1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2018 21:48:32 Administration View post »
13th December 2018 17:19:12 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:19:43 GM Quillon View post »
13th December 2018 20:49:55 GM Quillon View post »
14th December 2018 12:34:44 GM Quillon View post »
15th December 2018 21:50:21 GM Shadow View post »
15th December 2018 22:26:47 GM Shadow View post »
16th December 2018 10:09:11 GM Quillon View post »
16th December 2018 14:25:39 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 19:58:40 GM Quillon View post »
18th December 2018 20:24:51 GM Quillon View post »
19th December 2018 13:55:34 Administration View post »
20th December 2018 04:57:42 GM Quillon View post »
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
13th December 2018 01:42:52

Quoting Administration:

- Evasion and Brimstone Cloud now prevent the player from being retargeted for 2 seconds.

- Players can no longer attack or be attacked for 3 seconds after login.

need to add this to taunt...
after the marksman use the taunt on the target, the target can not use mana potions for 2 seconds.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th December 2018 02:15:40

Also, just tested hunting Lince Ghosts on my 190 Pyro, my max damage on Inferno is 800. I killed about 6 Lince Ghosts and the highest damage I got on Inferno was 688, because if Lince Ghost touches me, I'm dead. Mana being drained all the time and still get less damage output than the other mage subclasses.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th December 2018 02:59:23

First i thought ohh boy i cant wait till i get home from work to test stuff out.

Just reading The Warlockks post made me not even wanna bother, but good job tho ruining pyros.
Pappaheinz
Player

Pharos
Level 191
Warrior
13th December 2018 06:09:12

dont change the pyromancers damage, sure they are the fastest class to take experience solo with great damage but thats the only thing they have.
in pvp the pyromancer play more as a support role becouse its hard to put out the combo in big fights becouse of the area damage they kill their own team as much as the enemy team i think its hard as it is to play pyromancer you dont have to nerf it more
thats my opinion =)
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
13th December 2018 06:39:42

Npc Depo - Baphomet is BUGED.Can't back from this palce.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
13th December 2018 07:19:26

Pyromancer dont need rework its just retarded lol. rly
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
13th December 2018 07:27:25

gg pyro ill leave the game let it be as it was retarded to destroy the class
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
13th December 2018 07:45:08

:O please dont destroy pyros now they are not single target to do shiet like that imanage on war will be bad as fk have no damage no point playing pyro
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
13th December 2018 07:55:29

Administration Tp me do the temple.I stuck at Baphomet Boss, there is no Tp to back and can't buy TP scrolls.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th December 2018 08:33:43 (Last edited 13th December 2018 08:35:00)

The full changelog:

- PvP bans have been replaced with a serial murderer state (black skull) after murderer state (yellow skull). A serial murderer is slowed down by 50% and will lose 10% experience on death. Murderers will lose 5% experience on death, and can be justifiably killed by anyone. Continuing a murder spree will start over the 14 day reset countdown.

Slow down by 50% is maybe a lil too extreme. I would suggest to make 1 out of 2. Either decrease speed compared to regular state (and black skull), or make them lose 10% of total exp. Once a thing gets boosted/weakened from several places it gets unbalanced. Unless changes are minor. Maybe speed reducement by 50% and still 5% exp loss? that speed loss means a lot and will likely make the target die, so even being the same death loss as black skull is a big punishment (and a yellow skull will surely be unplayable no matter if a guy will die during that event or not. So he will surely have to pay off or take a break.
I love the fact black skull will be more playable.

- Improved free task cancellation: if a player cancels a task 5 times within 30 minutes, chance for free cancellation will be changed to 25%, with up to 4 cancels within 30 minutes - 16.(6)%, with three cancels - 10 %. In other cases it will be a 4% chance.
Minor change, but that's where I approve. Minor changes over huge changes

- Changed the party experience bonus to a maximum of 75% with 25%, 20%, 15%, 10% and 5% increments.
Agree

- Reduced the damage of some AoE spells based on distance to the caster.
Totaly disagree. I won't flame or cry. I just know this won't come live, because staff probably already noticed the feedback.
Pyros has to be good at something. Because they have some weaknesses already. And the fact that their buff is weakened, their exp will go lower at strong monsters.

- Added scaling to Frenzy and Fortification spells.
Agree

- Barrels can now be destroyed with the Purification spell. Barrels can no longer be thrown or moved in protection zones. Moving barrels now has a cooldown.
Don't see any use actually. Doesn't hurt anyone, but as purification works 1sqm away from the caster, he can also pick it up

- Added a new raid: Lady Madness.
Guess its nice

- Added the fruit of rebirth: fills health and mana with a two minute cooldown. Can only be used when dying. Dropped by high level enraged monsters. (For testing, some are available on the market.)
Not sure how happy I am about that. Maybe a little worried, that people will set (at 10% hp use this fruit, at 30% use flask) and will benefit a lot more over fair players. Cuz hard to make a decision which heal method to use in real time for human.

- Added server broadcasts to highlight player achievements.
No opinion yet

- Added one free talent reset up to level 20. (Resets are always free on the test server.)
No use of this change. Rather have 1 free change for char time or after every big update.

- Attacking a monster will now lose the followed player.
Agree

- The price for blessings has been scaled by player level.
I am okay with that. Would be nice to know how it scales. Speak numbers.

- Disabled stacking of Speed Boost with other speed buffs.
If I get it right theres like no use of haste potion now? Other than that it never stacked

- Disabled use of Speed Boost after monster paralyze.
No opinion yet

- Added an antidote for paralysis available from NPC Nicholas.
No opinion yet

- Evasion and Brimstone Cloud now prevent the player from being retargeted for 2 seconds.
I agree. How about taunt?
- Players can no longer attack or be attacked for 3 seconds after login.
Time will show how good is this change and how people will abuse it. But overall i like it right now
- Nerfed Elder Ent and Xyioquan Ent paralyze.
Agree
- Reduced the defense of Orc Wizard.
No opinion

- Reduced the chance to summon Cave Terrors by Yahgans.
I guess its correct decision to avoid low lvl disbalance
- Changed the statistics of dragon ring and azure ring (1% critical boost instead of additional defending), and massive steel ring (simply defense, instead of additional defending).
No opinion

- Increased loot rate of semi-rare items from bosses.
Agree
- Increased maximum amount of bosses in task to 50.
No opinion
- Added a "sell all" option to merchant dialogs.
No opinion
- Added an "invite to party" option to the friends list.
Great, but need the same thing on Join party function. To add on it, I would suggest to show on minimap your party members
- Improved sorting in the market dialog.
No opinion
- Fixed travelling from Lyedel to Yarrael.
Ok
- Updated player status icons.
Ok
- Updated NPC price lists.
What was changed? New price list would be appreaciated
- Fixed minor graphic issues.
Ok
- Fixed minor spelling and grammar issues.
Ok
1 2 3 4
Last »