« First
5 6 7 8 9
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 19:49:24 GM Quillon View post »
14th January 2019 21:18:26 GM Quillon View post »
15th January 2019 13:27:49 GM Shadow View post »
15th January 2019 14:30:44 GM Shadow View post »
15th January 2019 14:34:21 GM Quillon View post »
15th January 2019 16:52:25 GM Shadow View post »
15th January 2019 18:55:01 GM Quillon View post »
17th January 2019 16:16:55 GM Shadow View post »
17th January 2019 19:17:33 GM Shadow View post »
19th January 2019 18:02:00 GM Shadow View post »
20th January 2019 16:14:11 GM Shadow View post »
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
17th January 2019 22:39:06

Quoting Ht Savage:
Looking forward to the merge!

Fun to hear brother. XOXO <3
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
17th January 2019 22:48:48

Atleast u have the lvls now
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
17th January 2019 22:50:14

Quoting Rondom:
Finally this change was needed mages arent supposed to be tanky as they are. Like right now a mage lvl 400 tanks more than a warrior lvl 400 in pvp. I believe with this nerf on NMR everything should be like it is supposed to be.

How many lvl 200 rangers could lvl 400 warrior block?
How many lvl 200 warriorrs could lvl 400 warrior block?

And how many of each a mage could block?

Yes, i agree mages are not supposed to be as tanky vs mages and i believe NMR will be nerfed some.

But by the way. Do you guys know that warriora/rangers spells ignores NMR? So play smart and kill mages on other vocs.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
17th January 2019 22:50:33

Maybe he accepts war system this time and leave it until the end

Maybe he does we will have to wait and see :/

He seens mad tho i dont understand why
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
17th January 2019 22:55:03

Quoting Rondom:
Maybe he accepts war system this time and leave it until the end

Maybe he does we will have to wait and see :/

He seens mad tho i dont understand why

no
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
17th January 2019 23:05:49

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Rondom:
Finally this change was needed mages arent supposed to be tanky as they are. Like right now a mage lvl 400 tanks more than a warrior lvl 400 in pvp. I believe with this nerf on NMR everything should be like it is supposed to be.

Yes, i agree mages are not supposed to be as tanky vs mages and i believe NMR will be nerfed some.

But by the way. Do you guys know that warriora/rangers spells ignores NMR? So play smart and kill mages on other vocs.

How many mages lvl 200 can a mage lvl 400 tank right now ? 7 or 8

How many mages lvl 200 a warrior lvl 400 can block? Not even 5

Thats what i mean. I understand savage not understanding what i mean since he couldnt read i said PVP and he gaves me examples of pvm but you baltas you are smarter than this come on or you still mad at me because i beat you on chess?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
18th January 2019 00:49:47

Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Rondom:

Thats what i mean. I understand savage not understanding what i mean since he couldnt read i said PVP and he gaves me examples of pvm but you baltas you are smarter than this come on or you still mad at me because i beat you on chess?

Youre complaining about something that goes offtopic.
We're talking and testing about NMR.

NMR only works in mage vs mage. Warriors and rangers are physical dmg and their spells ignore NMR(that means warriors and rangers are very strong against mages). So youre telling someone to "read" eventhough u dont read or understand it urself.

The only tankyness a mage has in your situation is their skills + gear. Wooohooo very tank!

Now sshh the bullshit unless you have something to say related to NMR vs NMR.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
18th January 2019 04:51:00 (Last edited 18th January 2019 04:51:32)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Rondom:

Youre complaining about something that goes offtopic.
We're talking and testing about NMR.

NMR only works in mage vs mage. Warriors and rangers are physical dmg and their spells ignore NMR(that means warriors and rangers are very strong against mages). So youre telling someone to "read" eventhough u dont read or understand it urself.

The only tankyness a mage has in your situation is their skills + gear. Wooohooo very tank!

Now sshh the bullshit unless you have something to say related to NMR vs NMR.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

ur soft and need to fk off and play a new game u 20 man hunting noob lawl
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
18th January 2019 06:00:11

Correct me if Im wrong but this thread was made too correct all pvp misstakes not only NMR, thats just the thing they start to test on the test server. So everything is welcome and good to discuss here.

Also mages got their buff to get stronger against Ranger / Warriors. Warriors have so hard to catch up and hit all the time, so not really a problem for mages here. Rangers i see as an counter class against mages and it shall be like this? Its not like mages gonna be strong against everybody + have this sick damage out same second.

Rangers for exemple Got warriors hitting hard on them (catch up problem doe), rangers hitting hard + mages. I would like to see a arrows resistance added to rangers. What do you guys think about that?
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th January 2019 06:06:11 (Last edited 18th January 2019 06:06:40)

Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Rondom:

High lvl warriors are tanky vs rangers and warrior. High lvl Mage was only tanky vs mages. We are working on better formula which was too old and not working on high lvls. The NMR was created when there were no h lvls, there was no magic resist eq. Now it has to be adjusted and it will be. Your comment's doesn't help at all and only takes time to read/answer.

And grow up one day. If you wanna play chess games we can do that with stream so you show everyone how you beat me. You sound very immature
« First
5 6 7 8 9