1 2 3
Last »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
30th November 2018 20:50:46 (Last edited 30th November 2018 21:10:45)

Hey. I know there is an ongoing thread about overall class balances, but I believe this issue deserves a thread of it's on, with urgent attention, given it's unbalancement.

1) Problem:
Shaman's Paralyze will not finish until the total end of it's duration, 3 seconds. If a shaman uses a paralyze, you canno even try to use speed boost spell to get back on your feet anymore, meaning that if you are paralyzed, there is absolutely nothing you can do for 3 seconds. That is hugely unbalanced.

To add, Paralyze requires magic level 45, meaning it is very use to attain on a low level character, an hability easily achievably, resulting in a SPAM of low level characters GRIEFING the game on suicidal mode:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

2) Solution.
Number 1: Change the magic level requirement of Paralyze from level 45 to level 60, so real players can use it, instead of low level character created solely with the purpose of griefing others in a PvP server

Number 2: Roll back to NORMAL state of the game, where you could use speed boost spell to recover from the paralyze.

Number 3: Reduce the duration of paralyze from 3 seconds to 1 second base, increasing slowly according to player's magic level - for example: magic level 45 = 1 second. magic level 55 = 2 seconds...magic level 65, 3 seconds...magic level 75 4 seconds.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
30th November 2018 21:11:48 (Last edited 30th November 2018 21:17:56)

Do you know why paralice got changed sometime ago before do a thread?
If you know. Why you post number 2 and 3?

Increase magic lvl requirement is the only way and 100% it need stay like nowadays, no less time or something, when combing a guy take 4 seconds.., But not 60 , its stupid. maybe 50-52.

EDIT: Makers will be here for long time, you guys are x3 outnumbers than us and dont want war system.. stop cry for everything man.. Our makers are same lvl than your main character
Diwzera
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
30th November 2018 21:11:48

Solution number 1 ! I agree, therefore it does not harm the people who really want to play their vocation.
Menor Infrattor
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
30th November 2018 21:14:12

Quoting The Warlockk:
Hey. I know there is an ongoing thread about overall class balances, but I believe this issue deserves a thread of it's on, with urgent attention, given it's unbalancement.

1) Problem:
Shaman's Paralyze will not finish until the total end of it's duration, 3 seconds. If a shaman uses a paralyze, you canno even try to use speed boost spell to get back on your feet anymore, meaning that if you are paralyzed, there is absolutely nothing you can do for 3 seconds. That is hugely unbalanced.

To add, Paralyze requires magic level 45, meaning it is very use to attain on a low level character, an hability easily achievably, resulting in a SPAM of low level characters GRIEFING the game on suicidal mode:

2) Solution.
Number 1: Change the magic level requirement of Paralyze from level 45 to level 60, so real players can use it, instead of low level character created solely with the purpose of griefing others in a PvP server

Number 2: Roll back to NORMAL state of the game, where you could use speed boost spell to recover from the paralyze.

Number 3: Reduce the duration of paralyze from 3 seconds to 1 second base, increasing slowly according to player's magic level - for example: magic level 45 = 1 second. magic level 55 = 2 seconds...magic level 65, 3 seconds...magic level 75 4 seconds.

Daniel para de chorar
todo dia 1 motivo novo
acho que tem q tirar tudo do jogo
:D:D:D
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
30th November 2018 21:16:12

I agree with this proposal. Having a large amount of shamans low level running around in team fights solely to paralyze is a bit much. Tho it is a pvp mechanic. I suggest it be a higher magic level as well. 60-65 magic level.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
30th November 2018 21:17:05

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:

Increase magic lvl requirement is the only way and 100% it need stay like nowadays, no less time or something, when combing a guy take 4 seconds.., But not 60 , its stupid. maybe 50-52.

I believe it's because of bot, but not sure of how complex the bot people are using actually is.

I prefer solution number 1 too, it was also your idea that I saw in another thread, very good solution. ML 60-65 would be good. I only suggested other 2 suggestions so staff does anything to fix this asap.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
30th November 2018 21:18:10

Quoting Menor Infrattor:
Quoting The Warlockk:

1) Problem:

2) Solution.

Daniel para de chorar
todo dia 1 motivo novo
acho que tem q tirar tudo do jogo
:D:D:D

I'm not complaining, I'm IMPROVING. That's called constructive criticism, you illiterate
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
30th November 2018 21:19:25

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:

I believe it's because of bot, but not sure of how complex the bot people are using actually is.

I prefer solution number 1 too, it was also your idea that I saw in another thread, very good solution. ML 60-65 would be good. I only suggested other 2 suggestions so staff does anything to fix this asap.

It can be Magic 80. if you have problems with makers.. they will be there , rdy with his power of magic lvl 80 and more lvl than now.. its same for me rly.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
30th November 2018 21:19:26

Well, its a real problem since paralyze is a really strong spell on pvp and is very easy get it. In my opnion, for dont be abused by makers, the real solution should be change the ml skill to 60 or even more.
Imagine a bunch of shamans lvls 50-60 each one using their paralyze on a organized way (ea one using after 2 seconds). Impossible to anyone run of it.
Totally broken.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
30th November 2018 21:23:57

Quoting Bohemiian:
Well, its a real problem since paralyze is a really strong spell on pvp and is very easy get it. In my opnion, for dont be abused by makers, the real solution should be change the ml skill to 60 or even more.
Imagine a bunch of shamans lvls 50-60 each one using their paralyze on a organized way (ea one using after 2 seconds). Impossible to anyone run of it.
Totally broken.

I think Firewall is more broken than paralice, Curse also is broken then too, not even talk about spikes and rock for blok way! :smartass:
All those spells got same powers as paralice if we talk about organized way.. too much qq here..
1 2 3
Last »