1 2 3 4
Last »
Death Seeker
Player

Pharos
Level 153
Mage
3rd December 2018 23:49:51

1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters? Loot rate seems very slack!! I've killed over 2000 horned dragons and looted 1 bow.... and not much else. Also just finished a 480 orknie rider task with no loot? This is not just unlucky as i've done plenty of other takes with very little loot as well.

2. Do you think it would be possible to sustain yourself without donating? No chance i've brought over 200 cards already you cant sustain yourself as a mage...
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
3rd December 2018 23:59:50

Quoting Sonnema:

- Create a guild (requires 10 premium cards (You need to have a guild to guildwar))

Maybe someday your team will use this option 8)8)8)
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
4th December 2018 00:00:25 (Last edited 4th December 2018 00:06:05)

Quoting GM Eden:
1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?

It seems very random and high rates, I was not able to profit without doing tasks and even then it was close of losing money (mage point of view)

We were lucky once in a crystal dragon task, looting 4 decent items (2x warbow,2x Ring Of Magic) and even then we didnt profit, and that was a 3 man team.. 2 mages 1 ranger. After the gold rewards we made a profit of like 30k each..

Quoting GM Eden:
2. Do you think it would be possible to sustain yourself without donating?

No, like I mentioned above, there is no way I can keep myself premium, getting exp boosts, cancel a task every now and then and eventually dungeons with in game gold.

NOTE* This is playing as a mage, and yes I do full combo when I hunt but without my main source of damage I will never be able to make good exp or get magic level. And I dont recall it being this horrible to sustain as a mage when Pharos started.
Di Bobiz
Player

Pharos
Level 149
Mage
4th December 2018 00:27:04

The loot rate is so hard, but It is so ok, because have a npc of task.

Of Course it is possible, the loot is hard it is true, but zezenia has a two npc of task and if take reward in gold you must do a lot of money doesn't matter what loot you to took in hunting.
I've hunted since level 20 with task and a made a lot of money because reaward system in gold.
When you are hunting with a task, if u get rare itens in task you will get a lot a money, and if u dont get nothing, u will pay your supply and get a little gold.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
4th December 2018 00:50:23

Quoting Powerhouse:
Quoting Sonnema:

- Create a guild (requires 10 premium cards (You need to have a guild to guildwar))

Maybe someday your team will use this option 8)8)8)

We can't man. I gone broke because of the loot system ;/
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
4th December 2018 01:22:50

Quoting Baltas:
1- i kinda got used to loot system, so I think its okay to most monsters.

2- its possible to sustain yourself without donating. But i am not super happy about the fact that old staff made it pay to play. So it reaches the point where you cant cancel tasks, fight wars, do dungeons without donating, because once main donators stop domating, market start to have no cards and people cant play. But I believe you can resupply after hunts if you manage your balance correctly without donating. So i wouod suggest to work on if all the features should be prem cards based. Why not to make something like 10k gold to cancel task for lvls 30-60, 20k for 61-100, 30k for 101+. Or if not that, maybe dungeons would be gold based? Anything to make a balance between ingame gold and prem cards. Because once again, cards gets so much more valueable than gold.

+1. Baltas always with good opnions and solutions ! :P
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
4th December 2018 02:28:49 (Last edited 4th December 2018 02:35:57)

Quoting GM Eden:
Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask everyone of you about the current situation we have with the loot from monsters, after having numerous people messaging me about it, I have decided to make this thread to get some input. I have two questions to ask.

Thank you for your feedback.
Eden.

I have been waiting for a thread like this!

I find the loot rate is fine in the rare item sense, as Stormy stated. Making the less valuable items, more common. Any item deemed 15k or lower at the NPC should drop at a way more frequent rate, thus creating a half decent profit margin to deal with. It is silly to kill over for example, 200 Dire Boars and to only get 2 Steel Mauls...

As it currently stands, playing a Ranger or Warrior could easily sustain, not putting out good exp/hr but very easy classes to profit on just gets very tedious and boring, where people cannot even stand hunting for long periods of time straight due to the lack of action.. As for mages, many people even state, its not really possible to profit without turning your tasks in for gold, or buying premium cards and selling them ingame, or with some horseshoe up your bum and your somehow managing to loot like crazy.

Overall something needs to be re-worked. To make gameplay more fun. Fixing the common item loot factor could give people more incentive to hunt, knowing atleast SOME profit or even to break even is at the end of a nice 3 hour hunt.... Now I am not saying we should never waste and always profit on hunts, mages that full combo when they hunt should of course have a super high risk of wasting, it wouldn't make sense to be running around maximizing your exp per hour full comboing and making profit. But even for a mage to hunt with 2-3 spells that are low costing to use but able to maintain a medium rate exp per hour, and making profit, is more fair. Thus later after mages profit on a few hunts, can full combo hunt knowing they are about to waste.

P.S I know its off topic in this thread, but has something to do with how it effects free to play game play. Could there be a cap to sell premium cards on the market? 150k+ for a premium card could make any newcomer flee, knowing they have 24 hours to only make 150k, and somehow pay for supply's to hunt and play the game, you are almost fighting yourself to pay for premium and to play the game. It then becomes a focus of just getting by to play. (I know people will just try advertsing to sell their cards in trade for higher price, so be it... But I think capping premium cards at 100k Each that they can be sold at, would be fair, people are still making money, and back some a couple years ago it was maintained at 50-80k for each card and people were just fine with it. 100k shouldn't break to many hearts).
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
4th December 2018 04:23:13

Increase gold bars - semi rares 20-40k items on hard monsters

one of those will be ok i think
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
4th December 2018 04:49:02

Loot-rate is way to low on low-tier items, good at high-tier items and just a little low on gold bars on few monsters. If you shall profit you need to take gold on task. As an ranger fighting in war i nearly never cant take gold on task because of i always need to have a skill task ready. So again something thats bad for Ranger / Warriors.
If you wanna do even close to good exp/h hunts with rangers you nearly waste as much as a mage.

I have no chance doing it. I can discuss this more ingame if you want to @GM Eden.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
4th December 2018 05:18:30 (Last edited 4th December 2018 05:35:53)

Everyone complaining about being unable to play a mage without donating either have no idea what they're doing or they want the game to be as easy as possible without understanding the consequences that this would have on the game as a whole (inflation, everyone has every item that they want easily and make so much gold that gold itself becomes completely irrelevant).

Lets start by assuming that you either play on the new server where pcards are cheap or that you can spend the $ to just get your account premium (1card per day. nothing more) you can easily EASILY profit as any class at any level. You just need to pick the correct playstyle that suits your level and the current market.

Leveling my mage from 1 to 128 on novus i've made over 200pcard AND 1.5kk pure gold thats just sitting in my depot rightnow. thats not counting another 1-3kk worth in items sitting in my depot or that i have for sale on market.

To be fair ive purchased 60pcards with irl money so i guess u can remove those from my 200+ stack that ive stated above. Ofcourse if you want to full combo solohunt on a mage (wich i do) youll need to do some gold tasks. You cant simply hunt the best possible exp/h monster for your level range using as much mana as possible to maximise dmg while still profiting? that would just be retarded.

I would go as far as to say that gold tasks should be NERFED at higher level or that they should implement the thing they were talking about making ampoules/vials unusable past lvl 100 or whatever it was to nerf high lvl profits. The current low drop rates of rare items is A GOOD THING it makes it feel actually special when you find a big item that people will be willing to buy from you and use ( or that you want to use yourself ofcourse).

To be completely honest i often feel bad about my gold balance going up without me having any way to really 'powerlevel' with it. Thats me as a warlock full comboing everything and i find it easy to make tons of wealth... Dont get me started on other classes. Ive leveled a barb to level 50ish and found it even easier to profit with. Im assuming anyone complaining about not being able to make profit either never heard of turning in tasks for gold and or they are hunting monsters known to be bad for loot.

If i can make a comparison its like if someone on tibia would hunt oramond minos at lvl 50 with sd and energy shield while only looting rares then go on the forum like '' pls increase loot man me need paytowin for levol''

I would like to suggest as a side note that the exp reward from tasks and quests in general (including all quests) be adjusted to the servers exp rate. For exemple making quests give x3 exp on pharos and x2 on novus it would make complete sense and i guess it would make everyone happier, creature products would be more desirable wich would increase their value and ease to sell wich would help lower levels/poorer players pay their supplies by selling those taskable creature products to the richer players wanting to turn their hard earned profit into exp.

TLDR or "no english sry" version : loot is fine. Donate if you dont want to do any tasks and just hunt for BEST exp/h possible or just do half and half. Do tasks to profit then use your profit to do wasteful hunts that give more exp... at really high levels anyways youll profit even without tasks at the best exp spawns.

To support my claims heres some hunts supply used/items and gold looted ive compiled and screenshoted.When theres 2 bags and one only has gold in it its because i sepparated the task gold reward from the rest obviously, i didnt do it on every picture because i forgot -.- lol

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Thats all completely SOLO hunts as a MAGE using FULL COMBO NOSTOP so i can only assume the profit is bigger on ranger/warriors and teamhunting if you split the loot/task reward CORRECTLY ACCOUNTING FOR EVERYONES SUPPLY USED. Now im not here to tell you how to split your hunts profit or where to hunt or how to hunt ,honestly i know most of you guys would try to argue/disagree every single statement i would make and i really dont care enough to try convince anyone else than the game admins that the loot SHOULD NOT be increased.

https://imgur.com/a/yMMU1Oy
1 2 3 4
Last »