Mage
6th December 2018 02:38:57

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?

Rare and/or expensive itens are okay and boss rares shouldn't be touched, but the low/middle tier itens from all monsters are insanely low and should change asap.

I agree with him, the rarer items or bosses I see no need to modify. However, the less expressive should drop more frequently to minimize hunter spending for all classes.

Its funny how you lvl 50-150 say boss rare dropps are fine, im sure you killed a bunch of Wanus and Baphomets.

Pretty sure they wont be fine by this new system. No longer solo afk huns on lvl 400+ warriors. Game adjusted to botters, then dealed with botters, game gets kinda hard. Does Elysium players still camp main bosses?
I mean ye, u could hunt blia with decent team, but u had to kill hundreds of them to loot stuff. Looks intense nowadays

I mean bila is hard to but he has easy access, Wanu quest aint easy access, lvl 200 dungeon aint easy access and i can promise you no 400 warrior can hunt these solo anymore or afk in a team. Just look at Baphomet - he does around 5k dmg in 2 seconds and he blocks your healing for 8 seconds(he casts this alot), it requires minimum 3 ppl 200+ with active premium(cost another 3x premium cards dungeon entrance) you need to clear the toughest dungeon by far while luring away than luring fire beings to the end. Than you need to pay products and 100k every time you spawn him. Than wait 1more hour before you go again. I did this around 40 times since he was patched and i can promise you the pain and struggle to keep doing this. Spending millions to have a 0.001%? dropp chance is very demotivating.

Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Uramehsi:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting GM Eden:

1. How do you find the loot rate from monsters?

Rare and/or expensive itens are okay and boss rares shouldn't be touched, but the low/middle tier itens from all monsters are insanely low and should change asap.

I agree with him, the rarer items or bosses I see no need to modify. However, the less expressive should drop more frequently to minimize hunter spending for all classes.

Its funny how you lvl 50-150 say boss rare dropps are fine, im sure you killed a bunch of Wanus and Baphomets.

Pretty sure they wont be fine by this new system. No longer solo afk huns on lvl 400+ warriors. Game adjusted to botters, then dealed with botters, game gets kinda hard. Does Elysium players still camp main bosses?
I mean ye, u could hunt blia with decent team, but u had to kill hundreds of them to loot stuff. Looks intense nowadays

I guess it gives players something to look up to and grind for? long term goals etc, or we might aswell give best in slot items to everyone and 50x exp with free supplies

HF grinding numbs the allknowing

let me know when you got full zz set including rings and best wand. Il be waiting for your message.

i think one of the main issue here is that theres no level requirements on items and even spells (lol lvl 45ml on warlock for full combo? thats basicly the same as having no level req) so people assume that just because they unlocked a new spell they should be able to spam it every combo and still profit at low lvls. Thats like if you played tibia at low levels and complained that you didnt profit while hunting with sd and energy shield while spamming UE everytime the cooldown is up and only looting rares. Its the same thing with lvl 60 mages on zezenia spamming full combo without doing gold tasks. Either u dont full combo when youre hunting until higher levels or you do but you compensate it by either doing gold tasks or selling pcards to me it sounds normal.

Same argument about the full zezenian set youre talking about.Ive never camped bosses so you guys might totally be right about the drop rates being super low for the effort you need to put in to hunt those bosses but If the items had a lvl 300 requirement for exemple i guess people wouldnt complain as much because most of them couldnt equip it even if they had it.

i'm personally not against a slight boost in gold bars drop from monsters for exemple maybe just boost the pure gold drops of mobs by 20% or something but im scared that if they buff the drop rates they will overbuff it to the point where gold is irrelevant. Maybe they could add some moneysinks mechanics in the game to take gold out of the game (other than mana/hp pots).
for exemple maybe change the task rerolling option from pcards to gold and the amount of gold would depend on the task bracket tier? and or add an extra exp buff similar to the pcard exp buff that would give another 10% and would cost a certain gold price (could be a fix amount like 100k for 3h but that would make it useless for low lvls or the cost can scale with lvl?).

Im nust saying all this because if everyone profit hunting everywhere then the gold will become kinda worthless. If you guys just want the low tier items to drop more often on monsters for more CONSISTANT profit i agree with that but if you double the drop rate of rough ring for exemple to make it more 'reliable drop' then you also need to cut the npc buy price in half, right?
Ulkun
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
6th December 2018 13:27:00 (Last edited 6th December 2018 14:01:48)

i think one of the main issue here is that theres no level requirements on items
How much more do you want this game like tibia? You seem to relate the two a lot. Please stop it lol.

Let me ask you, how long exactly have you been playing this game?

Your post is nice until you start going off about Tibia and relating this game to that one. Or trying to set examples using Tibia.

I agree with the ending of your post, low tier items drop more consistent for a better profit and then decreasing the NPC Value of the items.. Wouldn't say cut in half but, I do feel a cutback would be needed. Also you are right on the fact about how mages profit or don't profit here. People expect to hunt on full combo and profit... Haha yeah on what planet? Maybe if you got some super luck going on that day you'll profit using full combo.

Here's my perspective. As a mage, Pyro at that, I can profit easy using a 2-3 Spell Combo. Where it literally consists of me using like 250 mana in my combo max. Profit is doable, maybe not all the time, but yes its doable. Now lets goto a full combo hunt. This varies in so many aspects based on what you are hunting and what items are at risk to drop for you to pay back all those supplies, thats IF it even drops but still you have the chance to get it. I find full combo on monsters like yetis, c drags, azure drags, I can somewhat maintain my supplies without waste. But even if I do waste its not entirely that much. So overall, I find you DONT need to donate to upkeep a mage. But if you want to actually play the game and not resort to low end hunting areas just to increase a profit for a bigger a better hunt later, then yes by all means you need to donate, if you don't want to put the effort into actually building up supplies to do a better hunt with full combo, providing you with better exp/hr, then yes DONATE. YOU WILL HAVE TO.

You cannot just always hunt the best monsters expecting profit at full combo. It is smart that you would need to resort to hunting a more medium level monster for your level, make some profit casting spells that cost less mana, not using full combo, and utilizing your spells in a smart way. THEN be able to go do your power hunt with all that juicy profit you made. Keep in mind, you will not ALWAYS profit in this game, no matter what you do. The loot is so random I love it. You can make 1kk profit in a hunt or make squat. xD I think in the end it all balances it self out.

What I do find hard for a more medium leveled player, on Elysium... Premium cards are a ridiculous price, so now you have to consider another 120-150k a day to upkeep your premium. Also canceling tasks if required, we all now there is some BS tasks that we get.
They should 100% change the whole canceling tasks with premium cards. Premium cards are needed for so many other things in this game, I am sure the staff were to add a gold fee opposed to 1 premium card, to cancel a task instead, It wouldn't hurt their marketing on premium cards. Would possibly even better elysium and balance out the premium card prices as on NON PVP we just need them for what? Premium time, Canceling tasks , Houses, resetting talents.....theres more but my main point here is we dont need them as much as a PVP world does. So maybe removing the 1 premium card for canceling tasks, would lower the demand of them a little bit, thus forcing people to kind of drop the prices. I wouldn't say it would lower the demand ALOT but it would forsure lower it a little bit.

Edit:: I mean no animosity towards you, sorry if it seems that way @Numbz. Just wanted to add that . :) Cya mate!
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
6th December 2018 17:19:45

I have a propose to solve ALL the problems about cancel task price.
Remove the option to cancel task 8)
Problem solved.

Why so many ppl complaining about cancel task price?? It is an option, if it is too expensive for you, just complete the task instead of canceling :O! Take easy tasks, shorts, never random. If you are getting hard or random tasks and can't complete, pay its price, stop bitching please.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
6th December 2018 19:27:06

Quoting Belgra:
I have a propose to solve ALL the problems about cancel task price.
Remove the option to cancel task 8)
Problem solved.

Why so many ppl complaining about cancel task price?? It is an option, if it is too expensive for you, just complete the task instead of canceling :O! Take easy tasks, shorts, never random. If you are getting hard or random tasks and can't complete, pay its price, stop bitching please.

It's because the ONLY way to break even or have a chance at breaking even is to do tasks. If you do easy or medium you will always waste on a mage. Also if you do hard on certain ranges there are tasks you cannot solo as a mage.

That's like telling a person to stop moaning about food prices because it's only a option. :D:D:D
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
7th December 2018 11:30:56

Quoting Thraal:
That's like telling a person to stop moaning about food prices because it's only a option.

I'm surprised. Do you have the ability to do photosynthesis?
Many ppl stated, you can profit as mage in hunts if you're not hunting full combo. I'm sure you can have 100% profit hunting bees or collecting four leafs :D
I'm fine that tasks you cannot solo be tagged as hard. Luckily we are in a multiplayer game. Would be odd if it were medium/easy
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th December 2018 12:16:59

Quoting Belgra:
Many ppl stated, you can profit as mage in hunts if you're not hunting full combo.

Thats our main source of damage, if you dont full combo your exp will be no where near to rangers/warriors and you will fall behind big time. Its like saying rangers should hunt with boomerangs only. But you wont see that happening because rangers can still do decent exp p/h and make massive profit unlike us mages. Warriors are just on their own island, they dont have to worry about waste at all.

To me is seems like that elysium people always dissagree and it sucks that those opinions are being accounted for.. everything is different in Elysium compared to pvp servers.

If I only hunt monsters and only do MY OWN tasks yes I will be able to cover my waste 7 out of 10 times. There is no way I could participate in pvp, be able to pay off blackskulls, get premium time (with ingame gold), in cases of pvp death and drop my backpack to be able to buy back my supplies i've lost WITHOUT donating.

And thats without doing dungeons.. Once you start doing that to get the best item pieces it will only be worse.
Ulkun
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
7th December 2018 13:15:01 (Last edited 7th December 2018 13:47:33)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Belgra:
Many ppl stated, you can profit as mage in hunts if you're not hunting full combo.

Thats our main source of damage, if you dont full combo your exp will be no where near to rangers/warriors and you will fall behind big time. Its like saying rangers should hunt with boomerangs only. But you wont see that happening because rangers can still do decent exp p/h and make massive profit unlike us mages. Warriors are just on their own island, they dont have to worry about waste at all.

To me is seems like that elysium people always dissagree and it sucks that those opinions are being accounted for.. everything is different in Elysium compared to pvp servers.

You can see as I stated, have 2 -3 spell combo, doing about for example.... 550k-600k/hr opposed to 1kk/hr. And actually profiting, maybe not all the time but sometimes yes. Mages make the best exp hour in this game......... Pyros especially.... Going off on full combo, they can pull higher.... if a mage is hunting in a spot making 1kk/hr , a warrior and ranger wont make it. and I KNOW YO KNOW THAT.

So you mean to tell me everything should just be accounted for in a PVP worlds perspective? We all have voices, and we all have opinions. Its the more logic opinions that are more realistic to change... Not necessarily just from a NON pvp character. I in my post state very very clear elysium just does not need p cards as much as you pvpers do. I get you guys need them for more things. So as the demand for p cards is way higher on PVP worlds.....

On to the loot balancing, this goes for all game worlds. PVP and NON PVP. Not just one of them. Both of them. Stop singling out pvp worlds like they are all that matters here cause I can tell you right now, Novus will fail. As it is now. Just like Platon did. Just like Tart did. Just like Everath did. just like Pharos did. What MORE PROOF do you guys need that this game is horrible in a PVP aspect. And just wont work. Due to the players abuse, their power they feel when they run people out of the server, the whole dominando so early in a server.... I see all the posts in regards to this even recently on Novus, the bitchn already started a couple weeks IF that into the launch.... This is a serious problem for you guys. The pvp Community here is so power driven, they always fail. ALWAYS, yes this goes for GM corruption too. Seems to ONLY be on pvp servers.

The game will NEVER be balanced to everyones liking... thats just all games though...there is always room for improvement.

Everything is Different you say? OH you mean like the player killing part. Anything to do with pvp is different from Elysium thats just obvious though... Hense NON PVP AND PVP......... other then that, the game is the exact same........ so please. Zezenia is Zezenia... Its not called "Zezenia PVP".

You honestly are stuck living the "high life" . You so early started donating to this game... it became something you got accustomed to, all you know is the full combo hunt/ exp because you have been able to buy premium cards/sell ingame to make sure you are maximizing your exp/hr..... so now what?

If players want more specific changes to happen to EACH game world as PVP and NON PVP are so different in your eyes. This thread should elaborate a little better, and start making threads to please each the PVPers and NON PVPers... We clearly all have different opinions and the fighting will never end.... So my advice..... "Current Loot System NON PVP" ... "Current Loot System PVP" seeing as there is apparently so many different things to consider... why not just save all the fighting, all the forum spam, and just make 2 threads. Everytime too.. Make 2 threads when it comes to anything in regards to changing the game , clearly pvp and non pvp dont get along, we are differnt... so I think this would be a smart choice. Make more work for the staff.

SIck of seeing that no one can voice an opinion without being bashed about being in NoN pvp or PVP. Its pathetic. Is that honestly all you guys have to come back with is "Oh you play non pvp, u know nothing." pfft. its a joke. Your games worlds fail. Why? GM CORRUPTION? PLAYER CORRUPTION? POWER HUNGRY? Get a grip. Atleast we ely players are chill and actually play the game for what its worth and enjoy it. Not make it some goal in life to become the top and run people out of servers or make them pay so they can play the game. Its a damn joke lmao. Atleast there has only ever been 1 non pvp world in alll the 8 years ive been here. How many pvp servers has their been? How many times have they failed ? EVERYTIME, not just one time, EVERYTIME.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
7th December 2018 14:06:00

Omg game is so easy nowadays and u want to make it easier and easier come on.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th December 2018 14:12:44

I never said that non-pvpers know nothing, but when we are talking about pvp related stuff then yes, non-pvp players input is irrelevant. Dont forget that this is a PVP based game, non-pvp was never a thing back in the day.

That being said; " if a mage is hunting in a spot making 1kk/hr , a warrior and ranger wont make it. and I KNOW YO KNOW THAT."

This is what I mean, you obviously dont know how to hunt most efficient as your class I guess.. Early levels lets say till like level 150 mages are the superior class I agree, but after that, warrior and rangers will catch up easily and even pass them PvM wise.

When I leveled my warrior on Pharos I was making more exp per hour than I would on my mage being 100+ levels higher. And I know from rangers friends experience that they make better exp than me in most places. Only pyro's stay on the top exp p/h wise. But NOTE that us mages have to waste our asses off to compete.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
7th December 2018 16:13:58

Staff should join the discussion, not only start the thread. Tell us what you think, what direction do you expect to solve our points. It's hard to progress further in the discussion if we don't have a direction from staff.
What is the good points that might see some light? And the ones that will never get out of forum.
« First
5 6 7 8