1 2
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
1st December 2018 02:46:52

Quoting Ht Savage:
Currently one of the biggest problems in pvp are Pushbots and barrel bots.. A very good proposal was made but why am I not surprised when I see people disagreeing who's team is relying on it...

You are aware of it being a problem, instead of giving dumb and irrelevant awnsers such as; "Yeah make game for no hands like they did with tibia" or "Please no lol" come up with something usefull and concrete.

Well antibot is solution not changing game mechaninc.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
1st December 2018 04:18:33

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Sonnema:
Invisible - It should remove ur invisibility but it should make you untargetable for 1/2 seconds. This to avoid ban traps.

Agreed
Quoting Sonnema:
Evasion - After using evasion, you shouldn't be able to be attacked for 1/2 seconds. This to avoid Auto Attackers.

Agreed
Quoting Sonnema:
Blind Rush - After using blind rush on a target, it SHOULD melee hit. Currently, warrios are only able to hit a chasing target when theyre walking next to it.

It could work, or then a new way for barbarians/warriors to hold enemies' pz
Quoting Sonnema:
Paralyzes - Some paralyzes remove ur haste, some dont. I think it should remove all speed buffs.

I disagree, Paralyze is already way too overpowered the way it is right now, not being able to use speedboost after u are paralyzed. Dispel already removes all effects
Quoting Sonnema:
Pushing - There is an exhaust on pushing, but its on the wrong side. 2/3 People could perma push someone if they do it one after another. This makes the abuse of push bots alot bigger and very unfair for people who dont use tools like that. The exhaust should be on the person getting pushed. That way, you're game client doesnt bug where you appear inside walls when you try to fight against a push botter, also.. there should be a small delay after you command a push. For example like tibia, it takes some time before the push comes throug. Maybe like 0.5 seconds?

Agreed, but the delay should not be equal to tibia, for example, it shouldnt be a so long delay.
Quoting Sonnema:
Barrels - This is a big thing right now, barrels are so broken.. that you barely escape a 3 man team barreling you. Imagine a full squad, you're brownbreaded. note* there are loads of tools to automaticly throw/pickup a barrel aswell. This harms "manual" players !!ALOT!!. I still see this being used EVERY fight. A simple fix.. increase the cooldown on throwing a barrel, create a cooldown for picking up barrels, so it cannot be picked up instantly, like Keeti's situation.

Agreed, but just like the pushing delay, it should not be a long delay.
Quoting Sonnema:
Player killing banishment - This is for real, the most retarded system ever. You'd have to come up with a different solution for this. *Ridiculous example comming in*, create a new type of skull, where you're unable to attack someone unless they attack you. You can pay it off for a fair amount of premium cards, or increase the fraglimit.

Perfect proposal. Yellow skull, maybe? I really like this idea. Not being able to attack someone unless they attack you and same debuffs and penalties of a black skull ( big exp loss, unability to do tasks etc)
Quoting Sonnema:
Party hunting - Teamhunting has gone to shit now. Its not worth to do unless you want to do tasks quicker and accept the fact your EXP is proper shit. You only had to lower the player cap of the previous party exp system. 3/4 people max. (most spawns cannot hold more than that anyway, late game)

I disagree. People got used to easy leveling and we have seen how it goes...everath and pharos are dead servers.

Imo party exp bonus shouod be 80%, capped at 4 people

Quoting Sonnema:
Unjustified kills - Bring back the old system where a broadcast appeared on ur screen when you took a frag. Its impossible to read ur main tab if you took the frag or how close you are to being blackskulled / banned.

Agreed. It also brought up a value to every kill you had, since seeing it in your screen was like a trophy hahaha

Great thread dude, congrats on the initiative. Really good proposal

totally agreed
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
1st December 2018 13:40:52 (Last edited 1st December 2018 13:46:46)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Currently one of the biggest problems in pvp are Pushbots and barrel bots.. A very good proposal was made but why am I not surprised when I see people disagreeing who's team is relying on it...

You are aware of it being a problem, instead of giving dumb and irrelevant awnsers such as; "Yeah make game for no hands like they did with tibia" or "Please no lol" come up with something usefull and concrete.

I think you are wrong savage... THe big problem here is there is no one enemy with balls for fight us in same conditions... If we push fine.. ( and i not talking about me , i usualy die quickly when ppl trowme barrels and still not crying ) you will ask for nerf, if we do great exp as team hunting , you will cry again.If our magues are Shaman you ask for nerf paralice... WHat's next? Unable to atack a player after he die many times by x guild? always same with you, want a make bored and dead server in all aspects then play solo for some months ... You dont understand i think , why dont make a proporsal about this "new loot ratio" OH you are donater, you dont need it... why dont ask about makers in hunt ways with multiclients ! ohhh you use it for hunt... Why dont ask for repair loyalty mode in war system? OH.. i need to answer that?

There are more important thinks for repair instead that... Invisible ban-red , Loot ratio or prices of items , party hunt experience, redname losts I think you should start think in beneficts for All comunity and not fight against your own problems.. If you cant fight against ppl who trow barrels just start play your warrior at ely.. you are not fighting here so its same..
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
2nd December 2018 13:33:35

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Ht Savage:

There are more important thinks for repair instead that... Invisible ban-red , Loot ratio or prices of items , party hunt experience, redname losts I think you should start think in beneficts for All comunity and not fight against your own problems.. If you cant fight against ppl who trow barrels just start play your warrior at ely.. you are not fighting here so its same..

Most of you're "more important" things, are on my list. So you just came here to bash on the barrel/pushing proposal?
Why am i not surprised that the people who use those tools, dissagree. BECAUSE IT HARMS THE BOTTERS TO MOST.

But lets be honest, all these proposals, wont harm a fair player. As everyone claims "i dont use bot".. it shouldnt be a problem if these things came through. But because it'll make those bots close to useless, they hate on it because "oh i dont use bots".
The problem isnt the staff, not even quillon perse.. but the people who use the bots and than lie to theirselfves, the staff and their friends.. i got banned unjustified man.. lets leave the game.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
2nd December 2018 14:33:36 (Last edited 2nd December 2018 14:40:00)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Most of you're "more important" things, are on my list. So you just came here to bash on the barrel/pushing proposal?
Why am i not surprised that the people who use those tools, dissagree. BECAUSE IT HARMS THE BOTTERS TO MOST.

But lets be honest, all these proposals, wont harm a fair player. As everyone claims "i dont use bot".. it shouldnt be a problem if these things came through. But because it'll make those bots close to useless, they hate on it because "oh i dont use bots".
The problem isnt the staff, not even quillon perse.. but the people who use the bots and than lie to theirselfves, the staff and their friends.. i got banned unjustified man.. lets leave the game.

As you saw on my video i dont use push or barrel bot. By add even more delay on pushes / throwing barrel then whats already added. You destroy for good people, with delay right now a human hand can do the same, Ofc not as fast but atleast close. Before people could throw 20 barrels per second and so on. But add an delay to pick up barrel when throwed on the ground can be added with delay on 0.7 - 1.2 seconds. (Shall still be possible to move it on the ground)

Looking at your data you might be thinking how you compare to the human average reaction time. Here it is! The average reaction time for humans is 0.25 seconds to a visual stimulus, 0.17 for an audio stimulus, and 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus. Then add around 0.3 to 0.5 seconds to use spell/move barrel or whatever. There around the delay should be and right now it is 1 second so its enough.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
2nd December 2018 15:49:55

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Ht Savage:

As you saw on my video i dont use push or barrel bot. By add even more delay on pushes / throwing barrel then whats already added. You destroy for good people, with delay right now a human hand can do the same, Ofc not as fast but atleast close. Before people could throw 20 barrels per second and so on. But add an delay to pick up barrel when throwed on the ground can be added with delay on 0.7 - 1.2 seconds. (Shall still be possible to move it on the ground)

Looking at your data you might be thinking how you compare to the human average reaction time. Here it is! The average reaction time for humans is 0.25 seconds to a visual stimulus, 0.17 for an audio stimulus, and 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus. Then add around 0.3 to 0.5 seconds to use spell/move barrel or whatever. There around the delay should be and right now it is 1 second so its enough.

Thats just basic math on paper. In reality it doesnt work like that. You have to move, possibly heal and move/pick or throw a barrel. Adding all that, you 100% cannot do that perfectly, everytime. Thats not how humans work. You can never do the exact same at the exact seconds 2 times in a row. Only automatic tools work like that.
Believe me, it doesnt effect "skilled" players. Itll only effect bots.
Why does it only effect bots? Because of the reason above.
A human cannot do the same thing over and over as perfect as a bot can.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
2nd December 2018 17:40:24

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Thats just basic math on paper. In reality it doesnt work like that. You have to move, possibly heal and move/pick or throw a barrel. Adding all that, you 100% cannot do that perfectly, everytime. Thats not how humans work. You can never do the exact same at the exact seconds 2 times in a row. Only automatic tools work like that.

Ofcourse not, thats what making it skilled based and thats why i dont want it changed. If they fix so push-bot dont get you stucked on sqm then it doesnt effect so much i guess, picking up barrel super fast they fixing by putting delay on picking up when somebody throw.
But want delay you want on all current thing you want to add? Would be fun to hear since i cant see why it would be good to have it over 1 second even destroying what a human can do :)
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
3rd December 2018 00:25:04

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ofcourse not, thats what making it skilled based and thats why i dont want it changed. If they fix so push-bot dont get you stucked on sqm then it doesnt effect so much i guess, picking up barrel super fast they fixing by putting delay on picking up when somebody throw.
But want delay you want on all current thing you want to add? Would be fun to hear since i cant see why it would be good to have it over 1 second even destroying what a human can do :)

The reason you get stuck by pushing is because you can get pushed 24/7 if they have 2/3 players pushing you. IF you try to walk against that.. thats whats causing the bug. I have a feeling you dont want anything to change in that matter because ur entire team uses it. You dont have to use it perse, but if some level 50 with that shit uses it, its an advantage for you. It makes your gameplay easier.
As i said before, it doesnt harm a manual player, only bots. It has nothing to do with skilled based mechanics. Its very abuseable and it is being abused to shit. I am looking forward to a change. Hopefully staff has been readin this thread so we atleast gave them some good ideas on how to fix things like that.
It's been long enough for bots to have the advantage.
We'll think about ideas to minimize makers aswell. Because as it is now.. a level 50 has to much of an inpact towards level 100-150 ish, which is retarded. To be continued8)
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
3rd December 2018 00:52:04

Make the days more long..omg all time is night is a Sad game is bad play every time is night !!! Plz, change the time of day/night
1 2