1 2 3
Last »
GM Eden
Community Manager

3rd December 2018 22:39:16

Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask everyone of you about the current situation we have with the loot from monsters, after having numerous people messaging me about it, I have decided to make this thread to get some input. I have two questions to ask.

1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?
2. Do you think it would be possible to sustain yourself without donating?

Thank you for your feedback.
Eden.
Diwzera
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
3rd December 2018 22:46:29

responding:
1- It's okay! have to work hard, making the item more valuable and we have the option of delivering the tasks in GOLD.
2- Yes, but it requires you to spend more time in the game focused on accumulating money, which is fair. Work hard or go home.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
3rd December 2018 22:51:08

Hello!

Thanks for including the players in this matter!
Inbetween me and my brother, we already spend loads of money to sustain.

Quoting GM Eden:

We havent been playing for a while before Novus, but from experience.. i can tell there has been a change.
I dont know if it was on purpose or by mistake, but there has been a change.
I've done several testing on tasks, and during tasks, i made about 40/120k loss before turning in my task. (that is including loot)
So grinding one type of monster is not in the picture. You cannot sustain without Donating. I think they have to adjust the loot table, so the game remains free to play.

Quoting GM Eden:

Well, thats a question you could ask veeti aswell. I believe he already has his money back from buying the game.
You have countless of features that requires premium cards;
- Tasking (requires premium time and premium cards to cancel (2cards))
- Using premium spells (requires premiun time (1card))
- Blackskull, caused by pvp which is the best part of the game (10-20+ premium cards required)
- Talent resets (requires 10 premium cards)
- XP boots (Requires 1 premium card per 3 hours)
- Boss tasks (requires 5 premium cards to cancel)
- Premium shop (on some servers, its cheaper to use the premium shop to buy potions (1-xxx premium cards required))
- Blessings ( requires 3 premium cards)
- Create a guild (requires 10 premium cards (You need to have a guild to guildwar))
- Bid on houses (requires premium cards)
- Dungeons (requires 1 premium card to enter)
- Premium shop (requires 25 cards to unlock the npc)
- Outfits (requires 100 premium cards to unlock it)
- Home scroll teleprots (costs 2 cards for 5 home scroll teleport only on ELYSIUM)
- Change character name ( costs 50 premium cards)

I might forgot some features but thats besides the point.
Thats quite some premium cards features for a Free-To-Play game..

Dont get me wrong, i know some features are optional.

to sum things up;
1; The loottable needs to change. But the item prices has to stay the same as many items already got nerfed on prices.
2; No, i dont think you are able to sustain. The game will grow out where things become to expensive to purchuse if you dont sell premium cards for cash.

Yours,
Sonnema.
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
3rd December 2018 22:53:15

2- of course it is ! look at the gold task reward. U just cant have everything. Maybe the question would be : is it possible to sustain yourself hunting every monster using full combo, deliver all task in xp/training, not looting all mobs in party hunt( because everybody goes ahead to attack the mob first and steal some xp and the one in charge to loot the bodies take less xp) ???? But that wouldnt make sense right ?
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
3rd December 2018 22:54:22

Quoting GM Eden:
Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask everyone of you about the current situation we have with the loot from monsters, after having numerous people messaging me about it, I have decided to make this thread to get some input. I have two questions to ask.

Thank you for your feedback.
Eden.

1. I think it's terrible, I've done numerous tasks where I've not looted one item. The drop rates also seem VERY varied.

2. I would say no, if you factor in buying premium cards for in-game gold to get premium and cancel tasks I would says it's impossible.
Every item in the game is a "rare" no matter if it's brass legs or demon legs.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
3rd December 2018 22:58:39

1- i kinda got used to loot system, so I think its okay to most monsters.

2- its possible to sustain yourself without donating. But i am not super happy about the fact that old staff made it pay to play. So it reaches the point where you cant cancel tasks, fight wars, do dungeons without donating, because once main donators stop domating, market start to have no cards and people cant play. But I believe you can resupply after hunts if you manage your balance correctly without donating. So i wouod suggest to work on if all the features should be prem cards based. Why not to make something like 10k gold to cancel task for lvls 30-60, 20k for 61-100, 30k for 101+. Or if not that, maybe dungeons would be gold based? Anything to make a balance between ingame gold and prem cards. Because once again, cards gets so much more valueable than gold.
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
3rd December 2018 23:04:39

1. The loot rate on creatures concerning rare items is good but the semi rare and common items could be increased.

2. As for sustaining without donating it is difficult (speaking from a mages point of view)
Diwzera
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
3rd December 2018 23:19:03

Quoting Stormy:
1. The loot rate on creatures concerning rare items is good but the semi rare and common items could be increased.

UP.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
3rd December 2018 23:34:53 (Last edited 3rd December 2018 23:35:03)

Quoting GM Eden:

1) Its fine, i like the way how it is now.
2) Easily. Got more than 1kk on Novus just taking loots and taking gold as reward from tasks.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
3rd December 2018 23:37:17 (Last edited 3rd December 2018 23:38:04)

Quoting Bohemiian:
Quoting GM Eden:

1) Its fine, i like the way how it is now.
2) Easily. Got more than 1kk on Novus just taking loots and taking gold as reward from tasks.

I have no idea how you're able to do that, this is from 200 dire boars.
The only way I see that happening is hunting in a group of 6 and all using 25 mana spell only.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
1 2 3
Last »