Login
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
7 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 13 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 12 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 11 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 10 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 6 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 5 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
2 days 4 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
Belgra
Player

Elysium
Level 236
Warrior
7 days 8 hours ago

Option A is the worse thing I've ever seen.
It is unfair. What do u think a fair balance between a 2-months 2x rate server with a 3-years 3x rate server would be? There isn't. Try proposing how the balance will be and you will see the shitload of hate here.
Have you tried talking with the active Novus high lv players what they think about the money they've invested in a new server to get immediately merged with 3-years old server with level 400+ characters?

Also, for game survivability, we need at least 2 pvp servers to keep 2 teams of active players. We all know that one pvp-server will be abandoned after some months when losing team stop fighting and winning team don't have nothing to fight against - like all pvp servers -

After this, make something to incentive players to fight in each other server, or the fate of all pvp server will be the same, perish in abandon.
Some king of Zezenia worlds war, with very special rules for death loss and skull system, with a server-wide buff for the winning server, every 3 months or so.
Open world pvp is not working and I don't see it working in a near future. We may try working on a event-base pvp system and see if it works
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
7 days 8 hours ago (Last edited 7 days 8 hours ago)

Option A.

It's a drastic, but very needed change. Do Plan A! It's unfair, but it's the only way to fix Zezenia. Zezenia needs to have only 1 pvp server to fix itself.

To add, you should reduce Pharos and Everath players experience by 50-60%, so they can fit themselves in a 2x server. No point on having level 500s in a 2x server that has a lot of level 100s lol. Give them some compensation, like 30 premium days. Their characters will lose power, yes, but it's a fair adjustment towards a balanced server, hence they will still have the same strength when compared to other players, just less overall strenght.

I know there will still be a huge level unbalancement, but players will teamup between themselves to fix the unbalancement: high levels + low levels allied vs high levels + low levels.

Pharos + Everath + Novus.
Sppecjal
Player

Everath
Level 243
Mage
7 days 6 hours ago

OPTION C

1. Open the opportunity to create new accounts on Pharos and Everath. A lot of people who stopped playing on Novus wanted to start on Everath / Pharos.
2. Not including the new server with the old ones. If I was a new player, I would never have created characters on a server where there are such high levels. That's why the new server must remain unchanged.
3. Do not add experience to anyone. Why someone has to get experience because he played on a server with a lower speed rate. He chose that :)
4. To align both servers do it for 3 moths: Everathx3, Pharosx2. And then connect to one x2 server.
Numbz
Premium

Novus
Level 200
Mage
7 days 6 hours ago

Quoting Infix:
I started to play this again after like 4 years because there was a brand new server with no high levels or items or botted characters level 250, so my vote is for B

If plan A becomes a reality then my retirement is next to it, just saying.

Same exact thing for me, and anyone still playing novus agree with this too.

Maybe they should ask only novus players who gained exp in the last month if they want to be merged to old servers where theres level 300+botted characters and tons of botted boss items everywhere, also where their gold savings and all will be worthless???

One other thing that nobody talked about yet is that the bosses were buffed (made harder) before novus was created. This means every boss items on novus have/will be gotten the hard way wich makes it a challenge. Novus also always had exp loss on death as opposed to the other 2 servers having a long period with no death penalty.

Also think about it. They called the new server *novus* wich litterally means new im sure many of us who play there thought novus was the way the new staff took to make a clean slate server without any bullshit caused by the old administration on it. Would be very stupid to merge it with KZ servers. Everath and pharos could be like legacy servers and novus the start of a new direction for the game, maybe with a new server every year and when new servers come push the older ones into novus, keep it a separated ecosystem from everath.

The only way this game can survive in the long run is with new servers once in a while because i know most people dont want to grind to level 500 and they enjoy fighting for new servers with limited ressources where everyone can grind and be relevant fast, i mean nothing is out of reach on a new server.
Silmarllion
Premium

Pharos
Level 313
Ranger
7 days 5 hours ago

Quoting The Warlockk:

To add, you should reduce Pharos and Everath players experience by 50-60%, so they can fit themselves in a 2x server. No point on having level 500s in a 2x server that has a lot of level 100s lol. Give them some compensation, like 30 premium days. Their characters will lose power, yes, but [u]it's a fair adjustment towards a balanced server, hence they will still have the same strength when compared to other players, just less overall strenght.

Didnt you see old merge thread? Nobody belives in taking away player progress.
I didnt cry on my old transfers even tho they did hurt, i didnt care about the new exp nerf according to the old topic.
Staff now litsens to our community and you just cant let it go. JESUS

People you are given 2 options, A OR B. Stick to it and move on.

Dont bother to quote me i wont reply.
GM Quillon
Game Master

7 days 4 hours ago (Last edited 7 days 3 hours ago)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Option A.

It's a drastic, but very needed change. Do Plan A! It's unfair, but it's the only way to fix Zezenia. Zezenia needs to have only 1 pvp server to fix itself.

To add, you should reduce Pharos and Everath players experience by 50-60%, so they can fit themselves in a 2x server. No point on having level 500s in a 2x server that has a lot of level 100s lol. Give them some compensation, like 30 premium days. Their characters will lose power, yes, but it's a fair adjustment towards a balanced server, hence they will still have the same strength when compared to other players, just less overall strenght.

I know there will still be a huge level unbalancement, but players will teamup between themselves to fix the unbalancement: high levels + low levels allied vs high levels + low levels.

Even if we would, we can not. From mathematic point of wiev conversion from everath rate to pharos rate and then conversion from 3x to 2x was correct. The first step (everath to pharos rate conversion) was based on obtained stage and experience. Second part was based on dividing obtained experience by 1.5. There were no average values. However, mathematic is terribly soulless in this matter. Releaseation of such mathematically fair but soulless conversion is tantamount to punishing all players (with one exception - banned Gargulin - his experience would be higher than now). It is already history and as mentioned in first post, we consider already two options (A/B).

-- Quillon
Thraal
Player

Pharos
Level 295
Mage
7 days 3 hours ago (Last edited 7 days 3 hours ago)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Option A.

Even if we would, we can not. From mathematic point of wiev conversion from everath rate to pharos rate and then conversion from 3x to 2x was correct. The first step (everath to pharos rate conversion) was based on obtained stage and experience. Second part was based on dividing obtained experience by 1.5. There were no average values. However, mathematic is terribly soulless in this matter. Releaseation of such mathematically fair but soulless conversion is tantamount to punishing all players (with one exception - banned Gargulin - his experience would be higher than now). It is already history and as mentioned in first post, we consider already two options (A/B).

-- Quillon

I have two questions I really need answering.

1. When did you start caring about players?

2. When did you buy a soul?
Fog Katatau
Player

Novus
Level 103
Mage
7 days 3 hours ago

Quoting Infix:
I started to play this again after like 4 years because there was a brand new server with no high levels or items or botted characters level 250, so my vote is for B

If plan A becomes a reality then my retirement is next to it, just saying.

+1

Quoting Numbz:

Also think about it. They called the new server *novus* wich litterally means new im sure many of us who play there thought novus was the way the new staff took to make a clean slate server without any bullshit caused by the old administration on it. Would be very stupid to merge it with KZ servers. Everath and pharos could be like legacy servers and novus the start of a new direction for the game, maybe with a new server every year and when new servers come push the older ones into novus, keep it a separated ecosystem from everath.

Merging a new server with the old cheated servers full of the old Zezenia's staff touch is a death setence to the game. WHO, talking about the competitive players as Zezenia is not that RPG game, wants to play in a world with TWO YEARS of difference and disadvantage. What a insane would it be?
Fog Katatau
Player

Novus
Level 103
Mage
7 days 3 hours ago

Quoting Thraal:

1. When did you start caring about players?

2. When did you buy a soul?

Thank GOD they did it. Maybe it's a REALLY NEW begining of Zezenia's life.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
7 days 1 hour ago (Last edited 7 days 1 hour ago)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Option A.

-- Quillon

Thank you for your explanation.

I still keep my vote as Option A.

I know pvp servers will have to be merged sooner or later, I rather see ONE pvp server now than 3 non pvp servers until you decide to merge Novus with the other pvp server.

I mean, you're gonna HAVE TO do it in 3, 6, 10 months...Why not just do it already right now before the damage is bigger? Zezenia doesn't have enough players for 2 different pvp servers, you must face it and act accordingly. Releasing Novus before merging Everath and Pharos was a big mistake, but now it's too late. Just merge the 3 servers to mitigate the damage.
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »