19th December 2018 10:39:45 GM Shadow View post »
22nd December 2018 18:47:19 Administration View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th December 2018 08:59:45

To start with I understand that these servers are not profitable.

Originally i played in only european server Tipitaka
I was Forced to transfer to Platon. My ping went up. I got a little slower. But after a while I got used to it and probably its too late to complain.
From Platon which was 1x as Tipitaka, I got transfered to Pharos (speedrate). I got 50% exp boost???? Was super unhappy. As I kinda lost my char - very unfair exp boost which made my 7years old char as good as other 67months old chars. And ye, I was one of the top lvls in Platon so u cant say I didn't put efforts.

Now I see that you can't create character in Pharos/Everath.
Whats next? You should speak about it instead of doing it by your own. Cuz after all, customers are more important than the staff. I know it, because I am a "staff" member in real life.
GM Shadow
Game Master

19th December 2018 10:39:45 (Last edited 19th December 2018 10:41:41)

https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18019/1
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
19th December 2018 13:45:46

I kinda think whats the idea. They will let new players play on new server, so they can simply make any math about the reduction of lvl and skills from characters on pharos/everath and merge all 3 into 1. It can be really unfair just like Baltas said, but maybe is the only way to make only one pvp server in this game. I think that is the result of getting a game that had more servers that it could handle. Lets see the next capters!
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th December 2018 13:51:01 (Last edited 19th December 2018 13:58:54)

Quoting GM Shadow:
https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18019/1

I get that, but whats the future plan? share it with us please.
From that reply it looks like something is set in stone
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
19th December 2018 14:28:52

Fusion with Novus? no way... I just got more than 100kk on both servers this will destroy market in Novus... Maybe just deleted all characters and give that account empryt with X days of premmy or any special boost of experience on those accounts acording your lvl .. and done , i know we all waste a lot of time in those servers.. but those servers will be not up again..
also fusion verath and pharos together will change nothing.. so.. idk.. any compensation per character lvl and done..
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
19th December 2018 14:32:59

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
I just got more than 100kk

Ofcourse you do mart!
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
19th December 2018 21:04:11

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Fusion with Novus? no way... I just got more than 100kk on both servers this will destroy market in Novus... Maybe just deleted all characters and give that account empryt with X days of premmy or any special boost of experience on those accounts acording your lvl .. and done , i know we all waste a lot of time in those servers.. but those servers will be not up again..
also fusion verath and pharos together will change nothing.. so.. idk.. any compensation per character lvl and done..

And when Novus die delete all novus chars and start a new server? not intrested.
Is Zezenia supposed to be a OT server or its own game? If you want a serious game you need something to build on.
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
20th December 2018 12:15:56

L0L thats really? i just spend alot of time + cards in my account in everath (ft. 100 cards addons) then they just delete like no one cares? this game is a bullshit

ill see
Zatara Evil
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
21st December 2018 04:16:45

I'm asking you to release again the creation of characters in everath and pharos, even because the servers are still active, so players who must decide where they prefer to play, to take the choice is a lack of respect.
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
21st December 2018 17:07:28

:(:(:(:(:(
1 2 3