24th December 2018 11:11:57 GM Quillon View post »
24th December 2018 13:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
24th December 2018 12:30:04

so you have the same bug at different place like lince ghost, archangels, macabre roulet quest, etc
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
24th December 2018 13:00:13

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

Partially it is game weakness and our fault. Map in this place is already fixed and will be released with upcoming save server. There was similar case long time ago when player with low level looted demonic shield by killing demon via wall and then Hyuga and K-Zodron decided to remove lotted shield and ban game weakness abuser. In this case, as far I know you did not even receive warning for it, just GM said that your method looks like game weakness abusing.

-- Quillon

If thats considered Game weakness abuse you should consider warning all the AFK trainers, they are abusing the fact that you dont get kicked after a certain amount of time. OR the rangers who shoot over cliffs to train on a devastating beetle, or the other guy training on Aroches(?) with bee's for his defence..

See how stupid it sounds?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th December 2018 13:13:25

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.

Partially it is game weakness and our fault. Map in this place is already fixed and will be released with upcoming save server. There was similar case long time ago when player with low level looted demonic shield by killing demon via wall and then Hyuga and K-Zodron decided to remove lotted shield and ban game weakness abuser. In this case, as far I know you did not even receive warning for it, just GM said that your method looks like game weakness abusing.

-- Quillon

I can't remember anything like that either, if you mean Kolux case then that is wrong.

Also that is not game weakness at all, there's hundreds of things like that in the game then.

I could block myself with imps on a low lvl and kill demons like that if i want.

When you gain unfair advantage over others by exploiting certain game mechanic. That should be illegal.

You need to realize when to accuse a player cuz of that and when not to. And you wonder why there's always posts like these or players accusing staff?

Next time instead of talking to the player just shut up and fix the window instead of talking to players that they're doing something wrong.

I don't remember any GM saying anything about the undead prisoner thug block to the players, it just got fixed when noticed... Simple as that.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
24th December 2018 13:22:19

And all this time i though zezenia was going to be better.
It's still you comming with these STUPID "rules".
You're litterly destroying someones time with this stupidity.

In what state of mind is this game weakness man, are you even for real?
there are TONS of situations where you can simply AFK and kill monsters.

HT savage/Kaste can legit "afk" kill his Fire Being task for the %dmg aslong as he has his buffs and loads combo to kill.
Would you call that game weakness?

I've got one serious question for you.. How do you expect a game to grow when you're managing it so terrible?

"some people create their own storm, then get upset when it rains".
Good luck figuring that out.

SONNEMA OUT8)
GM Quillon
Game Master

24th December 2018 13:24:09

It is if course our fault and it will be fixed in 2 days. Nobody was warned with warning system, GM just informed Frino looks like game weakness abusing. From other hand, mentioned Escaped Prisoner was fixed in previous uptade. Already he summon fire beings.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
24th December 2018 14:26:37

When we heard there was going to be a new owner we thought hell yeah maybe Zezenia can be something, sadly that is not the case at all.

If someone came back to the game after several years they would have no idea the owner had changed.

I’m glad I was taken away from the game cause now I see my time would have been wasted anyway.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
24th December 2018 16:08:07

(Staff) Are you have fun playing my game?
(Player) Yes.
(Staff) I will fix it.

Now everyone is playing the game the way staff intended, without enjoyment!! What a great job!!!
If no one is playing the game, no one will complain :smartass:
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
24th December 2018 17:01:11

What about the part where Monsters can suck your mana through walls, hell through a whole different spawn and off your screen? Whats that? Why hasnt that been fixed in all these years? Safe to say, game weakness from monsters.... pfft. another thing on the staffs end to fix?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
24th December 2018 19:33:46

Quoting Barakas:
What about the part where Monsters can suck your mana through walls, hell through a whole different spawn and off your screen? Whats that? Why hasnt that been fixed in all these years? Safe to say, game weakness from monsters.... pfft. another thing on the staffs end to fix?

I agree, game weakness too, Staff should fix this.
1 2