« First
15 16 17 18
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Toretto
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
19th December 2018 17:07:12

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Pappaheinz:
you change the frenzy alot i acually dont mind i think +12 to start with is great but how is the scaling on it now?
if its scaled of magic lvl you will pretty much be stuck with the same skill after ml 17-18 becouse its hard to mlvl a warrior past, ofc you can but it will take time.

also is the bloody cross spell suppose to cost 640 mana and hit lower damage then Holy sword that cost 320 mana (i think)
mostly wondering i feels i could be looked into =) same there how is the scaling on those spells

frenzy i get +14 at lvl 128 and mlvl 14

babarian bloody cross
paladin holy sword

Frenzy gave my RL's barb +17, level 277 Mlvl 16

Yeah, please @Administration fix frenzy to 15+ again. Begin with 15 melee what is balanced. And i agree with bloody cross and holy sword by cost 320 mana.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th December 2018 17:07:41

Quoting Pappaheinz:
you change the frenzy alot i acually dont mind i think +12 to start with is great but how is the scaling on it now?
if its scaled of magic lvl you will pretty much be stuck with the same skill after ml 17-18 becouse its hard to mlvl a warrior past, ofc you can but it will take time.

also is the bloody cross spell suppose to cost 640 mana and hit lower damage then Holy sword that cost 320 mana (i think)
mostly wondering i feels i could be looked into =) same there how is the scaling on those spells

frenzy i get +14 at lvl 128 and mlvl 14

babarian bloody cross
paladin holy sword

Propose a formula. I wanna see how u understanding scaling.

People had not scaling frenzy for years. They were stuck as soon as they could get the spell
Pappaheinz
Player

Pharos
Level 191
Warrior
19th December 2018 17:07:42

Frenzy gave my RL's barb +17, level 277 Mlvl 16

well the scaling seems to be ok i guess i got no problem with it

but the bloody cross spell needs a rework i think eaither less mana or boost the damage or delete it for something els
never use it now pvp or pve becouse of the mana cost dont know about higher lvls but i dont think its a common spell to use

or what do you think @Anmael you play barb to is it good in pve at your lvl ?
Loopy Kupy
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Mage
20th December 2018 02:07:08

Paladins and mages should see the % of negating damage which they have at current lvl. If they can't see how many %, it will stay meaningless i think. Players need to approve/analyse their character evolution.
Barbarians don't need to change frenzy for a scale. 17 melee forever is okay for all lvls. Just reduce mana cost of bloody cross for 320-350 and cooldown for 10s.
GM Quillon
Game Master

20th December 2018 04:57:42

New gfx click here (download, unzip and move to folder with zezenia test client)

-- Quillon
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
20th December 2018 05:07:57 (Last edited 20th December 2018 05:13:53)

Hey, Staff, this is very important.

I just tested hunting strong monsters on Test Server and the new hitpoints bar's color is awful. It's transparency is very, very BAD.

I can't see my HP status whenever I'm at 40~50% HP, resulting in me not knowing when should I heal exactly.

This change will only benefit healbotters that will always heal themselves at certain percentage. As a manual player, I need to see my hitpoints bar to know exactly when I should or not heal my character when hunting.

Here is the problem: if the background of the HP bar is dark (dark floor, for example), I can see my HP bar properly. But if the background is light (white/grey floor, for example), I cannot see it's status.
- Image 1: 100% HP (full) with light background. Normal.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

- Images 2 and 3 with same HP, but different backgrounds:
Zezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum Screenshot

- Images 4 and 5 also with equal HP, but different backgrounds:
Zezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum Screenshot

You can see in images 3 and 5 that even though my hitpoints are not 100%, I cannot identify at what % my hitpoints are, taking me into a blind situation, a dark room.

Please tell me it is not working as intended and that it will not be like this when update gets released.

Thanks in advance.

-- Quillon

Heya, good morning. I just saw that you posted it while I was writing my message. I have tested with the new .gfx and the problem shown above persists.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
20th December 2018 06:40:44

@Pappaheinz " Bloody Cross " it is a useless spell.I never use it while hunting,it is not profitable and reduces the experience gained per hour.You can use it at a moment when you run up to a group of monsters from a distance and that's it.The spell should have been changed or improved a long time ago, it was always useless.This spell don't suit the barbarian!

But this is only my humble opinion, no one has to agree with it.

Once again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2k19! High levels and BIG skills :-)
Vazz Nash
Player

Elysium
Level 12
Warrior
20th December 2018 09:27:01

@GM Quillon

And what staff have about new rogue spells for pve and pvp? :smartass:
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
20th December 2018 14:50:46

Quoting Pappaheinz:

Holy sword is a single target spell, bloody cross is a multi-target spell. It should cost more, it will hit more target, so will do more dmg. Also, barbarians have Kilter and Rage of Fury cost 190 mana. To balance it the way you want, Rage of Fury should cost 260 mana because Desolation cost 200 mana and we can't reduce the mana cost.

Why are so many barbarians complaining about everything? Looks like the paladins got tired after last nerfs on the class, barbarian are a lot better and I dont see paladins complaining that much.

I don't complain anymore, all I want is the possibility to change my subclass. It would be a great test to see if class balance is working, se how many paladins will change to barbarians and how many would do the other way around.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
20th December 2018 16:00:04

Quoting Belgra:
Are we getting a feedback on how much dmg fortification is reducing? Only information I have is from spell description (6% or more), would be nice to have the current reduction on mouse over, where you get the time left information

Thank you Staff

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
« First
15 16 17 18