1 2 3
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
4th December 2018 20:57:00

Hi staff,

What do you think about changing that party experience again? It's horrible that!
what do you think of putting "rarity of items" in monsters, such as a dragon, dropa dragon armor, why not drop 4 types of dragon armor, common, unusual, rare, legendary? at each stage it increases its defense, or gives status, this would make hunting for a long time had a sense, beyond experience, would increase the market of the game as and the urge to hunt
Dkzoom
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Warrior
11th January 2019 00:06:06

I also agree with this, because it could also have 1 chance to add the craft, as an example you said 4 types of Armor dragons, if you take 1 type of armor as common, you could go to a NPC, and for a cost, like money, or collect , and even other items, and evolve from common to unusual, from unusual to rare, and rare to super rare, and super rare for legendary
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
11th January 2019 01:08:56

No. <short>
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
30th January 2019 19:48:41

This is a good idea, I agree with you!
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
30th January 2019 21:26:59

The idea about party is ok
The rest = shit
Will play any battle royale if you want rarity on items.
Rarity of itens no save the game.. will f** more lol
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
30th January 2019 23:25:13

Quoting Gugaitta:
The idea about party is ok
The rest = shit
Will play any battle royale if you want rarity on items.
Rarity of itens no save the game.. will f** more lol

+1
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
30th January 2019 23:29:28

This game needs rare spawning monsters/bosses, quest like POI and inquisition, and it needs a lvl 999 portal to give higher lvls a reason to keep getting exp. This game is already a giant copy-cat of tibia so why not keep copying lol
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
31st January 2019 00:55:04

I agree with creating more high level content, not another high level monster what is just a little bit harder dropping the same old shit.

There is pretty much no reason for players like me to keep leveling my highest character, what's there to do what I cant do already? Nothing to look forward to.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
31st January 2019 01:12:41

More experience, loot, adventures and challenges 8)
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
31st January 2019 08:51:15

1) This game needs new areas, islands, for sure.
2) New monsters, items - of course, with bonuses for all levels
3) Armors,shields,swords etc. not everyone should be able to wear them.
4) Add Quivers to NPC.
5) Make new hard long tasks for high levels players because we have only easy long that's not fair.
6) I'm not demanding, Zeze&Stuff just do the normal quests like POI,INQ,DHQ.
7) You should not get gold out of monsters at a high level.

Places for high levels in my opinion are not needed because this game will turn into TIBIA.Just make new places with new monsters and items with the same exp like 3 to 5 kk/h (I mean h-lvls players)

It's just my opinion, nothing more, it does not have to please everyone.I am waiting for more interesting proposals, bye guys.
1 2 3