Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
5th December 2018 06:50:06

a question and a proposal also.. how do the red monsters works? time based, kill X monsters and 1 spawn(certain amount of kills make 1 spawn) or they're just random every time you kill a monster?

proposal
1. make red monsters appear more often.
2. make red monsters ALWAYS drop something, it's so annoying that every single red monster MAY drop itens, like rage elixir etc. and looks like they don't drop loot at all(itens), they're already hard enough to find, and this way would help new players to earn money easier, also this may help on market too(more collects, itens etc)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th December 2018 07:05:38

Not sure if I wan't more loot from red monsters, but:
I agree that they could spawn 2x more often or on kill tasks it would count as 3 instead of 1. Not too much excitement to kill red one. Feels a little different, but missing something from it.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
5th December 2018 07:32:51

Quoting Baltas:
Not sure if I wan't more loot from red monsters, but:
I agree that they could spawn 2x more often or on kill tasks it would count as 3 instead of 1. Not too much excitement to kill red one. Feels a little different, but missing something from it.

taking my example of rage elixir, i remember when i started playing this game monsters like vampires, wargs etc always dropped it, but now they don't, and now on my tasks (ice demons almost always) they don't drop candy canes too... its not like that we want those itens but they're supposed to drop, maybe its part of what they were designed for, as this kind of itens don't come from anywhere else, understand my point?
also.. you gave me an idea, what if they make red monster appear often, just a little more, like 0,5/1x time more and they are more difficult to kill? not just have more hp and be the same regular versions, instead, they could do AI things, not this kind of bullshit blocking heals or mana but some funny things, i.e if you run with it far from where they spawned they could "call for help" or some monsters "if applicable" they could summon 1-2 of they weaker versions.. like, a vampire lord may summon 1-2 vampires, dire boars may summon 1-2 boars, or just be faster and hit harder than regular versions, dunno xD