Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
3rd December 2018 21:47:41

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
I really think its a bad idea.. Its already low amout of frags, people dont want war-mode, many people hunting safe with noob characters and many enemys fighting on 60 characters. To have 2 hours PvP and after 2 hours Non-PvP, dont have a place on a PvP server.
Best would be to have 2 servers with same rates, same pvp so Zezenia can open the transfer-system. Sadly the amout of people dont match 1 more server right now. I think staff shall try merge Everath / Pharos and after advertising alot then open 2x server as Novus.

Quoting The Warlockk:
I agree, I made a similar proposal years ago, yet ignored:

Make a PvP-E Island/City

How can you then force the payment from me that you always talking about? I want december.. Boring to kill you now when you dont feel anything. Inside joke bro dont take it to hard :D

Idk, man, you say you dont know if you're gonna play for so long, "server is boring" blablabla... I'm not sure if you're gonna payout again or just come up with excuses to quit the game

Nah i can chill play on your non pvp island bro ;D

XD

Anyways they need to merge Pharos and Everath and give a real home to existing characters(and open transfer option for elys who want to join pvp), and yes make it 2x so that novus can merged if it dies out, also that is the rate that people prefer to play.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
3rd December 2018 21:56:58

Quoting Gougleis:
What do you guys think of just talking about the topic?
I'm here not for read a lot of shit or write shit about PVP, I'm here because Zezenia always dead in 2 ou 3 months, and I think you and I do not want this happen again..
If u are the bigg boss or if u are the hunted we dont need and dont want to know that.

I think our enemies would love to hunt those 2h druign non pvp then they chill 2 h in pz durign pvp time ;d
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
3rd December 2018 21:59:30

Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Gougleis:
I'm here not for read a lot of shit or write shit about PVP, I'm here because Zezenia always dead in 2 ou 3 months, and I think you and I do not want this happen again..
If u are the bigg boss or if u are the hunted we dont need and dont want to know that.

I think our enemies would love to hunt those 2h druign non pvp then they chill 2 h in pz durign pvp time ;d

But u prefer enemies that do this or you prefer having no enemies and dead server ?
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
4th December 2018 00:02:34

Quoting Pogmage:
Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Gougleis:

But u prefer enemies that do this or you prefer having no enemies and dead server ?

There is elysium if they want play non pvp.
Gougleis
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
4th December 2018 00:29:58 (Last edited 4th December 2018 00:32:28)

Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Pogmage:
Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Gougleis:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
4th December 2018 01:16:29

Quoting Gougleis:
Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Pogmage:
Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Gougleis:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Hard to argue right ? :D
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
4th December 2018 04:27:18

Noob characters on every boat etc while they hunting so its enough :) When they wanna hunt they hunt pretty safe. Why aint you guys posting from main characters?
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
4th December 2018 20:02:52

I've said this many times, pvp is the only thing that brings players to Zezenia, the solution is either make non pvp things more fun and more abundant, or make the servers seasonal and reset regularly and implement high scores for the season , top fragger top guild ect.

Ryan~
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
4th December 2018 20:38:33 (Last edited 4th December 2018 20:39:19)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
I really think its a bad idea.. Its already low amout of frags, people dont want war-mode, many people hunting safe with noob characters and many enemys fighting on 60 characters. To have 2 hours PvP and after 2 hours Non-PvP, dont have a place on a PvP server.
Best would be to have 2 servers with same rates, same pvp so Zezenia can open the transfer-system. Sadly the amout of people dont match 1 more server right now. I think staff shall try merge Everath / Pharos and after advertising alot then open 2x server as Novus.

Quoting The Warlockk:

Make a PvP-E Island/City

How can you then force the payment from me that you always talking about? I want december.. Boring to kill you now when you dont feel anything. Inside joke bro dont take it to hard :D

Idk, man, you say you dont know if you're gonna play for so long, "server is boring" blablabla... I'm not sure if you're gonna payout again or just come up with excuses to quit the game

Pvp ENFORCED island is what I proposed. Do you even read, bra?

Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Gougleis:

Ty bp
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
4th December 2018 20:52:24

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:

Quoting The Warlockk:

Make a PvP-E Island/City

Pvp ENFORCED island is what I proposed. Do you even read, bra?

Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Gougleis:

Ty bp

Have a nice Day i hope it helps cuz u guys always got 300 Manas in bp 8)

BTW. Its december Time for Warmode?
1 2 3