« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
5th December 2018 05:06:42 (Last edited 5th December 2018 05:06:57)

Quoting Alen Ashs:
blablabla

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Check my last video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLtLHH3Y7ns&t=
- Zezenia Online - Novus - Kills Compilation II

__

Btw loots are fine how it is now!
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
5th December 2018 05:40:04 (Last edited 5th December 2018 05:40:55)

Quoting GM Eden:

1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?

Rare and/or expensive itens are okay and boss rares shouldn't be touched, but the low/middle tier itens from all monsters are insanely low and should change asap.

Quoting GM Eden:

2. Do you think it would be possible to sustain yourself without donating?

As a warrior: Yes. you can simply just play thru all the game and whatever, you'll just profit (or at least pay your mana pots).

As a ranger: It depends, but most of the time, yes. Their mana waste during hunts is ok and they have some arrows to pay for too, so the actual gold/loot system fits really well on rangers to make it balanced.

As a mage: Just no. Either you donate or spend 4 days per week on four leaf camps so you can make a hard long task...

Yes, i've had all subclasses of the game.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
5th December 2018 06:02:52 (Last edited 5th December 2018 06:19:01)

Quoting Alen Ashs:
Quoting Thraal:
First you stated:
"Leveling my mage from 1 to 128 on novus i've made over 200pcard AND 1.5kk pure gold thats just sitting in my depot rightnow. thats not counting another 1-3kk worth in items sitting in my depot or that i have for sale on market. "
All 3 of those are not what you stated...

Then you stated you only bought 60 premium cards, I would say check and make sure you didn't forget how many you bought before you lie to my face again.

You also forget to mention that you done a lot of the mid levels only using blood leech in a big party. During the time it was worth party hunting.
You also done the grind at the start of the server where items where being sold for double or triple the amount the shop buys for.

Like I said I challenge anyone to start a new mage now and see if they can sustain themselves.

This is my last reply.

you still not banned for botting? lmaou this game sucks glad i dont play it anymore

what numbz is saying is comletely possible and fair but your botting so you dont even know how regular hunting looks like LOL

i got to my level without selling any premium cards to anyone or for pots, i bought some cards for smart traded guild, for house and i had cards in depot left sitting, and afterall i charged back all cards i bought and i got my money back on paypal

and i still have items on character that are worth good money

what im saying here is that loot is completely fair, i was actually in profit every hunt AFTER FULL COMBO - taking gold reward

now if you will say mages are ''forced'' to take gold rewards, the same way can be said for warriors and rangers are ''forced'' to take training tasks LOL

il give you a good music to listen and make up your mind:

i do agree on the profit part of your post and the part where you compare mages having to take gold reward the same way that warriors/rangers have to take training rewards to be efficient but the rest if your post is utter shit:

Botting? you must have me confused with someone else buddy, i play a warlock manually and even if i wanted to bot, its impossible as far as i know to run from monsters while botting, and i dont think i can facetank the monsters that i hunt all day :P. Believe me if i was cavebotting id have been banned a long time ago, GMs come to me ingame everyday to say hi and all that, they would catch me if i botted ;).Lets not even start talking about how many times i would get pked everyday if i was botting rofl you wouldnt know how it is to be in the top of rankings because youre some lvl 60 guy but believe me i cant go hunt for much longer than 15-30min without antilocate and makers watching boats or i get pked and lose 1h+ of exp lmfao. Im just some nolife dude with way too much free time and i like grindy games where i can listen to musics/scientific lectures on youtube on the side.

Secondly its kinda sad to see that you chargedback the transactions you made in this game just because you got pked once or twice and quit, just show how much of a little shit you are, not because you got pked and quit but because youre wrongfully using the paypal refund policy just like a little whore woman crying for rape when it was consensual. You paid for premium cards in the game of zezenia, you got the said cards and they were working as intended, i dont see how you could legally chargeback this, but ofcourse abusing the little interwebs grayzones when it comes to law.

You decided to play a pvp server instead of elysium, you got attacked and killed by other players a few times wich is totally normal on a pvp server, people dont HAVE to accept that youre neutral now you asked for refund because you didnt want to play anymore.(im not saying they arent mean/not nice for not accepting your neutral status, but its their right to do so).

Its a bit like if you go to a restaurant where they serve meals with garlic and meals without garlic (the garlic being an imagery for the pvp) you decide to actively choose a meal that you know contains garlic, they even reminds it to you while youre ordering : this product has garlic in it, youre sure you want it??. You say yes yes sure, buy the meal, eat half of it then midway during your meal decide that afterall you dont like garlic and now you ask them for full refund? lmfao

Quoting Bohemiian:
Quoting Alen Ashs:
blablabla

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Check my last video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLtLHH3Y7ns&t=
- Zezenia Online - Novus - Kills Compilation II

__

Btw loots are fine how it is now!

Leary, alen says alot of bullshit but hes right and he agrees with me and you on the loot/profit part as mage :P but yeah rest is blahblah shit
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
5th December 2018 06:59:46

Quoting GM Eden:
Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask everyone of you about the current situation we have with the loot from monsters, after having numerous people messaging me about it, I have decided to make this thread to get some input. I have two questions to ask.

2. Do you think it would be possible to sustain yourself without donating?

Thank you for your feedback.
Eden.

1. bad... and being honest? looks even worse now after poison itens, sometimes you hunt 1-2 hours without a single rough ring(crystal/azure dragons i.e)
2. if you don't die and have to pay blessings at higher levels yes... talking about me, i earn enough to buy premiums on market doing task for gold, but for low levels/new comers it is impossible.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th December 2018 07:03:18

Quoting Numbs:

Its a bit like if you go to a restaurant where they serve meals with garlic and meals without garlic (the garlic being an imagery for the pvp) you decide to actively choose a meal that you know contains garlic, they even reminds it to you while youre ordering : this product has garlic in it, youre sure you want it??. You say yes yes sure, buy the meal, eat half of it then midway during your meal decide that afterall you dont like garlic and now you ask them for full refund? lmfao

Thinking of changing my 8 years old profile comment.That's creative.
Uramehsi
Player

Elysium
Level 243
Warrior
5th December 2018 10:56:21

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

Rare and/or expensive itens are okay and boss rares shouldn't be touched, but the low/middle tier itens from all monsters are insanely low and should change asap.

I agree with him, the rarer items or bosses I see no need to modify. However, the less expressive should drop more frequently to minimize hunter spending for all classes.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
5th December 2018 11:31:38 (Last edited 5th December 2018 11:34:35)

Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

I agree with him, the rarer items or bosses I see no need to modify. However, the less expressive should drop more frequently to minimize hunter spending for all classes.

if that happens then they have to INCREASE the cost of hunting for warriors/rangers. Im saying this as a mage who is already making alot of profit and can only imagine how much more warrior/rangers make.

Seriously i think the main reaons why theres so much complaining about profits/wastes since novus cameout is that donators arent able to buy potions straight up with pcards in the premium shop anymore. This means that with the current novus market prices they have to spend 3-4x more irl money for the same amount of potions (as far as i know pcards to vials was about 40k gold of potions per pcard spent while rightnow on novus a pcard is 10k)
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
5th December 2018 12:19:54

Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

Its funny how you lvl 50-150 say boss rare dropps are fine, im sure you killed a bunch of Wanus and Baphomets.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th December 2018 12:24:25

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

Its funny how you lvl 50-150 say boss rare dropps are fine, im sure you killed a bunch of Wanus and Baphomets.

Pretty sure they wont be fine by this new system. No longer solo afk huns on lvl 400+ warriors. Game adjusted to botters, then dealed with botters, game gets kinda hard. Does Elysium players still camp main bosses?
I mean ye, u could hunt blia with decent team, but u had to kill hundreds of them to loot stuff. Looks intense nowadays
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
5th December 2018 12:33:01

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

Pretty sure they wont be fine by this new system. No longer solo afk huns on lvl 400+ warriors. Game adjusted to botters, then dealed with botters, game gets kinda hard. Does Elysium players still camp main bosses?
I mean ye, u could hunt blia with decent team, but u had to kill hundreds of them to loot stuff. Looks intense nowadays

I guess it gives players something to look up to and grind for? long term goals etc, or we might aswell give best in slot items to everyone and 50x exp with free supplies
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »