« First
4 5 6 7 8
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
5th December 2018 12:36:48 (Last edited 5th December 2018 12:47:50)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?

Rare and/or expensive itens are okay and boss rares shouldn't be touched, but the low/middle tier itens from all monsters are insanely low and should change asap.

I agree with him, the rarer items or bosses I see no need to modify. However, the less expressive should drop more frequently to minimize hunter spending for all classes.

Its funny how you lvl 50-150 say boss rare dropps are fine, im sure you killed a bunch of Wanus and Baphomets.

Pretty sure they wont be fine by this new system. No longer solo afk huns on lvl 400+ warriors. Game adjusted to botters, then dealed with botters, game gets kinda hard. Does Elysium players still camp main bosses?
I mean ye, u could hunt blia with decent team, but u had to kill hundreds of them to loot stuff. Looks intense nowadays

I mean bila is hard to but he has easy access, Wanu quest aint easy access, lvl 200 dungeon aint easy access and i can promise you no 400 warrior can hunt these solo anymore or afk in a team. Just look at Baphomet - he does around 5k dmg in 2 seconds and he blocks your healing for 8 seconds(he casts this alot), it requires minimum 3 ppl 200+ with active premium(cost another 3x premium cards dungeon entrance) you need to clear the toughest dungeon by far while luring away than luring fire beings to the end. Than you need to pay products and 100k every time you spawn him. Than wait 1more hour before you go again. I did this around 40 times since he was patched and i can promise you the pain and struggle to keep doing this. Spending millions to have a 0.001%? dropp chance is very demotivating.

Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

Rare and/or expensive itens are okay and boss rares shouldn't be touched, but the low/middle tier itens from all monsters are insanely low and should change asap.

I agree with him, the rarer items or bosses I see no need to modify. However, the less expressive should drop more frequently to minimize hunter spending for all classes.

Its funny how you lvl 50-150 say boss rare dropps are fine, im sure you killed a bunch of Wanus and Baphomets.

Pretty sure they wont be fine by this new system. No longer solo afk huns on lvl 400+ warriors. Game adjusted to botters, then dealed with botters, game gets kinda hard. Does Elysium players still camp main bosses?
I mean ye, u could hunt blia with decent team, but u had to kill hundreds of them to loot stuff. Looks intense nowadays

I guess it gives players something to look up to and grind for? long term goals etc, or we might aswell give best in slot items to everyone and 50x exp with free supplies

HF grinding numbs the allknowing

let me know when you got full zz set including rings and best wand. Il be waiting for your message.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th December 2018 13:30:16

Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

I guess it gives players something to look up to and grind for? long term goals etc, or we might aswell give best in slot items to everyone and 50x exp with free supplies

I hated to see people getting best items quick once people actually afk camped bosses. But right now I find it insanely annoying, maybe not insanley hard, but annoying. Spell which makes u unable to heal. Maybe it has to happen once every 5 bliaroths. So people will know it can happen and they cant afk. If it happens all the time its a punishment for everyone including fair players.
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
5th December 2018 16:55:33 (Last edited 5th December 2018 17:00:12)

Quoting Silmarllion:

The only reason they are called bosses and the expensive itens are called "Rare boss drop" is the difficulty. You don't have to kill 1234984849 wanus or w/e to understand that

If you're not okay with that, we have 2 options:

1- Accept boss drops as it is, stop complaining about it and keep buying/selling em of hundreds of kk's

2- Increase boss drop rates and start selling zezenian swords for 15kk instead of 80~100kk, not to mention emerald sceptre or any other "cheap" boss drop that could easily be sold for less then regular drops
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
5th December 2018 17:09:29

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Silmarllion:

The only reason they are called bosses and the expensive itens are called "Rare boss drop" is the difficulty. You don't have to kill 1234984849 wanus or w/e to understand that

If you're not okay with that, we have 2 options:

1- Accept boss drops as it is, stop complaining about it and keep buying/selling em of hundreds of kk's

2- Increase boss drop rates and start selling zezenian swords for 15kk instead of 80~100kk, not to mention emerald sceptre or any other "cheap" boss drop that could easily be sold for less then regular drops

should i quote myself again? Zez sword is dropped by bila.
Its not about complaining, staff ask us what we think. I know - you dont.
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
5th December 2018 17:14:40

Quoting Silmarllion:

What do you know about me? Pls.
Again, increasing boss rare drops isn't a choice, that's why they are called "boss rares".
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
5th December 2018 17:22:38

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Silmarllion:

What do you know about me? Pls.
Again, increasing boss rare drops isn't a choice, that's why they are called "boss rares".

You need to understand that theres a big diffrense in difficulty on some bosses also the way you access them. And if you do understand(well how can you when u cant even access them?) and think its fine anyways thats OK, you have the right to have your own opinion.
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
5th December 2018 17:42:00 (Last edited 5th December 2018 17:44:23)

@numbz, i clearly quoted thraal about botting and not you, idk wtf ur talkin bout

and about premium cards > i charged them back legally as terms & condition states

i said many times already but u guys just keep on throwing at me that i left game due to random pks, which isnt the case at all,
but was ONE of the reasons which triggered tilt in me

the MAIN reason i quit zezenia and ANY other online game is my music > producing and DJ-ing

from time i quit this game until now > i have finished 6 songs, 1 of them on spotify, 2nd will be out 14.12.2018, 4 others will be out 4.1.2019, also my dj mix has hit number 7. chart in dutch house genre and 61. place WORLD WIDE across all genres in featured content

so good luck with your hunting in zezenia, i am doing something for my actual real life and i am happy with choice i made :)

Alen Ashs
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3ZJ0qT4n1DNNVOEv80hNbI?si=N1tOy3HQRAO4NJ5nBKT34A
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
5th December 2018 18:43:08

Quoting Alen Ashs:
@numbz, i clearly quoted thraal about botting and not you, idk wtf ur talkin bout

and about premium cards > i charged them back legally as terms & condition states

i said many times already but u guys just keep on throwing at me that i left game due to random pks, which isnt the case at all,
but was ONE of the reasons which triggered tilt in me

the MAIN reason i quit zezenia and ANY other online game is my music > producing and DJ-ing

from time i quit this game until now > i have finished 6 songs, 1 of them on spotify, 2nd will be out 14.12.2018, 4 others will be out 4.1.2019, also my dj mix has hit number 7. chart in dutch house genre and 61. place WORLD WIDE across all genres in featured content

so good luck with your hunting in zezenia, i am doing something for my actual real life and i am happy with choice i made :)

Alen Ashs
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3ZJ0qT4n1DNNVOEv80hNbI?si=N1tOy3HQRAO4NJ5nBKT34A

Noone care thats dj is your second name 8)
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th December 2018 19:36:51

For some reason i dont think its coincidence that everything became "Pay2Play". Since quillon is on a payroll right now.. he prolly doesnt give 2 fucks about the community aslong as it brings him premium card orders.

In the long run, its destroying the game, once again.
People are unable to hunt without tasks, especially mages, which makes the game VERY VERY limited.

So many benefits for being premium right? you'r still limited because your stuck on tasking. << click
"Premium Time
Active Premium Time gives you access to a number of extra features ingame, such as traveling by all boats, ability to use new spells and outfits, ability to reach new areas and much more.
"
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
5th December 2018 22:58:43

Quoting Silmarllion:

You need to understand that theres a big diffrense in difficulty on some bosses also the way you access them. And if you do understand(well how can you when u cant even access them?) and think its fine anyways thats OK, you have the right to have your own opinion.

Yeah, you're right, I can't access them... One person can have only 1 character in the game and only 1 account too
« First
4 5 6 7 8