1 2 3
Gougleis
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
3rd December 2018 16:48:57

Well, I started play Zezenia a long time ago, and I see how important for this games when you have enemys for fight against your team. But at the same time that is great, this is the main reasons for many people stop play and as consequence few people playing. When u havent team for fight against your enemys or when your enemys stop play because they lost the war or your team stop play or you are hunted.

I think this is a reason that zezenia always have few people playing. Maybe now we need think about something for dont let this happen in novus.

What do u think about this guys?
Do u think this is a really problem?
What do u think if zezenia was alternating pvp? (2 Hours PvP and 2 no-PvP)
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
3rd December 2018 18:32:19

i also think this is a problem.

but ppl's ego is too high. even tho they agree they will never say it cause they're afraid to be called charlover, pussy etc etc.
i wont even put my arguments here cuz im pretty sure it wont lead to anywhere.

Quoting Gougleis:

What do u think if zezenia was alternating pvp? (2 Hours PvP and 2 no-PvP)

Excellent idea.
To matain the ego of the ones who need to say they are better and the server is "dominado", make a routine pvp event with big prizes. So the Winner can proudly say: " hahaha im better, you are shit". And wont make ppl stop playing.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
3rd December 2018 18:48:01

I agree, I made a similar proposal years ago, yet ignored:

Make a PvP-E Island/City
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
3rd December 2018 19:20:56 (Last edited 3rd December 2018 19:21:08)

I really think its a bad idea.. Its already low amout of frags, people dont want war-mode, many people hunting safe with noob characters and many enemys fighting on 60 characters. To have 2 hours PvP and after 2 hours Non-PvP, dont have a place on a PvP server.
Best would be to have 2 servers with same rates, same pvp so Zezenia can open the transfer-system. Sadly the amout of people dont match 1 more server right now. I think staff shall try merge Everath / Pharos and after advertising alot then open 2x server as Novus.

Quoting The Warlockk:

Make a PvP-E Island/City

How can you then force the payment from me that you always talking about? I want december.. Boring to kill you now when you dont feel anything. Inside joke bro dont take it to hard :D
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
3rd December 2018 20:03:41

Quoting Huligan:
I really think its a bad idea.. Its already low amout of frags, people dont want war-mode, many people hunting safe with noob characters and many enemys fighting on 60 characters. To have 2 hours PvP and after 2 hours Non-PvP, dont have a place on a PvP server.
Best would be to have 2 servers with same rates, same pvp so Zezenia can open the transfer-system. Sadly the amout of people dont match 1 more server right now. I think staff shall try merge Everath / Pharos and after advertising alot then open 2x server as Novus.

Quoting The Warlockk:

Make a PvP-E Island/City

How can you then force the payment from me that you always talking about? I want december.. Boring to kill you now when you dont feel anything. Inside joke bro dont take it to hard :D

Idk, man, you say you dont know if you're gonna play for so long, "server is boring" blablabla... I'm not sure if you're gonna payout again or just come up with excuses to quit the game
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
3rd December 2018 20:13:22

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:

Quoting The Warlockk:

Make a PvP-E Island/City

Idk, man, you say you dont know if you're gonna play for so long, "server is boring" blablabla... I'm not sure if you're gonna payout again or just come up with excuses to quit the game

Nah i can chill play on your non pvp island bro ;D
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
3rd December 2018 20:55:05

Hahahah this guy talking about payments when his team cant even sucessfully sneak someone lol
7 people you guys came with to sneak me at orkine riders and i ended up soloing you and escaping. how you dare to talk bro hahahahaha.

Thank you tho i had fun escaping your traps and soloing a bunch of you. 3 paralyze you guys used on me hahahha i was laughing so hard you guys are so bad and you die when i was fully trapped lol what is wrong bro you dont know how to click health potions while you combo? You die just by arrows lol :/

!!Death is what you will face when you dare to sneak the big boss!!

Rabbe the big boss
Signed!!
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
3rd December 2018 21:14:29

There were an ot server. you were able to change from non-pvp to pvp every24hs..
But.. Pvpers got more exp and loot than non-pvpers .. also you were able to make party with your same conditions only..
Were ok i think. maybe stay x2 for pvpers + 1.5 loot rate.. non pvpers x1 , 0.75 loot rate
Gougleis
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
3rd December 2018 21:19:02 (Last edited 3rd December 2018 21:23:01)

What do you guys think of just talking about the topic?
I'm here not for read a lot of shit or write shit about PVP, I'm here because Zezenia always dead in 2 ou 3 months, and I think you and I do not want this happen again..
If u are the bigg boss or if u are the hunted we dont need and dont want to know that.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
3rd December 2018 21:30:44

Zezenia will always be a death game no matter what bro you know why? Because the staff isnt business oriented at all. Quillion for example he is always attacking player with an arrogant attitude my team my enemies all agreed on this. Quillion isnt good for zezenia he also shows little respect to us player he openly lied to us saying he wasnt going to be a gm anymore but you can see how he is banning people like the old days :/
1 2 3