19th December 2018 10:39:45 GM Shadow View post »
22nd December 2018 18:47:19 Administration View post »
The Noob
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Warrior
21st December 2018 18:01:21

That was the most stupid thing to do. Then just silence, as usual. There are actually people still playing Eve/pharos so you are not just confusing "new players" you are confusing us.
Administration
Staff

22nd December 2018 18:47:19 (Last edited 22nd December 2018 18:47:29)

Please rest assured that your characters remain safe. There will be a merge, and we will share our proposal with the community once we have finalized all details.
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
22nd December 2018 22:26:00 (Last edited 22nd December 2018 22:27:20)

Quoting Administration:
Please rest assured that your characters remain safe. There will be a merge, and we will share our proposal with the community once we have finalized all details.

When I choose to play Everath was because of the lack of time I have as to exp in a normal server, besides I feel neglected by the staff by merging a server where I played for such a long time without to even been asked or had a pool about.
I understand that you want the game to rise it's population but I think it's bad for the people who is already playing, you'd get to know about us by making pools and asking us whether we are happy with such decisions as they will have a massive impact on us.
:(
The Noob
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Warrior
22nd December 2018 22:43:19

Quoting Guarrior B:
Quoting Administration:

When I choose to play Everath was because of the lack of time I have as to exp in a normal server, besides I feel neglected by the staff by merging a server where I played for such a long time without to even been asked or had a pool about.
I understand that you want the game to rise it's population but I think it's bad for the people who is already playing, you'd get to know about us by making pools and asking us whether we are happy with such decisions as they will have a massive impact on us.

+1
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
23rd December 2018 00:06:40

Quoting Guarrior B:
Quoting Administration:

What do you mean? they didnt say anything about exp rate. He just said they will share proposals.

Great news that a merge is comming!<3
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
24th December 2018 20:28:21

Quoting Administration:

aslong as you guys dont merge novus with the other servers this early i'm all for it,many people in my team are having fun preparing for the merge :)
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
27th December 2018 00:00:56

hope both ot servers enjoy that.
i still waiting for a real world 1x rate for everything and big loss on deaths.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
27th December 2018 01:38:35

Quoting Bohemiian:
hope both ot servers enjoy that.
i still waiting for a real world 1x rate for everything and big loss on deaths.

I wouldent mind going back to tipitaka! but i doubt thats going to be the rate, all we can do is speculate and wait info from Staff.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
27th December 2018 08:09:23

In my opinion . Everath should be merged to Pharos since its the new server of the 2. and keep the same rate or make the rate same as Novus so in 2-3 months you can merge Novus with Pharos .

When the merge happen open up another Non-Pvp server to gain some new players base ! ! !

Then go from there , Please do not force pvp players to Elysium and make it a pvp optional ( that is the worst idea ever in games and its proven )
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
27th December 2018 08:43:01 (Last edited 27th December 2018 08:53:17)

I think they shall open up a new world, just a fresh name and force Pharos / Everath go there but also have an option for Elysium players to travel to the new pvp world. Unfair you think? Yeah but best for the community and they have played 1x and wont gain anything by travel in experience. (Since they have played on non-pvp)
The server shall be 2 or 3x, i think i would suggest 3x but not sure.
Why new name? Most fair when it comes to house and so. Then all have the chance to bid on the best ones.

Everath shall gain 2 x their current experience rate.
Pharos shall not gain anything.
Old Platon players If it possible to see, those guys should get 1,5 x experience again aswell. (Their last travel boost was SO unfair.

If staff choose 3x they shall change novus to 3x and then call 3x the new 1x to make it look more serious and i would suggest to do the same on Elysium. So we dont have many diffrent rates on the servers.

But late game pvp need to be fixed, mages need to get their magic resist nerfed, warrior / rangers need to get magic resist or a bigger health poition.
1 2 3