Pharos
Level 362
Mage
11th February 2019 04:49:30

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Quoting Silmarllion:
games shit, no one wants to play for any reason besides pvp, 1x 2x 10x it doesn't matter, its the game itself not the rates.

Ryan~

No, i belive the game itself is very good. It needs a bigger community tho.

It doesn't have a good community because the game isn't better than other games of its type, tons of people play ots, no one plays zezenia, people would rather play fake tibia than this original game based on tibia. Thats all you need to know. The only fun part is pvp. Thats why the most popular server was everath, easy levels and fun fights for a quick fix. They should have just kept resetting everath every few months or so.

The "staff" failed in many aspects over a long period of time, no real investment to gain new customers equals small playerbase. You like the game to else you wouldnt be here crying over it.

The old guy is right.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
11th February 2019 14:49:56

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:
games shit, no one wants to play for any reason besides pvp, 1x 2x 10x it doesn't matter, its the game itself not the rates.

Ryan~

It doesn't have a good community because the game isn't better than other games of its type, tons of people play ots, no one plays zezenia, people would rather play fake tibia than this original game based on tibia. Thats all you need to know. The only fun part is pvp. Thats why the most popular server was everath, easy levels and fun fights for a quick fix. They should have just kept resetting everath every few months or so.

The "staff" failed in many aspects over a long period of time, no real investment to gain new customers equals small playerbase. You like the game to else you wouldnt be here crying over it.

i like the pvp and wars, not grinding 5 hours for one level.

Ryan~
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
11th February 2019 21:49:33

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:

Ryan~

Ryan~

The only pvp you ever been In is the glory of 3 seconds before you get dropped and blame power abuse noob ass
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
11th February 2019 22:09:00

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:

Ryan~

Ryan~

Its not even 5 hours for me to get 1 level on a 400 level character... You are doing something wrong there..
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
12th February 2019 00:56:30

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:

Ryan~

Ryan~

The only pvp you ever been In is the glory of 3 seconds before you get dropped and blame power abuse noob ass

Fought plenty on platon and everath. shows how much you know retard. Novus i specifically stated i was not there to fight, only to try to resurrect the game and many teams disrespected that, and look what happened.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
19th February 2019 21:14:13

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Silmarllion:

Ryan~

Ryan~

Fought plenty on platon and everath. shows how much you know retard. Novus i specifically stated i was not there to fight, only to try to resurrect the game and many teams disrespected that, and look what happened.

You and your 100000 man team were equally trash on all servs. just guys who talk alot and war very little to none
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
20th February 2019 07:16:11

i wish 100k ppl played this game lol
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
20th February 2019 08:48:54

Quoting Chronic Spears:

No you dont, start of Novus was horrible and we only had 150+-..
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
20th February 2019 13:02:06 (Last edited 20th February 2019 13:05:08)

This game won't even peak 500 players online, in its lifetime. But what can you do? I guess just have hope, like you have all had for 8+ years.
As Dory would say. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, just keep swimming"
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
20th February 2019 15:18:52

Quoting Chronic Spears:

Its a meme cause ryan always says 'Wait till i bring me 1000 man team!'
1 2 3