This thread has been locked by a moderator.
GM Quillon
Game Master

2nd January 2019 08:48:22 (Last edited 2nd January 2019 14:39:26)

With last server restart we have released few small tweaks, downloading a new client is not needed. Below list of released changes:

- [Repeatable Quests] Improved timers of all repeatable quests,
- [Osvald/Thorvald Challenges] Displaying the amount of received gold.
- [Leovald Challenge] Adjusted the number of bosses.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Have fun in Zezenia!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
2nd January 2019 11:23:06

Quoting GM Quillon:
With last server restart we have released few small tweaks, downloading a new client is not needed. Below list of released changes:

- [Christmas Event] Unfortunately Santa Claus disappeared from Ellaria,
- [Repeatable Quests] Improved timers of all repeatable quests,
- [Osvald/Thorvald Challenges] Displaying the amount of received gold.
- [Leovald Challenge] Adjusted the number of bosses.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Have fun in Zezenia!
Your Zezenia Online Staff

Hello brother can you let us know the numbers of the bosses? Nice update again.
Diwzera
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
2nd January 2019 11:56:49

:smartass::smartass:
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
2nd January 2019 14:39:51 (Last edited 2nd January 2019 14:47:05)

could you guys adjust the amount of kills needed for lvl 150+ quests? its kinda dumb that at lvl 110 i kept getting 300+ yeti tasks (250k+ gold reward each) and now at lvl 194 i constantly get like 80lone eye or 110 magus tasks? (180k and 140k reward respectively)

also is it possible to make the experience reward from task scale with the server speed? so it might be tempting to do exp tasks on novus/pharos/everath? not only elysium?

Asking because it feels kinda dumb to walk all the way to magus to kill 100 of them in 30minute and be done with the 'hard long' task. At lower levels hard longs were 1.5h+ each atleast.

I'm talking about solo play only, dont get me started on teamhunts. Yesturday we went only 3 people in magus for a 'hard long' task and it took us 20minutes... not even twice as long as forming the group and walking down there.

Simple suggestion make tasks lvl 150+ atleast 50% longer or even double (for long atleast) and scale the task exp reward with the server rates, 2x for novus, 3x for pharos and whatever it is on everath. Because with current formula elysium get around 35% bonus exp doing kill tasks for exp while on novus its around 17% and pharos around 12% bonus (making task completely irrelevant for exp)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
2nd January 2019 22:12:43

Quoting Numbs:
could you guys adjust the amount of kills needed for lvl 150+ quests? its kinda dumb that at lvl 110 i kept getting 300+ yeti tasks (250k+ gold reward each) and now at lvl 194 i constantly get like 80lone eye or 110 magus tasks? (180k and 140k reward respectively)

also is it possible to make the experience reward from task scale with the server speed? so it might be tempting to do exp tasks on novus/pharos/everath? not only elysium?

Asking because it feels kinda dumb to walk all the way to magus to kill 100 of them in 30minute and be done with the 'hard long' task. At lower levels hard longs were 1.5h+ each atleast.

I'm talking about solo play only, dont get me started on teamhunts. Yesturday we went only 3 people in magus for a 'hard long' task and it took us 20minutes... not even twice as long as forming the group and walking down there.

Simple suggestion make tasks lvl 150+ atleast 50% longer or even double (for long atleast) and scale the task exp reward with the server rates, 2x for novus, 3x for pharos and whatever it is on everath. Because with current formula elysium get around 35% bonus exp doing kill tasks for exp while on novus its around 17% and pharos around 12% bonus (making task completely irrelevant for exp)

The higher level you get , the harder the game should be for you .. this too me sounds like a cry to level faster .. the higher level you are the less you should benefit from tasks ( unless training ) .
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
3rd January 2019 00:04:07 (Last edited 3rd January 2019 00:07:55)

Quoting Kaste:
Quoting Numbs:

The higher level you get , the harder the game should be for you .. this too me sounds like a cry to level faster .. the higher level you are the less you should benefit from tasks ( unless training ) .

Maybe to you it sounds like a cry to level faster, but it was meant as a cry for variety in hunts. Making tasks worth while for exp makes you atleast rotate between a few different hunting spots to have optimal exp gains, as opposed to hunting the same spawn 24/7. I don't think i need any additional help to 'level faster'.

I'll try to explain my point better since i know many people on this forum have a hard time grasping concepts:

Lets say you make 2kk/hour hunting the most optimal spawn for you and other spawns are all in the 1.5-1.8kk/hour range. With the current system on a 2x server doing tasks in those 1.5-1.8kk/hour spawns make absolutly no sense at all because even if the tasks were longer and you didnt have to run back to the npc after 30min of hunting you'd still make less than 2kk/hour while doing tasks for exp. This leads to people having to hunt the same exact monster in the same exact respawn for days/weeks/months straight to have optimal exp/hour. Buff tasks a little bit and people might start doing a few hours in each spawns, rotating location as the tasks goes. Ofcourse they could stay in the same spawn and not bother with that whole task thing but being at the same place 24/7 shouldnt be the best exp/hour.

So yeah, buff exp tasks rewards and make the required kills longer for long tasks, atleast 2x what it is now to add 'variety' to the hunts, alternatively there could be a exp debuff on monsters if you hunt them for too long or some sort of temporary exp buffs on a rotation of monsters to make it more appealing to add variety to your hunting spots. Whatever works
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
3rd January 2019 04:00:22

i will say i have never wasted a task reward for anything but training. EXP reward is completely not worth it in my opinion.

Ryan~
Leskke
Player

Platon
Level 37
Mage
3rd January 2019 18:59:18

Death Game

short ;D
Zehanpuryu
Player

Pharos