Sonnema:
Unjustified kills - Bring back the old system where a broadcast appeared on ur screen when you took a frag. Its impossible to read ur main tab if you took the frag or how close you are to being blackskulled / banned.

Agreed. It also brought up a value to every kill you had, since seeing it in your screen was like a trophy hahaha

Great thread dude, congrats on the initiative. Really good proposal
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th November 2018 06:34:00

I gotta say good post. I agree on most of your points. Or actually I agree with The warlockk comment. Agree on all except party exp boost change. I would rather go with the warlockk numbers.

About Paralyze, ye you should lose your haste buffs, you should be able to haste up strong paralyzes (shamans), and you shouldn't be able to haste up weak paralyzes (marksman) <<<<< My opinion based on the feeling, not any numbers.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
30th November 2018 07:46:08

Yeah make game for no hands like they did with tibia. 8)8)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
30th November 2018 08:03:49 (Last edited 30th November 2018 08:05:37)

Agree this one is really good.

Agree, should do something taunt aswell, unable to use manapots for 1/2 seconds?

Agree, can even be 100% chance to crit.

Paralyze is pretty strong, but either remove all or not remove at all.

Dont like this at all, we have already taken away good old pvp features. I know push-bot is a problem but this is wrong way to solve it.

I dont want to increase the cooldown to throw barrel, but an cooldown on like 0.7-1 second to pick it up after throwed would be nice BUT it shall still be able to move on screen.

As i said many times, just fixes the black-skull playable and higher Weekly / Monthly frags.

As you saying bro spawns cant handle more then 3/4 person anyways so the cap can be higher, thats no problem. Problem was never that party-boost was to high before, sadly guys who dont use it blame it. Old party-boost made some spawns more attractive that never get used otherwise, people having more fun while playing, leading up to nice fights, dont need to get stucked on shit monster grind your ass off. People can say what they want but if a low level mage can do better exp/h in kpunda you are just dumb saying the old system was over power of doom from mars 1337 pew.

bring that back and add an command ingame !kills that you can write to see how many kills you got.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th November 2018 09:46:19

Quoting Huligan:
I dont want to increase the cooldown to throw barrel, but an cooldown on like 0.7-1 second to pick it up after throwed would be nice BUT it shall still be able to move on screen.

Quoting Huligan:
Dont like this at all, we have already taken away good old pvp features. I know push-bot is a problem but this is wrong way to solve it.

The only people who would feel the pain of these changes, are people with these type of bots.
Im sorry, but for the ones who claim "i dont use bots" should have no problem with this.
And to be honest, even with this changed, you'll still be able to use tools, but it would be less effective.
as much as i like to see everyone play manual, it will NEVER happen. But with the current system, its to OP for people who dont use tools like that, so itll make people "cheat" aswell.

About pushing, you know it.. i know it.. ALOT of players use a tool to push. Whistup's example in Crystal Dragons.
If some idiot level 40 gets in front of you, you litterly cannot escape (Like keop before (keeti))

Quoting The Warlockk:
Agreed, but the delay should not be equal to tibia, for example, it shouldnt be a so long delay.

Yeah, it shouldnt be equal to tibia, ofcourse. But as that as an example, everyone understood what i meant :smartass:.
Anyway, i think most of these "proposals" will solve alot of game weaknesses + it will make the game "fair play" as bots wont be as effective as now.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
30th November 2018 09:57:57

@Sonnema Throw barrel cooldown already set to 1 second? I guess both you and me can throw barrel nearly that fast if we really try. If you now wanna add even more push cooldown then whats already added, soon you wont see any diffrent between a good pvp player and a bad one. Staff should work about the lag you get while someone using push bot, dont know why it happens but when somebody push you with bot you get stucked. Maybe staff can understand the system and solve it.

My point is that cooldowns are already added to prevent massive adventage from using bot. Should not take away skill based stuff because of botters then we soon at the point where Tibia is getting super manas giving 5000 manas just because some people are not as good as other and take them.

Also I want staff to make it possible to trash barrels again but when throwing explosion powder on the trashed barrel it still dissapear, also a funny pvp feature that I really miss.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th November 2018 17:25:58

@Huligan, i know the cooldown is already at 1 second. But i believe its not enough. 1 person, could litterly keep someone delayed for so long. Imagine the same person using push bots aswell. You litterly can't escape. There are countless solutions to solve problems like that.
It all has to do with exhaust timers and what not.

Pushing people, the exhaust is on the pusher, not the target. IT SHOULD BE ON THE TARGET. This wil solve the "stucked" bug you get when you're getting pushed to much.

They should just add something like an overall exhaust, you choose what you do.. barrel or push.. either one you'll be exhaust to do either for 1 second. I dont know, just come up with idea's to solve the cancer that is within the game. I dont want to play VS bots lmao and im 100% sure, all manual people will agree.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
30th November 2018 17:38:07

Quoting Sonnema:
@Huligan, i know the cooldown is already at 1 second. But i believe its not enough. 1 person, could litterly keep someone delayed for so long. Imagine the same person using push bots aswell. You litterly can't escape. There are countless solutions to solve problems like that.
It all has to do with exhaust timers and what not.

Pushing people, the exhaust is on the pusher, not the target. IT SHOULD BE ON THE TARGET. This wil solve the "stucked" bug you get when you're getting pushed to much.

They should just add something like an overall exhaust, you choose what you do.. barrel or push.. either one you'll be exhaust to do either for 1 second. I dont know, just come up with idea's to solve the cancer that is within the game. I dont want to play VS bots lmao and im 100% sure, all manual people will agree.

Please no lol
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
1st December 2018 01:16:42 (Last edited 1st December 2018 01:17:14)

Currently one of the biggest problems in pvp are Pushbots and barrel bots.. A very good proposal was made but why am I not surprised when I see people disagreeing who's team is relying on it...

You are aware of it being a problem, instead of giving dumb and irrelevant awnsers such as; "Yeah make game for no hands like they did with tibia" or "Please no lol" come up with something usefull and concrete.
1 2