Seyn Tyle
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
13th December 2018 00:15:37

Ideas for the game

My point of view for a game and some research that I have done show that most of the games leave in lack the freedom of game and zezenia game to 8 years and I realized that this is a big problem in the zezenia and I want to be part so that the game improves giving my ideas of game, with the bit of experience that I have for trying to create one without having any knowledge of programming

1. Classes:
zezenia has a great difference that are its subclass and besides its spells, I do not see advantages that lead to monsters and lands.
ex: warlock gains a damage bonus kill dead alive, barbarians gain damage bonus when hunting solo, paladins have more resistances

2. Missions:
the game is very good, but it is a very good mission, and this interferes with the interaction in the game, with the creation of stories, talking with npcs, hunting monsters, and each mission can give life bonus ex: kill 1000 dragon in 2 days alone, win dragon slayer subtitle winning bonus of attack, defense .... against dragon, paladins have missions that prove their loyalty and can buy cheaper items in the kingdom in which they are faithful ....

3. Items
zezenia has a good amount of bad items are distributed and make the game bland, you kill a boss to drop the best armor of the game, then the players are killing her boss as if it were a normal reaspaw, mostly because it is high level choose to go it alone, this takes away the group dynamics of the game

4. Map
It would be very interesting zezenia with the broader map, less obvious, with quest everywhere on the map, that forces you to play with other players, have a map freer, with more cities, more respaws, more caves ... the maps are very short and obvious and some without so much sense, the old main town was made in a zombie place, it would be interesting a story to know why that happened and have a mission in the game reporting on, and giving good rewards, maps that to be accessed the missions are more difficult, that excites the played to explore to know more

I can say a lot of shit, but it's something that I and some people miss in games, and we have hope in zezenia ...