1 2 3
Infix
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Warrior
7th January 2019 03:31:33

so what is next now? meging new pharos and novus in the incoming 5 months? tell me if there's still a reason to keep trying this game again after years.

Novus is dead for more than 2 weeks..

you want a feedback? give us a real or significant update, or get back to the past and do not even think on an stupid idea of creating OT servers x2 exp+ or merging them to RUIN ANOTHER, tipitaka and platon were just enought if merge woulve happened, You cant have more than 2 servers with such small community players.. mostly when 40%+? of them are using mc or bot!

so we have (2) x2exp rated servers, why dont you put novus in x1 exp before turns too late?
Serendipity
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Warrior
7th January 2019 04:10:43

knew server 5x, 10x skills, free itens via pcards
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
7th January 2019 14:28:26

It's sad how predictable this was before they even launched Novus. =(
Sense Offender
Sage

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
9th February 2019 21:05:10

Play, have fun. appreciate.
Serendipity
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Warrior
9th February 2019 23:57:19

Quoting Sense Offender:
Play, have fun. appreciate.

what a kiss-ass
it's a broken game; i appreciate the laziness of the previous owner
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
10th February 2019 01:12:38

games shit, no one wants to play for any reason besides pvp, 1x 2x 10x it doesn't matter, its the game itself not the rates.

Ryan~
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
10th February 2019 02:28:53

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
games shit, no one wants to play for any reason besides pvp, 1x 2x 10x it doesn't matter, its the game itself not the rates.

Ryan~

No, i belive the game itself is very good. It needs a bigger community tho.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
10th February 2019 02:43:16

Quoting Silmarllion:

Ryan~

It doesn't have a good community because the game isn't better than other games of its type, tons of people play ots, no one plays zezenia, people would rather play fake tibia than this original game based on tibia. Thats all you need to know. The only fun part is pvp. Thats why the most popular server was everath, easy levels and fun fights for a quick fix. They should have just kept resetting everath every few months or so.
Deadllfter
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Mage
10th February 2019 08:27:32

Imo, the 25% pvp damage reduction killed the game.

Now the new quest that reduced total damage by 15% was just the last straw.

Add that to speedrate servers...

RIP zezenia, good ridance.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
10th February 2019 22:50:07

Quoting Silmarllion:

Ryan~

It doesn't have a good community because the game isn't better than other games of its type, tons of people play ots, no one plays zezenia, people would rather play fake tibia than this original game based on tibia. Thats all you need to know. The only fun part is pvp. Thats why the most popular server was everath, easy levels and fun fights for a quick fix. They should have just kept resetting everath every few months or so.

The "staff" failed in many aspects over a long period of time, no real investment to gain new customers equals small playerbase. You like the game to else you wouldnt be here crying over it.
1 2 3