« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
16th December 2018 05:42:24 (Last edited 16th December 2018 05:43:20)

I think we are losing the idea of the subclasses here.
Support classes: Help friends or debuff their targets.
Damage/Assassin classes: GIve damage on their targets, have low defense.

About mages;
Pyromancer = Damage/Assassin
Shaman = Support
Warlock = Hybrid

About rangers;
Rogue = Damage/Assassin
Marksman = Support

About warriors;
Barbarian = Damage/Assassin
Paladin = Support

Things like, reduce damage of pyromancers on pvp, and give buffs on damge for shamans are just stupid.
Shaman Hailstorm could stop gives damage and starts give a slow (ice, snow, got it?) on the target. Its a support subclass.
Marksman shouldnt have a critical spells. Its a support subclass.
Rogues should not be able to use walls. Its an assassin class.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
16th December 2018 09:25:16

Quoting Bohemiian:

About mages;
Shaman = Support
Warlock = Hybrid

About rangers;
Rogue = Damage/Assassin
Marksman = Support

About warriors;
Paladin = Support

Things like, reduce damage of pyromancers on pvp, and give buffs on damge for shamans are just stupid.
Shaman Hailstorm could stop gives damage and starts give a slow (ice, snow, got it?) on the target. Its a support subclass.

Haha Marksman support? In what way? Pyromancer is way more support class in war ,also Rouge got more usefull duo spells then marksman i think. Your idea of classes is What you think or What? Your ideas and thinking not even holding sage class.

#givebaltassage
GM Quillon
Game Master

16th December 2018 10:09:11 (Last edited 16th December 2018 10:09:30)

Quoting GM Shadow:
- There have been a few minor changes to monster paralyze regarding strength and frequency. We are also continuing to look at further changes to antidote and paralyze in general to find the best solution. A more significant change should come tomorrow morning with TS restart and will need to be tested (We will post when it goes live on TS). Any Feedback is welcome.

As GM Shadow promised, changes are now released at test server. Paralyze changes are related to following monsters - Lone Eye (lower frequency), Colossal Golem (lower frequency), Colossal Ice Golem (lower frequency), Cursed Eye (lower frequency, but stronger kind of paralyze), Xyioquan Ent (lower frequency), Elder Ent (lower frequency), Evil Eye (increased frequency), Siltherer (increased frequency).
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
16th December 2018 12:15:54

Quoting Bohemiian:

About mages;
Shaman = Support
Warlock = Hybrid

About rangers;
Rogue = Damage/Assassin
Marksman = Support

About warriors;
Paladin = Support

marksman support KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
16th December 2018 12:20:02

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting GM Shadow:
- There have been a few minor changes to monster paralyze regarding strength and frequency. We are also continuing to look at further changes to antidote and paralyze in general to find the best solution. A more significant change should come tomorrow morning with TS restart and will need to be tested (We will post when it goes live on TS). Any Feedback is welcome.

As GM Shadow promised, changes are now released at test server. Paralyze changes are related to following monsters - Lone Eye (lower frequency), Colossal Golem (lower frequency), Colossal Ice Golem (lower frequency), Cursed Eye (lower frequency, but stronger kind of paralyze), Xyioquan Ent (lower frequency), Elder Ent (lower frequency), Evil Eye (increased frequency), Siltherer (increased frequency).

how about replace slitherers for good with something else then? anyone "ANYONE" like this monster, heals, bad loot and now paralyze more?
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
16th December 2018 12:59:46 (Last edited 16th December 2018 13:01:35)

Quoting Bohemiian:

About mages;
Shaman = Support
Warlock = Hybrid

About rangers;
Rogue = Damage/Assassin
Marksman = Support

About warriors;
Paladin = Support

Exactly. Instead of hilighting a strenght or a weakness of a class they are mixing things up. Why the hell give aoe for shaman ?? Why instead of nerfing pyro damage, dont make him waste alot of money ??
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th December 2018 13:05:45

- Disabled stacking of Speed Boost with other speed buffs.

Can staff just explain what they meant with "STACKING SPEEDBOOSTS". As far as I know you were not able to stack any type of speedboosts.. Only speed potion was stackable with speedboosts.

Haste potion removes EVERY type of speedboost now, even your regular speedboost.. Goodjob in making another feature irrelevant in this game. RIP Haste Potions 2k19.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
16th December 2018 13:19:48 (Last edited 16th December 2018 13:20:46)

Quoting Ht Savage:
- Disabled stacking of Speed Boost with other speed buffs.

Can staff just explain what they meant with "STACKING SPEEDBOOSTS". As far as I know you were not able to stack any type of speedboosts.. Only speed potion was stackable with speedboosts.

Haste potion removes EVERY type of speedboost now, even your regular speedboost.. Goodjob in making another feature irrelevant in this game. RIP Haste Potions 2k19.

I don't understand it either.

In my opinion, we have speedboost, raise of pace + other buffs that conceive speed bonus (frenzy, paladin's haste, marksmen haste...). Then, as a bonus, in a different math equasion, there was Haste Potion, to add more speed towards whatever you already had before.

Why are you changing this? Haste Potion should not influentiate the regular speed buffs: haste potion is a liquid that your character drinks and temporarily gains EXTRA stats. Temporary stats should not exerce any influence over the regular stats, it's logical, in my humble opinion
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
16th December 2018 13:31:06 (Last edited 16th December 2018 13:32:36)

Well, I just tested raise of pace and haste potion in test Server and I can say that the new changes are awful, just like the Pyro nerf you have tried to do.

Leave haste potions as they were before, that's all I can say without stressing myself even further with untested and undiscussed changes being put down under our throats. Hopefully more people will test it and provide feedback, so you listen to us before doing anything.

With the changes you are trying to implement, I feel like I leveled 41 gathering 100% manually for absolutely nothing.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
16th December 2018 13:54:15 (Last edited 16th December 2018 13:54:56)

Like a few other already mentioned, speedbuffs never stacked as far as i know.

Haste potion is supposed to be stacked with whatever speedbuff you have active, its fair and its same for all - use pot if needed or dont. Right now it losts its worth...or am i missing something?
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »