Dark Cross
Premium

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
7th December 2018 20:42:30 (Last edited 7th December 2018 20:45:28)

Hello, :smartass:

I wanna suggest for some rare items obtinable from bosses, quest's items and dungeon rewards receive new attributes. Part of the ''old full set'' have no value anymore (just a good 'basic defense'), as mithril armor and heavy knight sabatons, but bosses are stronger now. Just more % critical or other atribute can solve it. By the way, legendary (mask and armor) and dungeon items like onyx dread armor/mirror shield could get a new atribute too for incentivate more players to sacrifice 100+ premium cards to complete 100 dungeons for get these ultimate rewards. Onyx dread amor have an amazing sprite and could acquire 3% of life steal, Mithril armor should have for example 3% magic defense and Heavy knight sabatons for his rarity something like +1 defending and 6% critical hit boost as boots of glory and clawed boots (looted by ordinary monsters). All to equal with the other rare items. :D;)
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
7th December 2018 20:50:21 (Last edited 7th December 2018 20:51:47)

Than mithril armor would compete with Noble Zezenia armor, so 3% is way to much.
Same with the boots, clawed and normal glory boots are 6%, so could sabatons be but they should also buff noble zezenia boots wich are also only 6% crit (+2 defending skill)

I agree that onyx armor and boss items that does not have extra affix should get one, but they need to be somewhat balanced.
Dark Cross
Premium

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
7th December 2018 21:17:33

Quoting Silmarllion:
Than mithril armor would compete with Noble Zezenia armor, so 3% is way to much.
Same with the boots, clawed and normal glory boots are 6%, so could sabatons be but they should also buff noble zezenia boots wich are also only 6% crit (+2 defending skill)

I agree that onyx armor and boss items that does not have extra affix should get one, but they need to be somewhat balanced.

Yeah, good point! Maybe 2% magic defense for mithril armor and 6% critical boost to heavy knight sabatons
Vazz Nash
Player

Elysium
Level 12
Warrior
8th December 2018 00:50:09

Some boss items still need to gain improvements because most of the best rare drops now have it. An example is the emerald sceptre that should have life steal equal to the other drops of birlusk.
Regarding the items of dungeons, by the cost of many p-cards the recompesaward should be more fair increasing the value of onyx armor and mirror shield. Legendarys armor and vozuth mask could have new attribute like the golden shield have now.
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
8th December 2018 20:07:32

I think need Nerf Legendary Legs and Mithril Armor..is so easy in past have this itens and actually is the best itens on game yet?
Now the game have alot of hard monsters and quests and this old itens are the best yet?
For me need "break" this because in the past was izi alot kill jovs/galiantors.
Sorry my bad english,but i never understand why never come itens better then old boss itens..
Plz Staffs think about the itens because the developers have alot of problems thinking about new itens because "need" respect this two old itens.
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
8th December 2018 23:31:53

It's fact, bosses changed and all rare drops need to be balanced, the days when bosses were very easy to kill by medium level warriors in solo hunts remain now in past. How was said, emerald sceptre is waiting for a long time to get ability of life steal, sceptre of glory have it and is more useful for mages. Legendary legs with +4 defending seems okay. Mithril armor maybe with less defense (18.5??) and other stuff will be okay (2% of something - critical? magic def?). Heavy k. Sabatons needs critical for sure considering boots of glory and clawed boots wich have it. Mirror shield and onyx armor are solely dungeon souvenirs for put in houses at this moment.