1 2 3 4
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st December 2018 10:15:03 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 14:55:00)

Deleted
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st December 2018 10:39:24

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Bohemiian:
Quoting Huligan:
Stop it please... Paralyze is good gameplay and one thing that makes Shaman to a pick on the subclasses. If you now think it so damn good just do a Shaman then?

we are not asking for remove paralyze, just increase the ml and his mana cost, for dont be abused for makers, since it is a really nice spell on pvp, probably the best of shaman.

So again something that should be change because you guys face it in pvp? I really need to disagree bro. So Shaman shall go back to bad until high level? Then maybe Pyromancers firewall shall be magic level 75?
I feel people was whine about party-boost system just because they had hard to catch their enemys and didnt have any good paladin to hunt it with, I can be wrong but as i said many times the boost wasnt the problem, Its a big problem now that people get bored hunting low level monsters to do good exp.

If a low level lost way more expereince it will solve much of those problem you guys talk about, then add so black-skull gets playable (Lose items instead), remove ban for player-killing or higher weekly / monthly alot.

The only thing that makes shamans good is the paralyze?
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
1st December 2018 19:21:33

I cant understand why Huligan is taking everything to his personal, but it isnt the focus. Im not even really playing, i still lvl 60 on novus after some weeks.
What i know is: Paralyze is really OP because like deadpool said dont have a de-trap for it. Also with this fact, makers lvl 40 using this paralyze on main wars could unbalance the system of zezenia. thats all. Not personal for someone or something like it. thats a fact. Grow up.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
1st December 2018 19:31:19

Quoting Bohemiian:
I cant understand why Huligan is taking everything to his personal, but it isnt the focus. Im not even really playing, i still lvl 60 on novus after some weeks.
What i know is: Paralyze is really OP because like deadpool said dont have a de-trap for it. Also with this fact, makers lvl 40 using this paralyze on main wars could unbalance the system of zezenia. thats all. Not personal for someone or something like it. thats a fact. Grow up.

Grow up and lets have fun warmode in december?
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
1st December 2018 20:50:15

ye stop talk shit and guild war us
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
1st December 2018 21:35:09 (Last edited 1st December 2018 21:36:34)

Quoting Bohemiian:

Wow.. Leary boy now we chill down little before we acting like you just did ok? I have nothing against you and your comment was just childish so wonder who gonna grow up?
Not at all aiming at your enemys with starting the post with pictures of 3 x 50~ Mages from your enemy team? Space scientist level : 100
Shall we now start making all good spells higher ml? When somebody paralyze you hopefully u got an Pyromancer to put up a firewall or a Shaman that maybe can spam heal you.. I can promise you i havnt died all times, somebody throw a paralyze at me. Then probly disspell is more over-power because its nearly 100% kill secure or am i wrong? Hunted Cage same here?
Next question with your logic, shall you never come to a fight then because you just run into us dont take pk push us because your a low level? I just wonder if this is the same or if its just the Shaman class thats the problem?
I will just thank you for your comment since i think it showed even more that the problem NEVER was the party-boost or shaman paralyze.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st December 2018 22:17:06 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 14:55:05)

Deleted
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
1st December 2018 22:33:46

stop complain about classes and sucka dick start pvping play a shaman instead of complain about it.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
1st December 2018 22:42:58

Quoting Deadpool:
Even shamans can start with super weak paralyze on lower mls lasting maybe .5 to 1 second and just take away a speed buff.
It would be the result of their magical potential being unlocked to first castings of paralysis.

Eventually as shamans get higher level, ml, and cast it numerous amounts of times they become more skilled at their craft.
They open the possibilities of new teirs and the paralyzes become stronger and last longer.

Really like that you atleast trying to think about something how to rework it, instead of putting up much spammed shit. But i really aint think its needed, if it was so OP as everybody say why aint more guys playing Shaman? Just make a Shaman then? Why do you guys do Warlock? We just battle west outside Ellaria used 2 Paralyze didnt kill any on those 2 paralyze because of mass heal. We used disspell just some minutes after and the mage died by just rangers. Hope you get my point.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
2nd December 2018 00:32:55

Quoting Deadpool:
Level 65 magic level requirement seems like a good fix for maker paralyzes.

I would decrease the cool-down of paralyze for shamans.
Simultaneously, I would make heals/hastes take any type of paralyze away.
Also, I would apply this to monster paralyzes.
Then you can make stronger monsters.

With these tweaks we will definitely see more play back and forth.
This will be a better system because it will be more fun to tactical warfare.

This will allow players to pick to pick between heal or haste.
Sometimes, that's life or death based on their decision.

imo the lvl 60-65ml requirement seem like a good idea. Using haste to remove it makes sense but i don't think heal should remove it. That would render it nearly useless. If only haste can remove it then it gives a counterplay to it but you have to skip a healing spell turn to pull the counter.
1 2 3 4