Login
1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 13 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 12 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 11 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 11 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 6 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 5 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
Administration
Staff

8 days 2 hours ago

We're sorry to disappoint you and would like to assure you that the previously announced merge is not going to happen. While we believe the way forward is to merge servers and remove high speed experience rates, the method we chose to accomplish this was not the right one. This is why we have two new proposals to share, and the reasons for doing so:

A) Everath + Pharos + Novus

All three PvP servers join Novus at a 3x experience rate, continuing with a 2x rate. High level Everath characters and all Novus characters receive an experience boost. Other characters remain as is with their previous experience, without any reductions.

Why? News of a merge have split people back to the old servers from Novus, crippling the new world. It's clear that the player base is not large enough to support four servers. Merging all three worlds brings the PvP community together on a single, sustainable server.

Why not? Novus is a clean slate without the burdens of the past, and performing this merge would throw it away. Dropping the experience rate without adjusting previously gained experience would not be fair towards new characters on the remaining world.

B) Everath + Pharos

Everath and Pharos join into New Pharos with a 2x experience rate. High level Everath characters receive an experience boost. Other characters remain as is with their previous experience, without any reductions.

Why? This is likely what most people expected. The merged server brings new life to old characters. Novus stays as a fresh start for new characters and those looking to escape the wars of the old world.

Why not? The PvP player base is split between two servers, which may not be sustainable.

Your feedback

There is no perfect solution to merging the worlds, nor is there a solution that will make everybody happy. Some sacrifices must be made, and that's why we must hear what you think! Please let us know in the comments. We will not be making any hasty changes until a clear path forward is determined.

Sincerely yours,
Zezenia Staff
Zuqable
Premium

Everath
Level 157
Ranger
8 days 2 hours ago

Point A is probably the best for the future of pvp and zezenia, personally both sounds good to me.

But if i have to vote, i choose A. Ty for listening to the community and changeing the direction you were going. +1
Doeden
Premium

Everath
Level 269
Warrior
8 days 2 hours ago

I vote A all day. one pvp one non pvp will be perfect
Deadpool
Sage

Pharos
Level 436
Ranger
8 days 2 hours ago (Last edited 6 days 3 hours ago)

Plastic Stick
Player

Pharos
Level 112
Mage
8 days 2 hours ago

B all the way need two pvp servers or the loseing side will just stop play all together...
Qondiela
Premium

Everath
Level 164
Mage
8 days 2 hours ago

A, all the way, gonna be much more fun
Rage
Sage

Novus
Level 93
Warrior
8 days 2 hours ago

I believe Option B is the best bet. There needs to be 2 pvp servers at all times. The PVP groups that play only fight for a short or semi long period of time. Once one team starts dominating a server, the other team either moves to another server or quits out right. This is the result of the player base dropping. If there is not a 2nd pvp server to go to for the team that is losing then they quit. Resulting in less players online. The merge will be fun for most for a few weeks/months, but I doubt it will last long like elysium. NO PVP server will have a high player base like elysium.

Again I agree for plan B.

~Rage
Di Bobiz
Premium

Novus
Level 149
Mage
8 days 2 hours ago (Last edited 8 days 2 hours ago)

I believe you know how much of the cloned item exists on those old servers. Pharos, everath and novus, and probably will lose all community novus and with time all everath if u put plan A u will kill zezenia.
I vote PLAN B.

I see how important this games are when you have enemies against your team. But at the same time that is great, I belive this is the main reasons for many people stop play and the consequence few people playing. When u havent team to fight against your enemys or when your enemys stop play because they lost the war or your team stop play or you are hunted.
I think this is a reason that zezenia always has a few people playing.
I really think the solution can be put PVP alternating in Novus (Every 2 hours the pvp is changed, that is, 2 hours PVP and 2 hours NO-PVP)
Ht Savage
Premium

Pharos
Level 404
Mage
8 days 2 hours ago

I think the best and most logical option would be option B.

Eventhough option A would benefit me the most I do think its smart to keep Novus as it is.
Doeden
Premium

Everath
Level 269
Warrior
8 days 1 hour ago

Quoting Di Bobiz:
I believe you know how much of the cloned item exists on those old servers. Pharos, everath and novus, and probably will lose all community novus and with time all everath if u put plan A u will kill zezenia.
I vote PLAN B.

I see how important this games are when you have enemies against your team. But at the same time that is great, I belive this is the main reasons for many people stop play and the consequence few people playing. When u havent team to fight against your enemys or when your enemys stop play because they lost the war or your team stop play or you are hunted.
I think this is a reason that zezenia always has a few people playing.
I really think the solution can be put PVP alternating in Novus (Every 2 hours the pvp is changed, that is, 2 hours PVP and 2 hours NO-PVP)

"alternating pvp" that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard.. Jesus.
1 2 3
Last »