12th December 2018 21:51:57 Administration View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
12th December 2018 16:02:25

Hey,

It kind of bothers me that staff is doing shit like this. Why would you remove PAYPAL and add some bullshit payment method?
What the hell is Stipe? Tell your costumers about changes like this. WHy are you changing it?
Not in a 100 years i will use my debit card for online payments, thats why most of us have PAYPAL.

This move will cost you some money, hopefully youll change it.

Yours,
Justin.
Boldking
Player

Pharos
Level 66
Ranger
12th December 2018 16:13:34

No more chargeback for you Justin HUEHEUHEUHEUEH
Administration
Staff

12th December 2018 17:07:17

We are trying out new payment methods to combat fraud. Stripe is one of the world's largest payment processors, and is trusted by brands like Twitch and Spotify. You can be certain that your information is safe with them, and just like PayPal we never receive your card details.

Nothing is set in stone, and we realize that credit/debit card payments are not an option for everybody. We will continue to adjust the availability of payment methods so that everyone has a chance to purchase cards. Your feedback is important: if there are specific payment methods you'd like to see, please let us know!
Dkzoom
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Warrior
12th December 2018 18:01:25 (Last edited 12th December 2018 18:04:36)

Could you put to buy Premium card on Steam? Because there are many people with money on steam, maybe they want to buy, but there is no way. They could also add various items, or outfit, to be purchased via steam, and on the Site.

Sorry if something is wrong, I am not very good in English
Administration
Staff

12th December 2018 18:35:15

Steam Wallet is available for accounts created through the Steam client. If you'd like us to associate an existing account with Steam, please e-mail support@playzezenia.com with:

- Your account login name

- Your "steamID64" from https://steamidfinder.com/

Making it possible to do this association by yourself is on our to-do list.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
12th December 2018 18:42:53

Quoting Administration:
Your feedback is important: if there are specific payment methods you'd like to see, please let us know!

Paypal works the best for me since I got all my cards linked to that. I understand that you want to battle against frauds, and that is fine. But personally I wont switch to a new method just for Zezenia, I hope you understand my opinion.

Goodluck in the battle against frauds, sad to hear thats still a thing..
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
12th December 2018 18:52:50

Thanks for the fast respond. I am glad to see paypal back at my country.
I dont think there has been a dutch person backcharging, so i think you're safe with us haha.

I mean, aslong as you receive the product, the only thing you legally could do is ask for a refund within the EU-law.
But that would mean you'd have to return the product.
If anything, paypal doesnt "simply" refunds ur money without contacting you, aslong as you reply to them:smartass:.

The only reason why i "refunded" my donations were only because of Quillon. Unjustified banishment etc etc.
But aslong as there are more GM's and the owner himself, deciding what to do.. we will be fine! i hope.
*note* when i asked for a refund, i gave all the cards back. so its no fraud :D

Cheers,
Justin.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
12th December 2018 19:28:39

I remember using my phone as a payment on runescape years ago. Is that still a thing now?
Administration
Staff

12th December 2018 21:51:57

Zezenia used to have phone payments a long time ago, but I recall the payment processor went out of business. We can look into the possibility again.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
15th December 2018 13:47:08 (Last edited 15th December 2018 16:50:31)

1 2