1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th December 2018 16:25:25 GM Shadow View post »
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th December 2018 12:52:42 (Last edited 26th December 2018 12:54:06)

We stopped because your concepts of pvp.. There are some players who have fun lvling and "dominating" without fighting.. but its not our case... If you askme when and why we stopped. its for nerf on party.. There is no point to lvl up 2 hours and lost it in 1 death .... I still cant understand why staff listen players like you .. 1 day after party nerf you make a pyromacner because you cannot lvl up a warlock.. and start cry about "nerf" of pyros, Whatever.. nowadays i prefer use our little time daily in a pvp game.. My team leave tibia because of pvp.. now zezenia is same as tibia but with low population.. also.. you guys got x3 players of us.. 1 month free lvling and still dont want war system... so there is no fun 4 us in this game anymore... hope staff keep listening guys like you , baltas and some others.. players who dont want make the game grow up just want make it harden and make it a game for no-lifers only.. That's why 3 bigs team already left the game..

have fun guys. with your concepts of win wars.. with my point of view we f**k you guys 2 times already and dont fight us anymore after that..
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th December 2018 15:16:42 (Last edited 26th December 2018 15:32:28)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Numbs:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Thraal:
It's always been the same, people would rather win a shitty war than have fun fights.
If it's not Quillon ruining the game it's the players themselves.
People take this way to serious. :D:D

I said this exact thing before they launched Novus. It's typical, easily predicted, and just non-sense. Another PVP server gone to crap. Proof they should have just launched a new NON-PVP server. Its time. Bash me all you want for saying to launch a new non pvp server but I can guarantee it will draw people in again. xD

Yes this game was created to be PVP based. But as we all can see, it is just not working... Every pvp server fails.

One of the reasons right now is probably that staff announced future merge on current pvp servers. Normaly when "1 side" wins war on pvp server it tends to die out over time but those players are still around, just see how many active you had on Novus opening.

Man its because the swedes are pussies. They call us charlovers because we use boatwatchers to hunt when enemies are strong and they send me private messages when im afk depot saying im scared to leave dp while im sleeping irl lmao how do you think im lvl 176 if im always in dp? but when we are strong they just stop playing entirely and make escuses lol wtf?

I gave you some confidence as christmas gift it looks like, glad you enjoy it! #LOVE

You're lucky that they reduced pvp damage by 25%, and now total damage by 15%, otherwise I wouldnt even put an alt on my second monitor to watch boats etc, you know how I did it in Everath 2014 :)

Merry christmas, enhoy playing in Pharos/Everath with 5 people online and 10x server :)

I really have no idea what you talking about but thats ok :)

Merry Christmas, yea I having more fun there, so I rather do that the small time I have. But seems on the player count that we most have been pretty funny enemys doe, not like Novus looking super good.

I wonder why you've always asslicked me :)

Quoting Powerhouse:
Mr big Warlockk u got owned on your 66 pyro by 50 warrior without barells xd

Yes, I got soloed on my 66 Pyro by the Kidamrus and your level 50 barbarian. Not ashamed of that using mana vials and health shots.

Also got soloed yesterday on my 55 warlock by 50 Paladin at Lyedel Dire boars (it was an arranged 1x1).

As if it was hard to solo low lvl mages as warriors with strong monsters lol. Plus, I don't have patience to play Elysium style (no patience to spend 30 minutes luring monsters and running from one side to another like a elysium player).

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
We stopped because your concepts of pvp.. There are some players who have fun lvling and "dominating" without fighting.. but its not our case... If you askme when and why we stopped. its for nerf on party.. There is no point to lvl up 2 hours and lost it in 1 death .... I still cant understand why staff listen players like you .. 1 day after party nerf you make a pyromacner because you cannot lvl up a warlock.. and start cry about "nerf" of pyros, Whatever.. nowadays i prefer use our little time daily in a pvp game.. My team leave tibia because of pvp.. now zezenia is same as tibia but with low population.. also.. you guys got x3 players of us.. 1 month free lvling and still dont want war system... so there is no fun 4 us in this game anymore... hope staff keep listening guys like you , baltas and some others.. players who dont want make the game grow up just want make it harden and make it a game for no-lifers only.. That's why 3 bigs team already left the game..

have fun guys. with your concepts of win wars.. with my point of view we f**k you guys 2 times already and dont fight us anymore after that..

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

1. You stopped because of conecpts of pvp?
Dominating without fighting? You're the one that never left PZ on main characters, unless you had FULL TEAM to fight open battle LOL

2. You left because concepts of pvp or because of Party exp changes? I'm confused now.

3. I was second mage to leave Eidos and top level 5ish for first days when I had TIME to play the game. After 3 weeks, I still managed to be in top 12~15, and was fighting everyday, but I decided to play Pyromancer because I had no team, my allies were mostly very unskilled at the time, and we needed Raise of Pace, added to the fact that I had stopped playing Warlock in 2013 and been playing Pyromancer since 2014 lol. That's been "my class" for a long time. Pyromancer is a "solo" class and has suited my playstyle since 2014.

Funny that I'm level 109, while top level of the server is a WARLOCK and there are several shamans/warlocks level 110-130 lol. You are the best crybaby I've ever seen on Zezenia!

4. Teams are even. Swedish+Polishes and others + Final Round + makers VS us. Quit crying.

5. Why do you want war system? To bring people out of war system again, just like you did against The Brazilian Ones in the first war system of the server? 5 level 20s blocking and spying on us outside of war system and Wolf Pack fighting by your side without war system, 2 guilds vs 1 guild. Fucking hypoocrite and PUSSY you are hahahahaha

6. You lost because you are a charlover that can't use your main character. If you had spent half the time you spent on Cazador de Macacos on your main character, things would not have been the same.

Problem is that you're charlover, made a horde of level 50-60 mages and thought killing people in Ellaria/Bersund traps would change a thing LOL. Also, this is not 10x server, yet not even 1x server. In Novus, 2x server, you have to work a little harder for your levels, what is the problem of losing 30~60 minutes of exping per death? Death should have a meaning.

Back in the days, you lost 1 entire week when you died once on Tibia, so stop crying like a little baby when you have no arguments.
You wanna lose 5 minutes of exp per death? Then go Everath/Pharos! Novus is not for crybabies.

Novus is empty? Because the nonlifing nerds have lost the war for being pussies (you) and the ones that won are actually having a normal life in the end of 2018, people are celebrating christmas and, soon, New Years Eve. People travel, visit family, visit friends, etc...Things will get back to normal in January.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
26th December 2018 16:17:54

@The Warlockk

Asslicking? Being nice to people aint asslicking :) Just because you are unmature, not everybody else needs to act like you. I think most of my enemys respect me and can talk normal to me, Its a game, not a forum war. Stop being dumb please.
GM Shadow
Game Master

26th December 2018 16:25:25

Somewhat reasonable trash talk has turned unreasonable. Keep it PG boys.
1 2 3