1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th December 2018 16:25:25 GM Shadow View post »
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
25th December 2018 00:28:31

Funny part you guys talk about makers on fight watch the video u have like 3ppl without guild its the same shit problems was our makers was just better we had same lvl on the wars and we beat u guys after guild war make no sense Cuz frag system is retarded i can take 2 frags then what? u can recover 24h back and extra make no sense but with guild war i can sneak 24/7 you guys avoid that typcial chars lovers and who have 4 pyromancer on open batte leif try to combo and see who dies Retard elysum guy
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
25th December 2018 00:31:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvj4BVqJOzw&t=1048s here you have numbz 25 min check it out zupur katatuz skarvupson and also u had like 30 frags to kill those makers elysum guy cry
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
25th December 2018 00:36:16 (Last edited 25th December 2018 00:37:05)

It's always been the same, people would rather win a shitty war than have fun fights.
If it's not Quillon ruining the game it's the players themselves.
People take this way to serious. :D:D
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
25th December 2018 18:04:30

Quoting Thraal:
It's always been the same, people would rather win a shitty war than have fun fights.

I said this exact thing before they launched Novus. It's typical, easily predicted, and just non-sense. Another PVP server gone to crap. Proof they should have just launched a new NON-PVP server. Its time. Bash me all you want for saying to launch a new non pvp server but I can guarantee it will draw people in again. xD

Yes this game was created to be PVP based. But as we all can see, it is just not working... Every pvp server fails.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
25th December 2018 22:02:32

Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Thraal:

I said this exact thing before they launched Novus. It's typical, easily predicted, and just non-sense. Another PVP server gone to crap. Proof they should have just launched a new NON-PVP server. Its time. Bash me all you want for saying to launch a new non pvp server but I can guarantee it will draw people in again. xD

Yes this game was created to be PVP based. But as we all can see, it is just not working... Every pvp server fails.

One of the reasons right now is probably that staff announced future merge on current pvp servers. Normaly when "1 side" wins war on pvp server it tends to die out over time but those players are still around, just see how many active you had on Novus opening.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
25th December 2018 22:25:38

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Thraal:

One of the reasons right now is probably that staff announced future merge on current pvp servers. Normaly when "1 side" wins war on pvp server it tends to die out over time but those players are still around, just see how many active you had on Novus opening.

Man its because the swedes are pussies. They call us charlovers because we use boatwatchers to hunt when enemies are strong and they send me private messages when im afk depot saying im scared to leave dp while im sleeping irl lmao how do you think im lvl 176 if im always in dp? but when we are strong they just stop playing entirely and make escuses lol wtf?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
26th December 2018 00:51:00

Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Thraal:

Man its because the swedes are pussies. They call us charlovers because we use boatwatchers to hunt when enemies are strong and they send me private messages when im afk depot saying im scared to leave dp while im sleeping irl lmao how do you think im lvl 176 if im always in dp? but when we are strong they just stop playing entirely and make escuses lol wtf?

I gave you some confidence as christmas gift it looks like, glad you enjoy it! #LOVE
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th December 2018 05:36:23

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Thraal:

I gave you some confidence as christmas gift it looks like, glad you enjoy it! #LOVE

You're lucky that they reduced pvp damage by 25%, and now total damage by 15%, otherwise I wouldnt even put an alt on my second monitor to watch boats etc, you know how I did it in Everath 2014 :)

Merry christmas, enhoy playing in Pharos/Everath with 5 people online and 10x server :)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
26th December 2018 09:09:13

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Thraal:

You're lucky that they reduced pvp damage by 25%, and now total damage by 15%, otherwise I wouldnt even put an alt on my second monitor to watch boats etc, you know how I did it in Everath 2014 :)

Merry christmas, enhoy playing in Pharos/Everath with 5 people online and 10x server :)

I really have no idea what you talking about but thats ok :)

Merry Christmas, yea I having more fun there, so I rather do that the small time I have. But seems on the player count that we most have been pretty funny enemys doe, not like Novus looking super good.
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
26th December 2018 12:50:43

Mr big Warlockk u got owned on your 66 pyro by 50 warrior without barells xd
1 2 3