1 2 3 4
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
30th November 2018 21:45:53 (Last edited 30th November 2018 21:46:56)

Stop it please... Paralyze is good gameplay and one thing that makes Shaman to a pick on the subclasses. If you now think it so damn good just do a Shaman then?

Its same with party-boost few people whine on it instead of use it, because their team dont have high level Paladin. Only me got 3 new players stopped because of the nerf of party-boost because all hunt solo now. Come on.. Work on fixing spells that are broken because of bots and fix late game magic resist on mages. Classes are balanced just Rouge need some upgrades.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th November 2018 21:56:24

I've played a lot of Shaman and I agree that it should be a magic level 65 requirement.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
30th November 2018 23:01:49 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 14:54:52)

Deleted
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
30th November 2018 23:12:25

Quoting Deadpool:
Simultaneously, I would make heals/hastes take any type of paralyze away.
Also, I would apply this to monster paralyzes.
Then you can make stronger monsters.

This would make paralyzes useless, heading to an opposite point of unbalancement. I totally disagree with yoru suggestion
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
1st December 2018 00:49:07

DANIEL! YA PARA DE LLORAR UN POCO BRO EN SERIO!

te quejas de que haciamos mucha exp en party! ustedes tambien la podian hacer.
te quejas de shamanas lvl bajos! ustedes tambien los pueden tener.

dios mio bro, no te recuerdo tan pussy. solo haces spam en el foro con cualquier mala idea que cruza por tu cabeza ya para un poco con los ataques de caca mental que te dan.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
1st December 2018 00:55:46

I agree to change the magic level requirement of Shaman's paralyze.. I could have a level 30 shaman with 45 Mlvl inside 3-4 hours. Give it raise of paise, and it will be running like your enemies speed.

Shamans are a important factor in war, if you time your paralyze correctly the target is 100% dead.

If you want to play shaman for that spell I think you should work for it.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
1st December 2018 00:58:54

Changing it to magic level 65 and increasing the mana needed to cast the spell to 850 would be a wise choice.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
1st December 2018 04:20:50

Quoting Huligan:
Stop it please... Paralyze is good gameplay and one thing that makes Shaman to a pick on the subclasses. If you now think it so damn good just do a Shaman then?

we are not asking for remove paralyze, just increase the ml and his mana cost, for dont be abused for makers, since it is a really nice spell on pvp, probably the best of shaman.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
1st December 2018 05:27:11

Quoting Bohemiian:
Quoting Huligan:

we are not asking for remove paralyze, just increase the ml and his mana cost, for dont be abused for makers, since it is a really nice spell on pvp, probably the best of shaman.

U want nerf paralize we want warmode.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
1st December 2018 08:09:37 (Last edited 1st December 2018 08:42:51)

Quoting Bohemiian:
Quoting Huligan:

So again something that should be change because you guys face it in pvp? I really need to disagree bro. So Shaman shall go back to bad until high level? Then maybe Pyromancers firewall shall be magic level 75?
I feel people was whine about party-boost system just because they had hard to catch their enemys and didnt have any good paladin to hunt it with, I can be wrong but as i said many times the boost wasnt the problem, Its a big problem now that people get bored hunting low level monsters to do good exp.

If a low level lost way more expereince it will solve much of those problem you guys talk about, then add so black-skull gets playable (Lose items instead), remove ban for player-killing or higher weekly / monthly alot.
1 2 3 4