24th December 2018 11:11:57 GM Quillon View post »
24th December 2018 13:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
22nd December 2018 13:26:02

today a gm tp to me when i kill soul devorer by the windows and say to me its a abuse of game weaknes
but in the game rules. I can't find any mention that its forbidden.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
22nd December 2018 13:53:22

I agree with Frino, it is NOT game weakness, it's game mechanics.

If players should not kill soul devourer through the windows, then change the map by removing said windows.

It's like saying warriors cannot kill strong monsters using the stairs (dealing/taking 1 hit, changing floor, healing hp to full, and rrpeatng cycle).
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd December 2018 16:53:35

You should say which GM did that so he can be put into the public light so the community can see in what retarded way these GM's understand their guideline and how much in their mercy we all are.

That is definitely not a game weakness.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
22nd December 2018 17:26:32

thats crazy man cause soul devourer can attack u back with magic lol and thats not game weakness? what gm said this frino...
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
22nd December 2018 23:48:48

lmao

short retard thing
Sasaki Kojiro
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Warrior
23rd December 2018 01:05:57 (Last edited 23rd December 2018 01:08:16)

My opinion is, isn't a abuse of game weakness, its hard to enter at soul resp solo, being a mage, is too risky (I do sometimes).

When you enter at respawn you gonna face one soul devourer in south of your screen. if you kite this soul near from east stairs, and walk 2 sqm to right, you gonna lure other soul. 1 you can tank some hits, 2 isn't coll. Same in the west stair, but you can't walk more than 3sqm to left.

If monsters can hit you, at center, certainly you could hit them too, it's fair, not a weakness.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
23rd December 2018 01:22:36

Can we have a banishment on Soul Devourer if it attacks me through the window?

This is a clever use of game mechanics, not abuse, wth are we going?! Let the players have fun and play the way they want.
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
24th December 2018 10:25:20

Ned answer form administration its an abuse or not
if it's need to change maps
and so it's forbidden to train in aurchos in lyedel
GM Quillon
Game Master

24th December 2018 11:11:57

Hi.

Partially it is game weakness and our fault. Map in this place is already fixed and will be released with upcoming save server. There was similar case long time ago when player with low level looted demonic shield by killing demon via wall and then Hyuga and K-Zodron decided to remove lotted shield and ban game weakness abuser. In this case, as far I know you did not even receive warning for it, just GM said that your method looks like game weakness abusing.

-- Quillon
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th December 2018 12:06:39 (Last edited 24th December 2018 12:07:01)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

Partially it is game weakness and our fault. Map in this place is already fixed and will be released with upcoming save server. There was similar case long time ago when player with low level looted demonic shield by killing demon via wall and then Hyuga and K-Zodron decided to remove lotted shield and ban game weakness abuser. In this case, as far I know you did not even receive warning for it, just GM said that your method looks like game weakness abusing.

-- Quillon

Cant remember anything like that. There was different case when monsters couldnt walk/shoot over barrels and people could use it for their advantage. Even creating situations where players atk monster and they dont fet attacked.
Wall wall x
Y stones stone

In this case x can atk y and y cant atk x.
Just back in the days ppl could use similar situations but barrels instead of walls.
1 2