Zoidouf
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Ranger
8th January 2019 16:04:24

It would be cool with a new "undead/graveyard"-area with different kinds of skeletons varying from medium to very hard to kill. Other creatures like Reapers and banshee/spectres, pharaos would be cool to see aswell, adding some amazing combo potential to those new frightening undead monsters. Stronger vampires could be interessting.

I would also like to see an expanded elf race, also some new mystical monsters like Serpents, Nagas, behemoths.

Harder kinds of dwarf!

Expanding volcano areas with more monsters like volcanic golems would be cool to, like hellhounds, Efreets.

Fill this thread with more interessting idéas of your likings, maybe something will be taken into consideration for future updates :).
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
8th January 2019 21:31:29

yeah i would love this, the problem with tibia is the monsters became unbelievable according to most lore and fantasy stuff thats already out in the world.. it felt like i was hunting stuff out of the imagination of a 3 year old sometimes, i would love if you just made some harder variations of monsters or races that already exist in the fantasy films or lores that are popular, and maybe make the loots they drop correspond with them, there is a major role play aspect missing from zezenia online. and thats why people get bored and only want to pvp and then pvp leads to domination = Low population.

Ryan~