1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 17:20:48 GM Quillon View post »
Administration
Staff

13th January 2019 21:03:51

After careful consideration, we have decided to merge Everath into Pharos on Sunday, January 20th 18:00 UTC. The details are:

- From now on, New Pharos will continue with a standard 2x experience rate.

- Most characters will keep their current experience. Highest level Everath characters will receive a boost to compensate for the lower experience rate. If applicable, you will see your new level on the account page.

- All houses will be cleared and auctioned again. House items will be moved to your depot. Homeowners will receive 14 days of premium time and a special gift as compensation for the inconvenience.

- The two servers will go down for approximately one to two hours to complete the merge. Elysium and Novus will remain online.

- Character creation on Pharos will open after the merge.

In addition, we intend to test balancing changes to PvP magic resistance with the community before the merge. A public test server with further details will open Monday evening.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Zezenian Gringo
Player

Pharos
Level 56
Mage
13th January 2019 21:05:57 (Last edited 13th January 2019 21:08:44)

Nice, i waiting for this

although I would prefer it to go on Saturday
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th January 2019 22:32:00

Quoting Administration:
After careful consideration, we have decided to merge Everath into Pharos on Sunday, January 20th 18:00 UTC. The details are:
- All houses will be cleared and auctioned again. House items will be moved to your depot. Homeowners will receive 14 days of premium time and a special gift as compensation for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

This better be a good compensation as i paid 267 cards for my house lmao... Not to mention alot of gold for rent after all that time.
I understand where you're comming from, but many people paid ALOT for their houses, for example "Sorahp Warrior". guy paid 1k cards for a house.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
13th January 2019 22:48:35

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Administration:
Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

This better be a good compensation as i paid 267 cards for my house lmao... Not to mention alot of gold for rent after all that time.
I understand where you're comming from, but many people paid ALOT for their houses, for example "Sorahp Warrior". guy paid 1k cards for a house.

1k cards for a house but the price for cards back then was on average 25-35k ea. Spent loads of cards on houses and will prob spend a few 100 for the new houses as well. On the merge.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th January 2019 22:58:54

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Administration:
Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Dont worry, you will get a nice doll or some other sort of very rare and cool decoration which nobody cares about.
Fog Katatau
Player

Pharos
Level 103
Mage
13th January 2019 23:09:40 (Last edited 13th January 2019 23:47:22)

nvm.. i'm glad you guys kept novus as it is. :)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 04:11:56 (Last edited 14th January 2019 04:19:02)

Again a really bad compensation for the people from Everath.. A server that have been up for a year longer then Pharos where you obvious see where it is easier to level up, take in mind that many guys even level from 190 on 1x stage and 2x stage from 170.. Looks like staff dont even know their own game, sadly and to add up they got an serious email with all information. Here on forum GM Quillon comes with an argument WHY but the problem is that Pharos TOP levels have gain more exp extra then taking from level 1-300 and still staff choose to start compensate on Everath players over 246+? Have you guys really looked into Highscore of those two servers? Again MANY players on Everath have exping alot on an 1x stage.. Compensation should start on 190, get higher on 210, higher again at 250 and highest at 300, fix this fast otherwise just dumb.. Again you can OBVIOUS see where they have gain most so go work again. Cant only do it good for for 1 server..

Tierd of this shit, lisent on my argument of having only pvp servers with same stage, lisent to try fix high level pvp, followed my idea about not taking away levels, so many things i sent on email you guys have just followed and its good.. But trust me you think im doing the exp boost on Everath for myself? My enemys got higher levels then myself on Everath.. I just try to make you guys see and compensate right guys that have been here supporting you. Stop with overkill math forms and just open your eyes and try make Pharos / Everath fair..

Right now if you 210 + you exping on same exp rate as the new server and Pharos players keep gain more extra experience... You guys really know how to demotivate people.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
14th January 2019 04:40:26

Its sad for some people Rember ppl from everath still lvl at 1x or 2x and that boost they get is shit while 460lvls hunt on 3x make no sense boost should start from 190 to be fair but whatever ur maths are insane good
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
14th January 2019 04:50:47

huligan words = shit
no one cares
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 05:03:50

Quoting Blood Hunter:
huligan words = shit
no one cares

Obvious many guys care. :) just look all i wrote and what happens.. You can call me future. Big balls comment with noob character.
1 2 3
Last »