Login
1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 13 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 12 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 11 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 10 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 6 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 5 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
Isak Sworder
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
8 days 1 hour ago

I vote for -> A) Everath + Pharos + Novus

Advantages

- This method is clearly the best for zezenia and the best looking for the online count because of the small playerbase.
- More populated server.
- Saves more money which leads to more spending on new content / advertising

Disadvantages
- Novus players are forced to the merge

Comment
Let's be honest here Novus was never meant to be created at first. You created Novus when you had 40 players online combined on all three servers, which after one month led to two completely empty servers and after merge announcement Novus died real fast. There should be only two servers, non-PvP and PvP server until every server get 100-150 players each, create one new server and advertise it well by OTads, youtubers, twitch streamers etc...

Sincerely,
Isak Sworder
Sonnema
Premium

Pharos
Level 280
Mage
8 days 1 hour ago

Quoting Optimussss:
U are talk about exp boost ye nice nice nice its cool Maybe for mage how with US skill i have 139melee and now what i Will have 20? No one and nothing reconpensate US Time when we spend on that skills

No one said anything about skills? Be happy your character becomes playable again.

@ontopic,

Both options are good, eventhough i dont think Novus players should be forced into the merge.
So because of that i think B would be the best.
Muttan
Player

Everath
Level 68
Warrior
8 days 1 hour ago

Vote A!!

Best for everybody and mostly for Zezenia. Isak got a great point with ALL in his post.
Pillipuppa
Premium

Everath
Level 228
Ranger
8 days 43 minutes ago

Voting A.

But before merge please have an look on late game pvp mages, something needs to be done there before, they get way to much magic resist.
Thraal
Player

Pharos
Level 295
Mage
8 days 34 minutes ago

Voting, Plan A all day long!
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
8 days 22 minutes ago

Just delete pharos and everath
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
8 days 18 minutes ago

Quoting Numbz:
Personally i think option B is the only option.

The game kinda need 2 pvp worlds, it makes it harder for the winning team to dominando both servers at once 24/7 (ofcourse its still possible but it gives more opportunity for everyone).

I also think that the game NEEDs fresh starts every once in a while, and i agree with novus getting merged with the everath and pharos (or call it new pharos whatever) but i believe this shouldnt happen until a new server comes out (maybe a few weeks before or after a new server come out). Theres MANY MANY games that have somewhat similar systems to this: Diablo had a system like that where there would be new servers called *ladder resets* and the old characters were sent to a permanent *non ladder* server where you could still play them just aswell and it let the players looking for fresh starts a chance to play the new ladder.

Same with path of exile challenge leagues and *standard* leagues, those are basicly just other names for old server and fresh server.

Now you might think those games are way too different from zezenia to be good exemples, okay i can give you that but then look at tibia, new game worlds are character transfer locked for a while and when they get unlocked they are basicly in the *old server*, yes the *old server* in tibia is actually like 50 servers separated by a paywall (transfer $$ cost) but its basicly just one big server where u can move around servers if you ignore the cost (ofcourse u cant go from non pvp worlds to pvp worlds but the opposite works).

So option B with a new server coming out every year or something at wich point the second youngest server join the old servers sounds like a very good option to keep the game alive and fresh and we all know how much $$ new servers brings to the admin and thats a proof of people enjoying new servers or else they wouldnt be spending cash on them. Merging novus with everath and pharos right now wouldnt make much sense since the server is barely 2months old.

Interesting points, deserves atention
Numbz
Premium

Novus
Level 200
Mage
7 days 23 hours ago (Last edited 7 days 23 hours ago)

Quoting Muttan:
Vote A!!

Best for everybody and mostly for Zezenia. Isak got a great point with ALL in his post.

You do realize that hes just repeating the same Argument with different wording right? i guess it sounds very intelligent to people that cant read it properly

Advantages

- This method is clearly the best for zezenia and the best looking for the online count because of the small playerbase.
- More populated server.
- Saves more money which leads to more spending on new content / advertising

The first 2 points are the exact same point, he just made it 2 lines to make it look like he had several Arguments.

The last point is simply not true, having only 1 pvp server that will for sure end up totally dominated within a few weeks at most will lead to less income for staff because of people quitting. Its like saying that youll stop going to work to save money on the fuel or bus tickets.
Bohemiian
Sage

Novus
Level 59
Mage
7 days 22 hours ago

Quoting Numbz:
Personally i think option B is the only option.

The game kinda need 2 pvp worlds, it makes it harder for the winning team to dominando both servers at once 24/7 (ofcourse its still possible but it gives more opportunity for everyone).

I also think that the game NEEDs fresh starts every once in a while, and i agree with novus getting merged with the everath and pharos (or call it new pharos whatever) but i believe this shouldnt happen until a new server comes out (maybe a few weeks before or after a new server come out). Theres MANY MANY games that have somewhat similar systems to this: Diablo had a system like that where there would be new servers called *ladder resets* and the old characters were sent to a permanent *non ladder* server where you could still play them just aswell and it let the players looking for fresh starts a chance to play the new ladder.

Same with path of exile challenge leagues and *standard* leagues, those are basicly just other names for old server and fresh server.

Now you might think those games are way too different from zezenia to be good exemples, okay i can give you that but then look at tibia, new game worlds are character transfer locked for a while and when they get unlocked they are basicly in the *old server*, yes the *old server* in tibia is actually like 50 servers separated by a paywall (transfer $$ cost) but its basicly just one big server where u can move around servers if you ignore the cost (ofcourse u cant go from non pvp worlds to pvp worlds but the opposite works).

So option B with a new server coming out every year or something at wich point the second youngest server join the old servers sounds like a very good option to keep the game alive and fresh and we all know how much $$ new servers brings to the admin and thats a proof of people enjoying new servers or else they wouldnt be spending cash on them. Merging novus with everath and pharos right now wouldnt make much sense since the server is barely 2months old.

Option 2, and i take the same logic of Numbz.

Also, the economy of old worlds are totally broken. Cloned cash wanst deleted. Many players got 50kk+ also bags of potions of warzone.
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 47
Warrior
7 days 22 hours ago (Last edited 7 days 22 hours ago)

I vote A for sure.

Why? Largest community with minimal spend.

How to handle it?
Hard punishment on random pk even if its for a short amount of time, that will lead into more lvling and less random pk, forcing players to several wars and no one will quit cuz of a lost war

The downside is that Novus players are forced to the merge, which is not 100% bad, cuz everyone knows Novus players are old school players that came back because they had a new chance to fight for the server
1 2 3 4 5
Last »