Login
1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 13 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 12 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 11 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 11 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 6 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 5 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
Ceesar
Premium

Novus
Level 143
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago

Again I agree for plan B.
Quoting Administration:

Why not? Novus is a clean slate without the burdens of the past, and performing this merge would throw it away. Dropping the experience rate without adjusting previously gained experience would not be fair towards new characters on the remaining world.
Numbz
Premium

Novus
Level 200
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago

Personally i think option B is the only option.

The game kinda need 2 pvp worlds, it makes it harder for the winning team to dominando both servers at once 24/7 (ofcourse its still possible but it gives more opportunity for everyone).

I also think that the game NEEDs fresh starts every once in a while, and i agree with novus getting merged with the everath and pharos (or call it new pharos whatever) but i believe this shouldnt happen until a new server comes out (maybe a few weeks before or after a new server come out). Theres MANY MANY games that have somewhat similar systems to this: Diablo had a system like that where there would be new servers called *ladder resets* and the old characters were sent to a permanent *non ladder* server where you could still play them just aswell and it let the players looking for fresh starts a chance to play the new ladder.

Same with path of exile challenge leagues and *standard* leagues, those are basicly just other names for old server and fresh server.

Now you might think those games are way too different from zezenia to be good exemples, okay i can give you that but then look at tibia, new game worlds are character transfer locked for a while and when they get unlocked they are basicly in the *old server*, yes the *old server* in tibia is actually like 50 servers separated by a paywall (transfer $$ cost) but its basicly just one big server where u can move around servers if you ignore the cost (ofcourse u cant go from non pvp worlds to pvp worlds but the opposite works).

So option B with a new server coming out every year or something at wich point the second youngest server join the old servers sounds like a very good option to keep the game alive and fresh and we all know how much $$ new servers brings to the admin and thats a proof of people enjoying new servers or else they wouldnt be spending cash on them. Merging novus with everath and pharos right now wouldnt make much sense since the server is barely 2months old.
Huligan
Player

Everath
Level 196
Warrior
8 days 1 hour ago

Option A is clearly the best, i hope you mean it will be straight 2x server didnt really get what you wrote but i really hope so.

Why A?
* Small community better save cash and spend them on fix updates + outfits with addons + balance late game pvp.
* When you have fixed things above you can go with big advertising project bring in youtubers / streamers / platforms and social medias and when you do this, its time to a second pvp world with same exp rate as this merge. (Straight 2x)

So (A) i clearly the best option for maybe see a really bright Zezenia future. #HYPE

Quoting Di Bobiz:
I believe you know how much of the cloned item exists on those old servers. If you want to continue with a fucking server, just merge Pharos, everath and novus, and probably u will lose all comunity novus and with time all everath.

Zezenia will never go forward.

PLAN B.

Most of all cloned items was deleted and taken away so you dont need to worry about that.
Phoenix Rah
Player

Elysium
Level 65
Ranger
8 days 1 hour ago

Good options, merging all pvp servers seems sort of risky.
In my opinion its better to go with option B first to analyze the outcomes and then maybe add option A later depending on result.

I vote option B!
Kamikaze Moe
Premium

Everath
Level 185
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago

Ofc a why not merge all 3 servers
Di Bobiz
Premium

Novus
Level 149
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago

Quoting Huligan:
Most of all cloned items was deleted and taken away so you dont need to worry about that.

Do you really believe this?
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Novus
Level 57
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago

Quoting Huligan:
Option A is clearly the best, i hope you mean it will be straight 2x server didnt really get what you wrote but i really hope so.

Why A?
* Small community better save cash and spend them on fix updates + outfits with addons + balance late game pvp.
* When you have fixed things above you can go with big advertising project bring in youtubers / streamers / platforms and social medias and when you do this, its time to a second pvp world with same exp rate as this merge. (Straight 2x)

So (A) i clearly the best option for maybe see a really bright Zezenia future. #HYPE

Quoting Di Bobiz:
I believe you know how much of the cloned item exists on those old servers. If you want to continue with a fucking server, just merge Pharos, everath and novus, and probably u will lose all comunity novus and with time all everath.

PLAN B.

Provably , money from cloners are removed. but not the money gained selling Bosses stuff, I sold in past bosses items for 10kk+each piece idk if it were clean money or not , but i dont think so.. i provably not the only one with good balance in Pharos and Everath because of sell stuff and high prices of collects some years ago.. re-selling them ( 10k ea ) per products obtaining more than 1kk daily easy, I think there is no way for recover the economy there
Numbz
Premium

Novus
Level 200
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago (Last edited 8 days 1 hour ago)

Quoting Huligan:

Why A?

Quoting Di Bobiz:

PLAN B.

The community will grow even smaller with only 1 pvp server. One guild will dominate it and force the opposition to stay in protection zone and eventually just quit, and its not like people could just go neutral, we all know how some people hunt neutral 24/7 when they get bored.

Dont get me started on the fact that people leveled in everath and pharos during a time where there was no death penalty and hardly any antibot feature or active GMs, ive heard many people brag about cavebotting botting many many levels because the game was so dead and had no garanteed future and nobody cared took it seriously at all. I personally came back to this game because i was told there was new staff and a new server where cheaters would be dealt with it just gave me some hope for the game so yeah why not merge those years old characters with characters that were created 2months ago with some hope of something new, sounds like a good idea.

edit: side note, i checked for fun and right as i am posting this theres 31 people online on novus and only 27 on pharos+everath combined. I guess that means everath and pharos are both dead? Thats the logic yall been giving me for a good 2-3weeks logging in on novus just to tell me theres 9 people on novus and 12 on pharos so i should move back there lmao.
Idig
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Ranger
8 days 1 hour ago

A 100% 8) Awesome done staff, RESPECT!!
Optimussss
Player

Everath
Level 311
Warrior
8 days 1 hour ago

U are talk about exp boost ye nice nice nice its cool Maybe for mage how with US skill i have 139melee and now what i Will have 20? No one and nothing reconpensate US Time when we spend on that skills
1 2 3 4
Last »