« First
6 7 8
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
7th December 2018 18:26:22

isnt mage the most op class in pvp BY FAR ? should they be equal to rangers and warrios in PvM ?
Ulkun
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
7th December 2018 21:22:59 (Last edited 7th December 2018 21:23:57)

Quoting Ht Savage:
I never said that non-pvpers know nothing, but when we are talking about pvp related stuff then yes, non-pvp players input is irrelevant. Dont forget that this is a PVP based game, non-pvp was never a thing back in the day.

That being said; " if a mage is hunting in a spot making 1kk/hr , a warrior and ranger wont make it. and I KNOW YO KNOW THAT."

This is what I mean, you obviously dont know how to hunt most efficient as your class I guess.. Early levels lets say till like level 150 mages are the superior class I agree, but after that, warrior and rangers will catch up easily and even pass them PvM wise.

When I leveled my warrior on Pharos I was making more exp per hour than I would on my mage being 100+ levels higher. And I know from rangers friends experience that they make better exp than me in most places. Only pyro's stay on the top exp p/h wise. But NOTE that us mages have to waste our asses off to compete.

Fair enough, but "back in the day" things of course were different... Things change..... It is not "back in the day" anymore. Its actually 7+ years since they added a Non Pvp server?? Even if it were to be 5 years, it is a long time and things change, they decided to add NoN PvP so now they have to accommodate the game to NON pvp as well....... so no this game is NOT anymore PVP based. It is now PVP and NON pvp based. This CURRENT day.
« First
6 7 8